ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Wrong place wrong time (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/546017-wrong-place-wrong-time.html)

alloy 24 September 2006 12:13 AM

Wrong place wrong time

Just walking home through Kings Cross after a pretty disappointing night and had the displeasure of being used as a punchbag :Whatever_ .

Kindly the four ethnic gentleman who decided i was worthy of a sore head, cut lip, swollen eye and bruised ego were just violent and not interested in any possesions i had on my person, lucky for me as i had half a wage in my wallet :eek:.

I feel pleased to have been able to provide a public service and received the beats with gratitude( read fists flying back :cuckoo: ), to my own demise and got more than i bargained for back :Suspiciou. I ws just upset the attack was initiated from behind the cowards :hjtwofing

So whats the SN consensus, walking home alone four lads attack, do you stand down curl up and hope for the best or stand your ground and cop more than what you would have probably got?

hectic 24 September 2006 12:16 AM

to the death!!!

w@nkers!

Jaydee5 24 September 2006 12:26 AM

Respect to you, alloy :notworthy

Glad you're here to tell the tale and with an element of entertainment value as well :notworthy :notworthy

Johnny E 24 September 2006 12:27 AM

Bloody ethnics:(

alloy 24 September 2006 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jaydee5
Respect to you, alloy :notworthy

Glad you're here to tell the tale and with an element of entertainment value as well :notworthy :notworthy

got to laugh though haven't you :D

generally September has been a pretty sh1t month :rolleyes: , roll on October :thumb:

Jaydee5 24 September 2006 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by alloy
generally September has been a pretty sh1t month :rolleyes: , roll on October :thumb:

I would say, roll on 2007 :lol1:

hectic 24 September 2006 12:32 AM

behead the Ethnics! :)

Nido 24 September 2006 12:35 AM

Don't get mad...

get even..........

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...es/minigun.jpg

That'll learn 'em :D :D

unclebuck 24 September 2006 12:39 AM

I've converted to Islam. (decided it would be for the best)

Behead all ethnics.

alloy 24 September 2006 01:17 AM

beheading all ethnics seems a bit drastic lads :eek:

hectic 24 September 2006 01:22 AM

going to fashion myself a *pyke* (Ye Olde English words ;))and they will have their heads shown on the spikes of the railings of Buck House!! :):)

Who exactly are *ethnics* nowadays?(

unclebuck 24 September 2006 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by alloy
beheading all ethnics seems a bit drastic lads :eek:

What? Sorry, I thought that's what you do when you're an Islaamisst :notworthy

alloy 24 September 2006 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by hectic

Good old google definition:
people grouped according to a common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin. ;)

hectic 24 September 2006 01:27 AM

is that like Michael Bentines Potty -time then??

AudiLover 24 September 2006 01:50 AM

everyone is a "ethnic" you stupid scoobynetter twats.

So why did they atatck you alloy?

alloy 24 September 2006 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
So why did they atatck you alloy?

I dont think people need motive, could have been a "happy slap", bit of fun, mistaken identity...... any reason, none of which i provoked :confused:

sociopath 24 September 2006 02:35 AM

Why did they pick on you of all people? Do you look weak?

Jaydee5 24 September 2006 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by sociopath

You're doing your thing again, aren't you :lol1:

sociopath 24 September 2006 02:41 AM

Go away you drunken old bat. This is men's talk. :)

Jaydee5 24 September 2006 02:43 AM

Go away you drunken old bat. This is men's talk. :)

You think you're a man :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

2000TLondon 24 September 2006 04:48 AM

Hard luck mate! I left London a year ago and am now in Texas. I was in London for 12 years and never really had any bother, so unlucky, I guess! They didn't give you any clue as to why they attacked you? Didn't shout anything, demand anything, or accuse you of anything? No matter what, four to one just show's how cowardly and juevenile they are. :mad:

And I would always stand my ground for as long as I could. Mental scars last a lot longer than physical ones, and knowing you didn't let them get away with it scottfree will make you feel a lot better!

Why was the night disapointing before that?

Added - Just remiembered a story of a mate who got jumped by four or five lads, and he got put down, so gave up, but they didn't let up on him, kept on really giving him a kicking, so he managed to grab one by the nuts from below and squeezed and twisted until the lad was in tears and begged the rest to stop! :thumb:

Iwan 24 September 2006 07:53 AM

A mate of mine got jumped in Swindon a few years back. He was walking down the road eating a kebab after a night out and was jumped from behind by a group of lads. Even though he's a very good judo/rugby player and one of the toughest people I know, he had no chance and went down instantly.

Apparently some cars stopped and the guys scattered. He woke up in hospital after being taken there by an ambulance and the first thing he said was "has anyone got my kebab?". :lol1:

Pretty harsh these random attacks, and very cowardly. :(

jjones 24 September 2006 08:15 AM

racist attack?

presumable if 4 white lads had jumped a coloured guy then 25 search helipcopters and the entire met would be on the case.

StickyMicky 24 September 2006 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by hectic

white people these days! :p

ScoobyDoo555 24 September 2006 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
white people these days! :p

addendum -

that's ethnic minority ;)

StickyMicky 24 September 2006 08:38 AM

that is the fella :lol1:

its early :(

alloy 24 September 2006 11:43 AM

not sure, i'm 6'3, broad and not that they would know but i'm quite handy looking after myself ex rubgy captain and inline/ice hockey player

2000Tlondon: no clue just came from behind punched me in the back of the head. Didn't look for my wallet or phone etc Four years living in london this is only the second incident. Could happen in any city though

Maz 24 September 2006 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Nido
get even..........

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...es/minigun.jpg

That'll learn 'em :D :D

Teach them.:thumb:

j4ckos mate 24 September 2006 11:50 AM

me and j4cko regularly have this discussion
we come up with the ansewr of
"i ll be the best second place youve ever had" ie
we would do anything biting eye gaugin spitting kicking heads to make sure we dont come off woerst.
and if we did one of them wouldny forget us.

myself and jacko are artound 6ft 1 very broad and im ashamed to say 16 stone plus (quite a plus in mycase).

perhaps thats why its never happened.

but if it did like i mentioned id try absloutle anything to really huer at least one of them absolutely anything

Lee247 24 September 2006 11:58 AM

What a terrible thing to happen, alloy. Glad you are ok :( :(