ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Why?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/546078-why.html)

mad555 24 September 2006 12:57 PM

Why??

Why have you (white,English) no pride in your country.I work for an international company and daily we deal with people from across the water who are really surprised about the loyalty to good old Great Britain that there is in Northern Ireland and comment about the lack of it in England.
Why is this the case???

corradoboy 24 September 2006 01:07 PM

It could take me some time to detail all the reasons, so if I remember I'll tackle the subject tonight when I get to work. Mostly stems from an ineffective justice system watered down by liberal wet do-gooders, and a welfare state that promotes a lack of dignity, self respect and responsibility resulting in an uneducated population of worthless, workshy, disrespectful, arrogant, ignorant wnakers. For a start....

alcazar 24 September 2006 03:12 PM

Because being proud to be English/British has been taken as racist by the PC wnakers in the Labour party and elsewhere:mad:

Alcazar

mad555 24 September 2006 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
Because being proud to be English/British has been taken as racist by the PC wnakers in the Labour party and elsewhere:mad:

Alcazar

Why cry about it and get off your arse and do something about it.
Not aimed solely at Alcazar.

brumdaisy 24 September 2006 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by mad555
Why cry about it and get off your arse and do something about it.
Not aimed solely at Alcazar.

Who's crying?

I, like hundreds of thousands of others am doing something about it. Im leaving. Then once all the earners leave the country the immigrants can have the place to themselves and complete its transition into the **** tip they came from instead of sponging off me.

Nido 24 September 2006 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by brumdaisy
Who's crying?

I, like hundreds of thousands of others am doing something about it. Im leaving. Then once all the earners leave the country the immigrants can have the place to themselves and complete its transition into the **** tip they came from instead of sponging off me.

:thumb:

Best thing I ever did :luxhello:

I moved to a country that has little "welfare state" to speak of, my tax bill has dropped significantly because of this.

You don't work? You don't get a nice place to live / food / etc :notworthy Sounds fair enough to me :thumb:

Edited to add that it's not just immigrants sponging of the state is it! I think many English people are to blame there too!

brumdaisy 24 September 2006 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nido
:thumb:

Best thing I ever did :luxhello:

I moved to a country that has little "welfare state" to speak of, my tax bill has dropped significantly because of this.

You don't work? You don't get a nice place to live / food / etc :notworthy Sounds fair enough to me :thumb:

so where are you, you jammy b'stard? ;)