ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   NTL Channels (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/547503-ntl-channels.html)

ScoobLou 29 September 2006 07:35 PM

NTL Channels

My NTL channel numbers have all changed :Suspiciou

I did sit on the remote last night, have I done something :wonder:

JPL 29 September 2006 07:49 PM

Didn't you get the letter? I did, they said they were going to do this, for the benefit of their customers. Downloaded last night or something.

FFS :mad: , the only benefit they can do me is come and chop down the 200 year old oak tree that's preventing me from having Sky +

HTH :)

ScoobLou 29 September 2006 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by JPL
Didn't you get the letter? I did, they said they were going to do this, for the benefit of their customers. Downloaded last night or something.

FFS :mad: , the only benefit they can do me is come and chop down the 200 year old oak tree that's preventing me from having Sky +

HTH :)

Nope I didn't get no letter :mad:

Its horrible I had them all sorted to my liking :mad:

I hate NTL :razz:

CrisPDuk 29 September 2006 07:53 PM

Ours was downloaded whilst we were at Anfield on Wednesday, it's really fcuking annoying:mad: I had all the channels we watch regularly in order, and we both knew the numbers:mad: Now because the response between the box and the remote is so poor I can't even consistently get BBCfcukling1:mad::mad:

CrisPDuk 29 September 2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobLou
Nope I didn't get no letter :mad:

Its horrible I had them all sorted to my liking :mad:

I hate NTL :razz:

We got the letter today:mad: Two days after they fcuked my channels up. Stiff email has been forwarded:mad:mad:mad:

ScoobLou 29 September 2006 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
We got the letter today:mad: Two days after they fcuked my channels up. Stiff email has been forwarded:mad:mad:mad:

Great I will probably get mine tomorrow :mad:

Yes stiff e-mail being sent by me too :mad:

JPL 29 September 2006 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobLou
Great I will probably get mine tomorrow :mad:

Yes stiff e-mail being sent by me too :mad:

Ahh, good, the Scoobynet collective have agreed....

NTL are S H I T !

Ever had Sky? Loved it, then moved.... right in front of a fvcking great oak, didn't realise at the time it would be an issue, but the Sky engineer came. On the house = no signal. On a mast on the chimney = no signal. At the back of the 80 foot garden = no fecking signal :cry:

My only choice was NTfeckingL, poxy crappy sh!tty service and a disastrously crap and slow interface, my God, I thought Sky was bad, NTL have redefined "Useless cvnts" for me! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want Sky+ :cry:

Feel better now. :D

davegtt 29 September 2006 09:00 PM

Wondered why I wasnt getting a picture with ITV on 103. :rolleyes: oh well, lifes to short to get pissed off at a few digit changes on the telly, chuck a DVD in instead.

alcazar 29 September 2006 09:19 PM

Does anyone else's remote go from 101 to 102, then straight to 879? When scrolling up?

Mine does:( It also goes from 105 to 104 then to 879 too:( When scrolling down?

Talk about glitch. Sheesh

Oh, and why does the remote sometimes not register as you press "1" to start like 101, then when you press it again, you now have "11"?

Alcazar

FlightMan 29 September 2006 09:32 PM

OK, Hit "settings, the rearrange channels, then the RED button to restore default order"

HTH :thumb:

CrisPDuk 01 October 2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar
Oh, and why does the remote sometimes not register as you press "1" to start like 101, then when you press it again, you now have "11"?

Alcazar

That's nothing new, I used to get really pissed off when trying to get the discovery channels, you'd press 131, then 30sec later the box would receive switch you to BBC3 (channel 11) because the 3 didn't make it the 6 feet from the remote to the box:mad: