ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Upton Car park yesterday... watching the fight (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/546009-upton-car-park-yesterday-watching-the-fight.html)

pimmo2000 23 September 2006 11:23 PM

Upton Car park yesterday... watching the fight

:norty:
Noticed a Scooby sitting in the middle of the car park so wondered over and ooops, theres a fight!

According to my source (twated up Corsa sitting at one side) this lad and his three girls go to Mackies, as they come out one of the girls is approached by said member of rather large gang outside, (as there always is) and words are exchanged, not liking this said lad... apparently Terminator... decided to act and thumps one of the lads near by, this of course attracts the attention of another lad who :lol1: quite unexpectedly also gets smacked... realising the error of his way he runs like ****, with girls in toe. I give him FULL credit as he managed to floor two chavs and then get away.

Jumps into his Ka and races off, but not before gang surrounds car and dints the **** out of every pannel ! Kickin and punching whilst Mackies Crew tries to calm it all down!

Police arrive 20 minutes later and crowd runs...

Later yours truely finds the gang spread across the road... and like any good willed skin head Scooby driver would do, I opened my windows and shouted to get out of my ****ing way !! which the prompty did!!

Enjoy that ?

Mr.Ripley 23 September 2006 11:52 PM

I enjoyed that very much thank you! :notworthy

pimmo2000 23 September 2006 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.Ripley
I enjoyed that very much thank you! :notworthy

well if you cant help a stranger out, whats the point in... I forget the rest

R34_GT-t 24 September 2006 02:23 AM

Fantastic! Always like a good bedtime story. :D

-Elliot

pimmo2000 24 September 2006 05:52 PM

t'is true I tell yeah

R34_GT-t 24 September 2006 06:27 PM

:) :D

Martin WRX22 25 September 2006 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
:norty:
Noticed a Scooby sitting in the middle of the car park so wondered over and ooops, theres a fight!

According to my source (twated up Corsa sitting at one side) this lad and his three girls go to Mackies, as they come out one of the girls is approached by said member of rather large gang outside, (as there always is) and words are exchanged, not liking this said lad... apparently Terminator... decided to act and thumps one of the lads near by, this of course attracts the attention of another lad who :lol1: quite unexpectedly also gets smacked... realising the error of his way he runs like ****, with girls in toe. I give him FULL credit as he managed to floor two chavs and then get away.

Jumps into his Ka and races off, but not before gang surrounds car and dints the **** out of every pannel ! Kickin and punching whilst Mackies Crew tries to calm it all down!

Police arrive 20 minutes later and crowd runs...

Later yours truely finds the gang spread across the road... and like any good willed skin head Scooby driver would do, I opened my windows and shouted to get out of my ****ing way !! which the prompty did!!

Enjoy that ?

Were you sniffing glue when you wrote that:cuckoo:

MadMark 26 September 2006 04:45 PM

"And then I woke up" :D

pimmo2000 26 September 2006 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by MadMark
"And then I woke up" :D

:iamwithst

its all true.. ask the other impreza owner if he ever turns up

julesp600 13 October 2006 08:08 AM

I can well believe you....I've been to that Mackies a few times in the past!! :lol1:

paulmcnally 13 October 2006 09:25 AM

Is that the Homebase, Sainsburys and McDonalds carpark in Upton? I live just round the corner from there.

What was the colour/model of the Scooby?

pimmo2000 13 October 2006 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by paulmcnally
Is that the Homebase, Sainsburys and McDonalds carpark in Upton? I live just round the corner from there.

What was the colour/model of the Scooby?

:wonder: blue I think and a classic

fatcorsa 13 October 2006 12:42 PM

hey guys in a nub so hi!
just got my self a blue classic W reg. had it for about 2weeks and have a permant grin when driving :luxhello: live right next to upton was moochin round last night abous 8ish but didnt spot anybody scrapping! anyway might catch up to you soon :cool:

pimmo2000 13 October 2006 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by fatcorsa
hey guys in a nub so hi!
just got my self a blue classic W reg. had it for about 2weeks and have a permant grin when driving :luxhello: live right next to upton was moochin round last night abous 8ish but didnt spot anybody scrapping! anyway might catch up to you soon :cool:

:wonder: 23 September 2006