ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Micklehead Green Pub - St.Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Liverpool etc Meet 14th Sept (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/538773-micklehead-green-pub-st-helens-warrington-widnes-liverpool-etc-meet-14th-sept.html)

julian N/W wrx my93 24 August 2006 02:41 PM

Micklehead Green Pub - St.Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Liverpool etc Meet 14th Sept

So, we have decieded by public vote to have the meet on the 2nd thursday of the month!

SO THAT IS THE 14th SEPTEMBER!

So come on down to the Micklehead Green Pub on the St.helens Link Way and join us!

NotoriousREV 24 August 2006 06:18 PM

I WILL be there. Promise.

D.K.1 24 August 2006 10:43 PM

Mens promises are usually fibs Rev :p :p

<all coy> Might do ;)

blue scoo ste 25 August 2006 07:46 PM

pass

Little H 26 August 2006 12:14 AM

Jools, will try and pop round to see you...:thumb:

NotoriousREV 26 August 2006 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by D.K.1
Mens promises are usually fibs Rev :p :p

<all coy> Might do ;)

Fibs? Mine are usually full on fraudulent ;)

julian N/W wrx my93 26 August 2006 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV

So you coming down then??????????

I still owe you some money from fixing my pc!!!!!!

julian N/W wrx my93 26 August 2006 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by blue scoo ste
pass

why dude??????????

NotoriousREV 26 August 2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by julian N/W wrx my93
So you coming down then??????????

I still owe you some money from fixing my pc!!!!!!

Yep I'll be there. Just get me a pint of Stella ;)

saxo turbo 27 August 2006 10:03 PM

guess whos back?

and running nearly in the 12 s

saxo turbo 27 August 2006 10:31 PM

i will be so bold to say that i know the 12 s will be mine this year,and when it happens i ll post the vid for all you subaru boys to drool.......typical posts on scoobynet 1)optimax blah blah optimax blah 2)please look out in:hjtwofing such an area for stolen scoob 3)which oil blah blah oil blah 4)would my scooby beat blah blah veyron blah(if running optimax) blah 430 blah blah r1 blah blah hayabusha etc 5)optimax again

*Sonic* 27 August 2006 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by saxo turbo
i will be so bold to say that i know the 12 s will be mine this year,and when it happens i ll post the vid for all you subaru boys to drool.......typical posts on scoobynet 1)optimax blah blah optimax blah 2)please look out in:hjtwofing such an area for stolen scoob 3)which oil blah blah oil blah 4)would my scooby beat blah blah veyron blah(if running optimax) blah 430 blah blah r1 blah blah hayabusha etc 5)optimax again

4 coughs and colds take veno's
:D

vulnax999 27 August 2006 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by blue scoo ste
pass

Cum on Ste, Babs will let you out!

Even if Scoobyless....

vulnax999 27 August 2006 11:55 PM

and running nearly in the 12 mins for the 1/4

:nono:

vulnax999 27 August 2006 11:56 PM

Try Shell V-Power, cures all known ills - knocklink lights, hesitation, low power, but barred for saxo's as it's too rich

vulnax999 27 August 2006 11:58 PM

and running nearly in the 12 s

Forgot to say, Andy F Today, 9.1secs for 1/4 mile .... record for Jap car in Europe, beating skylines and supras and all!

Videos are up on here somewhere!

D.K.1 28 August 2006 02:11 PM

Nobody could ever deny you're a bloke then :p :D

saxo turbo 28 August 2006 02:50 PM

andy f s car is not even got a radiator so how can you class that in the same league as my daily driven car?will be the first to admit what andy forrest has achieved is excellent but the car is a showpiece for his business and earnings.mine is a car i drive to and from work and has not had no where near the expense of the said subaru.this is probably the only subaru that i will acknowledge as a good car.i ll blow the door s off 90 percent of the rest.end of.:hjtwofing

D.K.1 28 August 2006 05:49 PM

:sleep:

julian N/W wrx my93 28 August 2006 06:15 PM

andy f s car is not even got a radiator so how can you class that in the same league as my daily driven car?will be the first to admit what andy forrest has achieved is excellent but the car is a showpiece for his business and earnings.mine is a car i drive to and from work and has not had no where near the expense of the said subaru.this is probably the only subaru that i will acknowledge as a good car.i ll blow the door s off 90 percent of the rest.end of.:hjtwofing

So come down and show us this technical marvel then instead of just talking about it!

saxo turbo 28 August 2006 06:19 PM

14th,beware.only 12 sec 1/4 car on a carpark full of silly subarus:hjtwofing

vulnax999 28 August 2006 09:49 PM

14th,beware.only 12 sec 1/4 car on a carpark full of silly subarus:hjtwofing

But I'll be there, remapped post 20g/800 cc/min injectors and other mods....

11 sec 1/4's

( was late 12's last year at Scoobyshootout!)

D.K.1 28 August 2006 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by julian N/W wrx my93
So come down and show us this technical marvel then instead of just talking about it!

He might be scared of you Julia :p

vulnax999 29 August 2006 12:05 AM

:norty:

He might be scared of you Julia :p

:norty:
Everyone else is ...

*Sonic* 29 August 2006 12:15 AM

Me more than anyone :eek2:

Especially when he follows me into the toilets :eek: :eek: :eek:

vulnax999 29 August 2006 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by *Sonic*
Me more than anyone :eek2:

Especially when he follows me into the toilets :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL :lol:

*Sonic* 29 August 2006 09:28 AM

Tell me was it your flamer kit that burnt down macdonalds then :)

NotoriousREV 29 August 2006 12:36 PM

Nobody could ever deny you're a bloke then :p :D

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :luvlove:

D.K.1 29 August 2006 08:36 PM

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :luvlove:

I am full of nice things to say to someone as lovely as you Rev :luvlove:

After all, you are a man of the cloth, or should that be "with a cloth"? :wonder:

jaytc2003 29 August 2006 09:21 PM

at least andy f has driveshafts. . . . . . . . .