ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Love Island (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/537509-love-island.html)

P1Fanatic 19 August 2006 07:39 PM

Love Island

I cant be the only one watching this? Is very funny a lot of the time and certainly beats BB.

Sophie "Psycho" Anderton is just a fruit loop. And what about that Kelly, what a sickly do gooder. She wins a phone call and instead of ringing friends or family she rings her bishop.......

Simon

sarasquares 19 August 2006 07:41 PM

i have watched it from the beginning. :thumb:

Leo is back in tonight :D

J4CKO 19 August 2006 08:28 PM

No my missus watches it every friggin night, I am sick of being told to shush !

CooperS 19 August 2006 08:53 PM

I watch it so I can discuss it with the hot poontang at work

J4CKO 19 August 2006 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by CooperS
I watch it so I can discuss it with the hot poontang at work

Are you living in a Vietnam movie perchance ?

CooperS 19 August 2006 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Are you living in a Vietnam movie perchance ?

Me love you long time

richie001 19 August 2006 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic
I cant be the only one watching this? Is very funny a lot of the time and certainly beats BB.

Sophie "Psycho" Anderton is just a fruit loop. And what about that Kelly, what a sickly do gooder. She wins a phone call and instead of ringing friends or family she rings her bishop.......

Simon

but she's one hell of a good looking woman :luvlove:

Maz 19 August 2006 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by richie001
but she's one hell of a good looking woman :luvlove:

Nah too thin man.:D

hectic 19 August 2006 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by CooperS
Me love you long time

http://i7.tinypic.com/2502joy.jpg:lol1:

Bravo2zero_sps 19 August 2006 10:37 PM

I've been watching this with the Mrs since the first night, its miles better than Big Brother and has been hilarious, especially with Kielty and Fern constantly ripping the p!ss out of Sophie Anderton, she is a fcuking nightmare.

Top work by Chris Brosnan to have managed to get round 3 of the birds in there when others tried and failed miserably :thumb: That Lee bloke who is 24 going on 12 needs a good kicking though, what a frigging tw4t.

P1Fanatic 19 August 2006 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by **************
I've been watching this with the Mrs since the first night, its miles better than Big Brother and has been hilarious, especially with Kielty and Fern constantly ripping the p!ss out of Sophie Anderton, she is a fcuking nightmare.

Top work by Chris Brosnan to have managed to get round 3 of the birds in there when others tried and failed miserably :thumb: That Lee bloke who is 24 going on 12 needs a good kicking though, what a frigging tw4t.

Agreed he really gets on my goat especially when blubbering after seeing colleen dump him on tv and when shane left. Wasnt too hot on brosnan at the start but he is one funny f**ker :)

Simon

Scoobychick 20 August 2006 10:17 AM

I'm so glad it's not just me that's been watching and enjoying it :o :D

Kielty and Cotton are really funny together and as for that loono Anderton.. :cuckoo: :lol1:

salsa-king 20 August 2006 10:26 AM

its fab, only down side is by the time you've turned on at 10.. then back to ITV2 at 10:30, back to itv1 at 11, you go to bed late every night, but you need to watch all the shows!!!

Bianca 'chav' Gasgoine!!

brenda to win tho :)

bring back the twins too

Scoobychick 20 August 2006 11:14 AM

Bianca went to the same school as me and her mum's house is just up the road from my parents. Some years ago when Sheryl was with Gazza she phoned us up to ask for a brochure for our trip boat so I took it round by hand 'cos I'm nosey like that :lol1:

V1CK1 20 August 2006 12:27 PM

Sky + has been a God send so that i havent missed out on any of the action. ;)

That Brendan guy is such a pri*k. He rates himself so much and is pig ugly and has no personality. Not that i have a view on him, lol!

Vicki :D