ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   FAO: pslewis (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/547027-fao-pslewis.html)

SJ_Skyline 27 September 2006 09:20 PM

FAO: pslewis

Pete,

I couldn't help noticing that on several occasions on this board you have mentioned that you work for the government at Aldermaston designing nuclear weapons.

Carrying out this kind of work you will be BC/SC/DV or even higher and will have consequently signed the official secrets act.

In drawing people's attention to both the nature and location of your work on this BBS you have in fact broken the official secrets act and are thus guilty of treason.

I was wondering if you had anything to say on your behalf? ;)

SwissTony 27 September 2006 09:22 PM

burn him !!!!!

sorry that is a bit old...something more topical and up to date..

behead him !!!!!

pslewis 27 September 2006 09:27 PM

You can now, unlike 20 years ago, say where you work - it's bloody obvious that most people in this area work there.

Its like a sheet metal worker who lives on the docks - I wonder where he carries out his trade?? Derrrrrrr!!!

And the base, being called the Atomic Weapons Establishment hides its true being .................. we actually design and build and support Hornby Railways :rolleyes:

And yes I am cleared to the highest level - nothing I have said in the past, present or future will leave HMG exposed!

Pete

SJ_Skyline 27 September 2006 09:31 PM

And the last thing we need here is a 78 year old exposing himself or HMG! :eek:

GC8 27 September 2006 10:00 PM

Pete doesnt work at Aldermarston; we works in Tadley. Cleaning the toilets I suspsect.....

:)

unclebuck 27 September 2006 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Pete doesnt work at Aldermarston; we works in Tadley. Cleaning the toilets I suspsect.....

:)

Morrisons actually. Chief trolly attendant. He also does voluntary work assisting the local school
governors - as a lollipop man.

I thought everyone knew that. :wonder:

pslewis 27 September 2006 10:10 PM

You sad, sad losers :D

Pete

Scooby-Doo 27 September 2006 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
You can now, unlike 20 years ago, say where you work - it's bloody obvious that most people in this area work there.

Its like a sheet metal worker who lives on the docks - I wonder where he carries out his trade?? Derrrrrrr!!!

And the base, being called the Atomic Weapons Establishment hides its true being .................. we actually design and build and support Hornby Railways :rolleyes:

And yes I am cleared to the highest level - nothing I have said in the past, present or future will leave HMG exposed!

Pete

In certain jobs you can't but then you probably have not reached that security level yet. Still do not know what my uncle does for the government.

unclebuck 27 September 2006 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
Still do not know what my uncle does for the government.

I could tell you ;) - but then I'd have to kill you, being a really important top notch government scientist and all that. :lol1:

unclebuck