ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   1 Day later first update (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/544524-1-day-later-first-update.html)

PaulC72 17 September 2006 06:02 PM

1 Day later first update

Right after picking up my car yesterday I thought it was only polite to provide an update on to my first thoughts about my car or Subaru's in general.
Firstly my car is a standard UK spec WRX on a 56 plate, in readiness for anyone who drives a different version stating they are a different beast.

The main think I have to say is WOW! :notworthy it is really a nice car not only to drive but to accelerate in such a way is amazing, I am not beginging to understand the appeal for these types of cars. The sound is fantastic and the little purr, well the growl you get from the engine is brilliant.

I also wanted to say how nice it is when driving past other Subaru's that you get acknowledged by a gentle wave, smile or thumbsup, it makes driving much more pleasant.

Well I am now looking forward to many miles of driving & all the fun that it brings.

So if you pass me on your travels {you'll know its me as I will have the stupid grin on my face} :D give me a wave!!

I would be interested to know what other peoples fasination in these cars are also, just in case I am missing something.

pimmo2000 17 September 2006 06:19 PM

Well I have a tiny penis so my car makes up for it :)

robsw 17 September 2006 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000

You don't really want to go around telling people that!

robsw 17 September 2006 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72
Right after picking up my car yesterday I thought it was only polite to provide an update on to my first thoughts about my car or Subaru's in general.
Firstly my car is a standard UK spec WRX on a 56 plate, in readiness for anyone who drives a different version stating they are a different beast.

The main think I have to say is WOW! :notworthy it is really a nice car not only to drive but to accelerate in such a way is amazing, I am not beginging to understand the appeal for these types of cars. The sound is fantastic and the little purr, well the growl you get from the engine is brilliant.

I also wanted to say how nice it is when driving past other Subaru's that you get acknowledged by a gentle wave, smile or thumbsup, it makes driving much more pleasant.

Well I am now looking forward to many miles of driving & all the fun that it brings.

So if you pass me on your travels {you'll know its me as I will have the stupid grin on my face} :D give me a wave!!

I would be interested to know what other peoples fasination in these cars are also, just in case I am missing something.

Glad you are having so much fun, long may it last. I love the driveability of them.

corradoboy 17 September 2006 06:50 PM

Just wait 'til you start modding it :D

Glad you're enjoying it :cool:

pimmo2000 17 September 2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by robsw
You don't really want to go around telling people that!

apparently and this is according to the internet.. my 13 1/1 inches isnt small

wrx300scooby 17 September 2006 06:58 PM

Glad to hear you are ejoying the car so much. Love driving mine too:) :)

Trap2Terrorist 17 September 2006 06:59 PM

:lol1:

threadstarter - welcome to scooby ownership, we all drive around with a stupid grin on our faces. :thumb:

NeilP1 17 September 2006 07:13 PM

stupid grin comes with the car so do big moding bills lol
have fun

Bug Eyed Peas 17 September 2006 07:13 PM

You will never lose the grin :D
I still grin when I go to bed, aahh the noise of that flat four burble. :norty:

Anthony

might wrx 17 September 2006 09:17 PM

The fun you get makes up for any bad points, you learn to love them all in the end:luvlove:

Ps, stupid grin is still there:D

Nick

speedymonkey 17 September 2006 09:25 PM

Know what you mean about the stupid grin mate :)

or is it more like this:D

chocolate_o_brian 18 September 2006 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000

so have i so i got a metal ring in mine now as a "sexual" extension... ladies lurve it. sssh:Suspiciou dont tell anyone. people will talk...