ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Leamington & Warwick Scoobs Sign In !! (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/545111-leamington-and-warwick-scoobs-sign-in.html)

wrxseeker 03 October 2006 01:55 PM

Grey Blobeye STI parked on Willes Rd with H reg private plate - 11am Tue 3/10 - anyone on here ??

Duck_Pond 03 October 2006 02:03 PM

The black one is a non-turbo. I see it frequently. :)

I'm in mine today - Skoda is having a service. I need to diet - can't comfortably fit in the bucket seats now! :lol1:

wrxseeker 03 October 2006 03:07 PM

Too many Mumbai Blue lunches !!! :)

Duck_Pond 03 October 2006 03:37 PM

Aye, liquid lunches are to blame. Ah well, nevermind. :)

Bald Speed Racing 04 October 2006 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by onslow
anyone see their spec c's in jap performance(i think) a few months ago?
they looked pretty sweet in a porsche copying kinda way

My boss own the red one :)

This baby http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...d/DSC00628.jpg

Does anyone know someone with a silver WRX STI I think a 55 reg with a Nurburing sticker on the bootlid, if so I followed it to work this morning down harbury lane, was driven by a young lady if this helps.

onslow 04 October 2006 09:29 PM

saw that and the blue one on track at japfest2 on saturday:norty:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...apfest2061.jpg

Bald Speed Racing 05 October 2006 10:34 AM

Thats cool, we are off to Spa and Nurburgring in them again later in the month so I cant wait :) quality road trip

scoobyDAZZA 05 October 2006 10:50 AM

i stayed in warwick last weekend for 3 nights , took a trip into leamington as well
oh,and paid David @ APi a visit

i didn't spot 1 single scoob :(

i was in this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/11...wwheels008.jpg
bit hard to spot i spose :D:D:D:):D:D:D

wrxseeker 05 October 2006 11:04 AM

Ah I might have spotted you but I was in Cornwall for the weekend - maybe our paths crossed on the M5 !!

scoobyDAZZA 05 October 2006 11:09 AM

most probably did
i'm from Torquay ;)

we should've swapped houses for the weekend :D

APIDavid 05 October 2006 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyDAZZA
i stayed in warwick last weekend for 3 nights , took a trip into leamington as well
oh,and paid David @ APi a visit

i didn't spot 1 single scoob :(

i was in this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/11...wwheels008.jpg
bit hard to spot i spose :D:D:D:):D:D:D

You little liar!! [ big actually ] :hjtwofing There's dozens parked here........

David APi

APIDavid 05 October 2006 12:36 PM

You could spot me in any one of these LOL

http://www.apiengines.com/car_sales.php

Plus a few others.

David - APi Impreza
3 - 4 Churchlands Farm Ind Est
Bascote Road
Harbury.
CV33 9PL

scoobyDAZZA 05 October 2006 12:42 PM

well apart from them 100 :D:D

wrxseeker 05 October 2006 01:33 PM

David, My work colleague told me you were stacked out with cars !!

He was very happy with the work and price BTW :thumb:

RobinSherwood 05 October 2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by APIDavid
You could spot me in any one of these LOL

http://www.apiengines.com/car_sales.php

Plus a few others.

David - APi Impreza
3 - 4 Churchlands Farm Ind Est
Bascote Road
Harbury.
CV33 9PL

Crikey,

You must be less than five miles from me and I never knew you were there!

Robin

wrxseeker 05 October 2006 01:59 PM

Robin,

Quite often used to see a WR1 around Leaminton driven by a lady but havent seen it recently - would that of been yours ??

APIDavid 05 October 2006 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by wrxseeker
David, My work colleague told me you were stacked out with cars !!

He was very happy with the work and price BTW :thumb:

Some nights we are trying to lever the walls out to get them all in.:wonder:

David,

Robin, pop in sometime if you're passing. No need to be ashamed of a WR 1 if that's what you have :p

averyp2 07 October 2006 07:28 PM

just found this thread,im from Warwick and can give you three scoobies to look out for and wave to when you see us.Firstly my dad has a '51 plate(late registered) classic green wagon with black mudflaps, then his mate who has a 52 plate sti in blue with gold wheels and white sti decals on the spoiler(probably the one spotted down tachbrook road),Then finally me in my classic mica red with gold decals and gold wheels(often seen parked at halfords whilst i earn my keep...part-time!). Will wave to anyone who i spot so look out for us

APIDavid 07 October 2006 08:11 PM

I've seen that red one at Halfords, sharp looking motor that.

David APi

sti#paul 08 October 2006 12:04 AM

Im from the lem area got a newage 54reg sti got a thor racing sticker on my bonnet:luxhello:

wrxseeker 08 October 2006 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by averyp2
just found this thread,im from Warwick and can give you three scoobies to look out for and wave to when you see us.Firstly my dad has a '51 plate(late registered) classic green wagon with black mudflaps, then his mate who has a 52 plate sti in blue with gold wheels and white sti decals on the spoiler(probably the one spotted down tachbrook road),Then finally me in my classic mica red with gold decals and gold wheels(often seen parked at halfords whilst i earn my keep...part-time!). Will wave to anyone who i spot so look out for us

I have seen your car at halfrauds before :thumb: and may have seen the others - is the wagon a turbo ???

Im from the lem area got a newage 54reg sti got a thor racing sticker on my bonnet:luxhello:
I will keep an eye open for you - what colour is your STI ??

jonathan100 08 October 2006 08:44 AM

I think i've given you a wave a few time (mica red classic) i would have been in the dark blue classic (uk turbo) does your old man play golf at the warwickshire?(i work there) i think i've seen that wagon there a few times. thought it was a bit strange having a 51plate classic. :wonder: :lol1:

RobinSherwood 08 October 2006 12:28 PM

Robin,

Quite often used to see a WR1 around Leaminton driven by a lady but havent seen it recently - would that of been yours ??

Hi there,

No that wouldn't have been mine, mine was more likely to have been in the Southam?Banbury area,

Regards,

Robin

mark28 08 October 2006 12:32 PM

dont forget little old me :D scoobyDAZZER any car which is white and has white wheels on will always get a look from me!

RobinSherwood 08 October 2006 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by APIDavid
Robin, pop in sometime if you're passing. No need to be ashamed of a WR 1 if that's what you have :p

Hi David,

No my WR1 was stolen from Donington Park 8 weeks ago.....

I picked up a 'modified' Spec D yesterday though, and yes I'll pop in and say hello when I can.

Kind regards,

Robin

sti#paul 08 October 2006 08:11 PM

I have seen your car at halfrauds before :thumb: and may have seen the others - is the wagon a turbo ???

I will keep an eye open for you - what colour is your STI ??

Its blue just for a change lol

what colours urs an shape ill have a look out 4u 2?:thumb:

wrxseeker 08 October 2006 08:48 PM

Mines a black 05 WRX saloon.

Saw an wr blue Bugeye STI with stickers on the rear spoiler twice today - once on Tachbrook Park Drive around 1pm and on the Emscote Rd about an hour later.

sti#paul 09 October 2006 12:56 AM

Mines a black 05 WRX saloon.

Saw an wr blue Bugeye STI with stickers on the rear spoiler twice today - once on Tachbrook Park Drive around 1pm and on the Emscote Rd about an hour later.

IV got stickers on my rear spoiler but it isnt a bugeye im sure il spot you soon .I was also at jap show at santa pod today.

averyp2 09 October 2006 01:38 PM

hey all,yes my dads green wagon is a turbo but he doesnt go up the warwickshire,weekdays its driven by my mum, he gets to 'open it up' at the weekends! the blue sti white white decals on the side of the spoiler would be my dads mate,he lives in Whitnash.I think i remember seeing the mica red blobeye, dont see many in that colour, especially as its the best colour!!;)

Bald Speed Racing 09 October 2006 04:47 PM

Ive seen the red scoob outside Halfrauds due to me being a regular there and working there back in the day. I drive a Kawaski Green mini and a Red 205 Gti you might of seen outside every so often.