ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   just a quick question TINY before the silly comments begin. (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/546996-just-a-quick-question-tiny-before-the-silly-comments-begin.html)

wazo'swrx 27 September 2006 07:45 PM

just a quick question TINY before the silly comments begin.

i found this piccie and was wondering whats the black bag for ???:wonder: :wonder: did you drive the car to the show with the bags on so you did not get the wheels dirty ..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13...s/DSCF0010.jpg

Adidas 27 September 2006 07:48 PM

That's not a black bag, it's one of Cornelius's dresses caught under the car ;)

Milamber 27 September 2006 10:00 PM

:lol1: You're on form tonight Ed :lol1:

V4JDMSTi 27 September 2006 10:19 PM

:lol1: had the car sunbathing when i popped round to esc hq on saturday. ;)

Cornelius 28 September 2006 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Adidas
That's not a black bag, it's one of Cornelius's dresses caught under the car ;)

:nono: BIATCH!!!!!!!! do you think I would be that careless to lose one of my dresses like that:lol1:

Tiny 28 September 2006 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by mneame
:lol1: had the car sunbathing when i popped round to esc hq on saturday. ;)

:lol: Oi Oi that was a secret ;)

Anyway that's what it say's in the swissol handbook :D

Must admit it did look good though , God knows what the nieghbours thought :wonder:

:norty: :norty:

SirFozzalot 28 September 2006 09:12 AM

:lol: Are you pleased with the results? :D

V4JDMSTi 28 September 2006 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by tiny01
:lol: Oi Oi that was a secret ;)

Anyway that's what it say's in the swissol handbook :D

Must admit it did look good though , God knows what the nieghbours thought :wonder:

:norty: :norty:

:lol1:

it looked like it was made out of blue glass though it was that shiney! :thumb:

Fishuk 28 September 2006 11:07 AM

oh dear what have i let myself into now im getting a rasberry shirt (pink) next you will be trying to get me in dresses :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Vapid 28 September 2006 11:09 AM

Black bag to put over the head to stave of the embarrassment of a grown man driving a stickered up bugeye?

Heard it all before 28 September 2006 11:55 AM

Hangs the hook hopping someone will bite

Keyboard hero your wasted here mate

Vapid 28 September 2006 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Heard it all before
Hangs the hook hopping someone will bite

Keyboard hero your wasted here mate

Someone just did.

*Hoping*

*You're* as in you are.

Plus I'm not and neither do I want to be 'your mate' nb not 'you're mate'

MrBush 28 September 2006 12:14 PM

vapid, (no Big V at the start as you knowhere near important enough) If "YOU'VE" got nothing constructive to say about anyone or anything then why don't you go and do one!..........****!

:hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

I think the car is awsome as do alot of people on here!

Much respect to Tiny! :thumb:

Vapid 28 September 2006 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by MrBush
vapid, (no Big V at the start as you knowhere near important enough) If "YOU'VE" got nothing constructive to say about anyone or anything then why don't you go and do one!..........****!

:hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

I think the car is awsome as do alot of people on here!

Much respect to Tiny! :thumb:

The lack of basic language skills in this 'essex' forum is shocking.

Without wishing to tax the tiny minds on here too much can anyone explain what is 'awesome' about a bugeye covered in stickers? To me it looks like something you'd stick together from a plastic kit when you were a kid. I'd be scared to show my face in public driving such a car.

As it happens I have made some positive comments, on the Brands Hatch thread and also stopping the distribution of pirated CD's here on the board.

MrBush 28 September 2006 12:42 PM

As this is predominantly a Scooby site and most people on here drive one or do like the Subaru then you will understand why alot of us think that Tiny's car is "Awsome" and also as to how much time money and effort is has taken to get it to the stage that it is in now!

So before you start slateing something you obviously no sod all about get your facts straight!!!!...............IDIOT!!

Vapid 28 September 2006 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by MrBush
As this is predominantly a Scooby site and most people on here drive one or do like the Subaru then you will understand why alot of us think that Tiny's car is "Awsome" and also as to how much time money and effort is has taken to get it to the stage that it is in now!

So before you start slateing something you obviously no sod all about get your facts straight!!!!...............IDIOT!!

I don't doubt money and time have been lavished on it. I just fail to see what's 'awesome' about a car that looks like something that came out of the toy shop. Furthermore I can't understand how a grown man could be happy to be seen driving it.

I too like some Subaru cars (the term scooby is bed wettingly cringeworthy), from my point of view standard looking P1's, 22B's and Spec C's are great looking cars that put function over form. What we have here is the direct opposite of that.

So I ask again, 'what's so awesome about a stickered up buegeye?'

MrBush 28 September 2006 12:55 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/showthread...ight=tinys+car

Vapid 28 September 2006 01:04 PM

It looks awful to me, what's been done to make it go faster/driver better? Without me having to trawl through that whole thread.

Gangsta Smurf 28 September 2006 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Vapid
It looks awful to me, what's been done to make it go faster/driver better? Without me having to trawl through that whole thread.

Not much!

Vapid 28 September 2006 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
Not much!

Altogether then a pretty pointless bit of kit that looks like a model kit.

baz69birds 28 September 2006 01:31 PM

corner

corner ;)

Fishuk 28 September 2006 01:44 PM

u post whore Baz

EssexScoobyCrew 28 September 2006 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Fishuk
u post whore Baz

Just omit the word post and you'll be correct.

MrBush 28 September 2006 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by EssexScoobyCrew
Just omit the word post and you'll be correct.

:iamwithst

What a Pr*ck!