ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Wave in Dudley........finally !! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/544094-wave-in-dudley-finally.html)

SivMY05Sti 15 September 2006 03:14 PM

Wave in Dudley........finally !!

Well having waved at 3 Newages in Dudley without anything back this week - in fact the last one in a v.nice ice blue WRX gave me a right angry stare :eek: - finally got one out of a dark blue classic - v.v.clean, made me feel a bit guilty of my riffy 55 plate :lol1:

kezzy Babe 05 October 2006 01:06 PM

I live in Wolves and find that not many scooby drivers will wave and some do give you strange looks , but once you ve got to the other side of Dudley , (Kingswinford way) every scooby driver will wave , whats that all about then?
Me beening a women will wave and smile at every one, ill give you a wave if i see u , i drive a 1999 Type r , see u around some time:thumb:

gubby 05 October 2006 03:02 PM

If you think it's hard getting a wave up there

You want to try down here in Kent. They all scowl in return to a cheery wave:razz:

Shark Man 05 October 2006 03:16 PM

Ahh, the mysterious dark blue classic. Haven't a clue who he is, still waves :lol1:

kezzy Babe 05 October 2006 03:35 PM

Is it the one thats always parked by the shops in Wrens Nest?

gaz-cole 05 October 2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by kezzy Babe
I live in Wolves and find that not many scooby drivers will wave and some do give you strange looks , but once you ve got to the other side of Dudley , (Kingswinford way) every scooby driver will wave , whats that all about then?
Me beening a women will wave and smile at every one, ill give you a wave if i see u , i drive a 1999 Type r , see u around some time:thumb:

is it a blue one? if so ive seen you and waved

scoobyboy1 05 October 2006 10:57 PM

I always wave at you!:luxhello: I even waved when I had my yellow Evo!;)

And I see your car everyday as it comes past my house(Bewley Road):thumb:

billsandhu 05 October 2006 11:01 PM

Were you driving towards birmingham this morning up the A41, by Junction 1 m5?? Personalised plate?

kezzy Babe 06 October 2006 08:30 AM

Whats happened to ya Evo ?

kezzy Babe 06 October 2006 08:33 AM

Can i get you all to vote for me on http://www.ratemysubaru.net/index.php Kezzy Babe type r and also my old Red Wagon, Thanx:thumb:

gaz-cole 06 October 2006 12:14 PM

Can i get you all to vote for me on http://www.ratemysubaru.net/index.php Kezzy Babe type r and also my old Red Wagon, Thanx:thumb:

yes defo the one ive seen you about abit and remember your old wagon with the windsreen decal, p.s voted

scoobyboy1 06 October 2006 04:34 PM

Whats happened to ya Evo ?

Sold it!

To be honest I prefered the Scooby over the Evo (Even though the Evo was quicker) but my girlfriend could not get insured on it, So we decided to buy a mint Focus RS!

So next time you see a Focus RS flashing its headlights, be sure to give me a wave.:luxhello:

RichWalk 06 October 2006 04:48 PM

No-one in Dudley waves, it takes all their concentration to keep their six toe'd feet on the pedals;)

billsandhu 06 October 2006 05:51 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shark Man 06 October 2006 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by RichWalk
No-one in Dudley waves, it takes all their concentration to keep their six toe'd feet on the pedals;)

I'm not waving at you anymore :razz:

whitepilgrim 06 October 2006 09:52 PM

The only waves you get in Plymouth are from sailors

gaz-cole 06 October 2006 10:25 PM

pmsl:norty: :norty: :norty:

Mike1609 06 October 2006 10:50 PM

I always wave to other Scoobs in Dudley (although the wife thinks i'm mad). So if you see a silver 54 plate WRX - it might be me, so please wave back.:thumb:

SivMY05Sti 07 October 2006 12:59 PM

Thanks for the replies - there is life in Dudley :thumb: .......

SivMY05Sti 07 October 2006 01:00 PM

Where did I put my Banjo.............

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 11:36 AM

Three scoobys seen in Kingswinford Friday night(6.30), One black which was racing a sliver one and a white one with red flaps oh er!!!,and One green wrx in Bilston(all classics),and NOt one wave And one blue sti 55 plate in Willenhall about 3.30 WHo waved ,nice one mate!!!!!!!

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by gaz-cole
is it a blue one? if so ive seen you and waved

Yes blue type r, youll proberly notice me by my earrings first as there nearly as big as my car lol:lol1:

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
Sold it!

To be honest I prefered the Scooby over the Evo (Even though the Evo was quicker) but my girlfriend could not get insured on it, So we decided to buy a mint Focus RS!

So next time you see a Focus RS flashing its headlights, be sure to give me a wave.:luxhello:

I thought you may of brought a Cherokee, glad to here its a focus rs lol
may be another scooby in the future? And of course ill give you a wave!!!!!!!!

Tasberley 09 October 2006 12:09 PM

hiya mate,

what type r have u got?? i work in wolves and drive into wolves everyday in a bright yellow type r (use to haev a ver 5 grey one previously)

gaz-cole 09 October 2006 12:29 PM

Yes blue type r, youll proberly notice me by my earrings first as there nearly as big as my car lol:lol1:

yeah their massive, seen you a few times more in your wagon though, usually going to that place off of your street without mentioning names:thumb:

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tasberley
hiya mate,

what type r have u got?? i work in wolves and drive into wolves everyday in a bright yellow type r (use to haev a ver 5 grey one previously)

Its a blue type r v6,reg K3***. havent seen you about though, ill give you a wave if i do though!!!!!:thumb:

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 01:51 PM

yeah their massive, seen you a few times more in your wagon though, usually going to that place off of your street without mentioning names:thumb:

What scooby do you drive?

Tasberley 09 October 2006 01:58 PM

Its a blue type r v6,reg K3***. havent seen you about though, ill give you a wave if i do though!!!!!:thumb:

ok will keep an eye out for ya

gaz-cole 09 October 2006 02:09 PM

What scooby do you drive?

early red classic wrx, prodrive wheels, magnex, nothing special:lol1:

kezzy Babe 09 October 2006 03:50 PM

early red classic wrx, prodrive wheels, magnex, nothing special:lol1:

Did i wave at you in Tipton once, by the pie factory