ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS to BTCC @ Silverstone?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/540584-smacs-to-btcc-silverstone.html)

JenniP1 31 August 2006 07:07 PM

SMACS to BTCC @ Silverstone??

Hi All - Just wondering if anyone fancies going to the BTCC at Silverstone on Sunday 15th October???

Tickets: Adult £15 (advanced booking) or £20 (on the day)

:thumb:

500 31 August 2006 07:09 PM

I'm There!!!

JenniP1

cw42 31 August 2006 10:03 PM

Crickey Adam, are you stalking Jenny? :D

edited to add, I'll put it in the diary Jenny :thumb:

cw42 31 August 2006 10:07 PM

Just searching for the link and found this article:

http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews...d9fb1864d4885b

bet that was good :D

500 01 September 2006 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by cw42

No Chris :Suspiciou purely co-incedental :p

:D

pete higham 01 September 2006 01:49 AM

:rolleyes:

MY93WRX 01 September 2006 09:24 AM

Would have been up for that but annoyingly i'm going blackpool for a Stag do on the saturday. I am positive you will have a good time.

JenniP1 01 September 2006 10:50 AM

Damn - I thought my look was in there :luxhello:

500 01 September 2006 05:42 PM

Look's like it's just me and you then Jenni :norty:

Looks like your luck could be in :luxhello:

;) :D

Andy S. 01 September 2006 06:31 PM

i am not being a gooseberry!!

LOL

moneys 01 September 2006 06:39 PM

WAHAY A SMACS WEDDING:luxhello:
You could have the reception in the unicorn:idea:

andy s i think you should pull out of this day out and leave the 2 love birds to it:thumb:
Adam have you suggested going down to the BTCC in just the 1 car to save on fuel? i could then follow you and sabotage the car when your watching the race and then you would have to stay the night in a little b+b i know of just round the corner:D

Right im off to pack my suit in a bag to get dry cleaned OR hang on we could all wear our SMACS t-shirts to the big day:cool:

scoobyverysoon 01 September 2006 07:47 PM

PMSL :lol:

pete higham 01 September 2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by moneys

Right im off to pack my suit in a bag to get dry cleaned OR hang on we could all wear our SMACS t-shirts to the big day:cool:

trust you to pass a comment like that :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :thumb:

paulthejambo 01 September 2006 08:48 PM

Seeing as I was on holiday for Oulton Park, I might just go on this.

Can't have a whole year without seeing the Btcc.

I'll tag along with Andy so that the happy couple can have their first fall out, probably over who drives and who navigates! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :) :) :)

Andy S. 01 September 2006 08:51 PM

Who said I was going?

LOL

pete higham 01 September 2006 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by paulthejambo
Seeing as I was on holiday for Oulton Park, I might just go on this.

Can't have a whole year without seeing the Btcc.

I'll tag along with Andy so that the happy couple can have their first fall out, probably over who drives and who navigates! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :) :) :)

in fact i think ill have a bit of this as i have never been to silverstone before so if your going paul we can go in mine or yours we can sort it out nearer the time :thumb:

moneys 02 September 2006 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by pete higham
in fact i think ill have a bit of this as i have never been to silverstone before so if your going paul we can go in mine or yours we can sort it out nearer the time :thumb:

Thanks lads you can save me the trip of going down there to sabotage the car:thumb: . Being as its there 1st date could you please stay away from them all day though as i think it will do them good to spend a bit more "quality time" together:norty: , you,ll probably see them through the day though walking around giggling and doing that walk were they pretend to knock into each other by accident, then you,ll see them buying ice-cream and burgers for each other. Mind you being a lady jenni will probably bring some sandwiches and refreshments with her and offer adam them whilst sitting on a picnic blanket by themselves:luvlove: . We will be able to tell how serious it is at the go-karting cos if adam pulls over to let jenni past i think we can safely say we have a SMACS wedding to look forward to;)

500 02 September 2006 01:56 AM

:lol1:

pete higham 02 September 2006 02:29 AM

not a problem ste, we wont get in the lovebirds :luvlove: way ;) glad to be of assitance :thumb:

note to paul = bring some matches to let the tyres down with :D

cw42 02 September 2006 11:29 AM

pmsl :D Moneys, you've evil :D

Think the smacs t-shirts to the weddings is a good idea though, or we could get Andy to order some smart white shirts with smacs logos on for the big day :D

Andy S. 02 September 2006 11:44 AM

pmsl :D Moneys, you've evil :D

Think the smacs t-shirts to the weddings is a good idea though, or we could get Andy to order some smart white shirts with smacs logos on for the big day :D

yes but they would probably say Alan and Johni's wedding!!

lol

mrdmoore 02 September 2006 12:26 PM

I'm afraid I am not a SMACS member but me and my little boy will be there in my Bug Eye.

pete higham 02 September 2006 12:39 PM

if you see us, then come over and say hello :thumb:

500 02 September 2006 02:15 PM

Yep, you cant miss pete at BTCC.
http://www.scoobysmacs.co.uk/gallery...20park/074.jpg

500 02 September 2006 02:16 PM

JenniP1
PaulTheJambo
Pete Higham

pete higham 02 September 2006 02:37 PM

awesome pic :luxhello:

JenniP1 03 September 2006 12:32 AM

Well - what can I say to that lot?! I know that Adam didn't pullover to let me past so the wedding mustn't be going ahead :confused:

Good idea about the t-shirts Ste, I've already got ideas about the dress - couldn't possibly divulge!

:luvlove:

pete higham 03 September 2006 12:56 AM

ill get me suit :thumb:

moneys 03 September 2006 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by JenniP1
Well - what can I say to that lot?! I know that Adam didn't pullover to let me past so the wedding mustn't be going ahead :confused:

Good idea about the t-shirts Ste, I've already got ideas about the dress - couldn't possibly divulge!
:luvlove:

He never pulled over as we were all watching so he felt it may of been a bit obvious. What i did notice was he always made sure you had the fastest cart and i even spotted him checking all the levels and that the tyre pressures were ok:lol1: And i even noticed that you made sure his helmet was always clean by giving it a quick rub:norty:

JenniP1 03 September 2006 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by moneys
He never pulled over as we were all watching so he felt it may of been a bit obvious. What i did notice was he always made sure you had the fastest cart and i even spotted him checking all the levels and that the tyre pressures were ok:lol1: And i even noticed that you made sure his helmet was always clean by giving it a quick rub:norty: