ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   9/11. The other view of the day. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/543358-9-11-the-other-view-of-the-day.html)

FlightMan 12 September 2006 01:27 PM

9/11. The other view of the day.

With attitudes and beliefs like this, I can't see this conflict ending in my lifetime. :(

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...302896,00.html

alcazar 12 September 2006 01:38 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm, an article written by a jew, what a surprise:rolleyes:

Alcazar

New_scooby_04 12 September 2006 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar

Alcazar

How bout we all sing, Karl's mom is a stupid B*tch, in C minor?? :lol1: :lol1:

Ns04

New_scooby_04 12 September 2006 01:47 PM

On a serious note:

Abu Muhammad said he wished "every day was another 9/11."

Just sums up the kind of people we're dealing with here; utterly abhorrent!

Ns04

Karl 227 12 September 2006 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
How bout we all sing, Karl's mom is a stupid B*tch, in C minor?? :lol1: :lol1:

Ns04

:Suspiciou

New_scooby_04 12 September 2006 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
:Suspiciou

:lol1: As in South Park

PS. Have you been doing a search for your own username you narcissist???? ;) :D

Karl 227 12 September 2006 02:45 PM

No, and don't call me a flower :razz:

EddScott 12 September 2006 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar

Alcazar

I thought they owned most of America anyway? Isn't that why Team America Police Force have turned a blind eye to the Palestine conflict?

I don't agree with what happened but when you have Bush saying "The war on terror" and "Al Queda" (sp) is why we are in Iraq it makes you feel a little dis-trust towards our US protectors.

If thats the case how come Saddam massively distrusted Al Queda and theres no real evidence there are any links between the two.

What about the genocide in Africa - doesn't that deserve a peace-keeping force? Apparently not as your not allowed to regime change. HMMM?

jimimac 12 September 2006 03:23 PM

GEORGE BUSH AND HIS CONSIRATORES ARE PERHAPS THE WORLDS WORST TERRORIST , CERTAINLY THE MOST DECEITFUL.

New_scooby_04 12 September 2006 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by jimimac
GEORGE BUSH AND HIS CONSIRATORES ARE PERHAPS THE WORLDS WORST TERRORIST , CERTAINLY THE MOST DECEITFUL.

You'd make a better conspiracy theorist if you didn't shout! :thumb: ;) :D

Ns04

New_scooby_04 12 September 2006 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
No, and don't call me a flower :razz:

Sorry petal! ;) :lol1:

Ns04

Geezer 12 September 2006 07:51 PM

Although these guys are pretty nasty pieces of work, and probably psychotic, one statement in there does ring true...."Americans must know that their loved ones were killed because of the policies of their state and government."

They didn't attack them for no reason. The US is it's own worst enemy. Until they recognise that fact, they are in for a long fight

Geezer

Iwan 12 September 2006 08:05 PM

The day after 9/11 I was driving to work in Swindon and a group of 3 or 4 youths* were driving around with posters of Bin Laden in their car windows. They were hanging out of the windows waving and cheering, and beeping their car horn as they weaved in and out of traffic. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. :(

Not sure what happened to them, I assume they either got nicked by the Police or got a severe kicking off someone - hopefully the latter. :mad:

*of a certain demographic.

Henrik 12 September 2006 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan
The day after 9/11 I was driving to work in Swindon and a group of 3 or 4 youths* were driving around with posters of Bin Laden in their car windows. They were hanging out of the windows waving and cheering, and beeping their car horn as they weaved in and out of traffic. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. :(

Not sure what happened to them, I assume they either got nicked by the Police or got a severe kicking off someone - hopefully the latter. :mad:

*of a certain demographic.

Hmm... I didn't think that the al quaeda link got known until a couple of days after 9/11?

Iwan 12 September 2006 10:11 PM

Well, it definately happened, I remember it vividly as I was pretty shocked to see such behaviour in Swindon.

I consider myself fairly well clued up on current world events and I knew who Bin Laden was way before 9/11, Clinton had been after him for ages for various attacks such as the embassy bombings in africa, bombings in Saudi etc, the USS Cole and such. Obviously 9/11 wasn't definately linked to OBL the day after, but people were certainly linking it all in the same "struggle", I remember seeing footage of celebrations in Palestine on the news with people waving similar flags and photos of OBL.

Sad really. :(

RAF1 12 September 2006 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan
I remember seeing footage of celebrations in Palestine on the news with people waving similar flags and photos of OBL.
Sad really. :(

who's to say the pics you saw were the palestines' actually celebrating the 9/11 disaster - footage 'could' have taken out of context from ANY other celebratory event/show or protest/parade etc..... dont believe everything you see on TV and/or read in the papers............!!!

Iwan 13 September 2006 06:12 AM

Actually now you mention it, I'm sure the footage I saw on TV was just an innocent celebration of a wedding or a birthday or something. After all it's normal to burn American flags and wave placards showing burning skyscrapers etc at weddings right?

The islamic fundamentalists love us all really dont they. They don't fly planes into tower blocks, don't blow up trains in Madrid and London, don't blow up each others Mosques in Iraq.

And you've got the cheek to tell me not to believe the blatantly obvious? Fcuking tw@t. :mad:

I suppose these guys are just misunderstood too right?

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/...6629124042.asp

jimimac 25 September 2006 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Henrik
Hmm... I didn't think that the al quaeda link got known until a couple of days after 9/11?

was known months before hand , the more you look into 9/11 the less its about terrorist and the more its a load of lies and deceit to foll public opinion and keep bush in power / cash / oil and the public afraid , the only plane to fly with exception to the ones bush used in the immediate follow up to the 9/11 attacks was a private flight layed on by order of bush administration - it was to fly thew bin laden family home !!!