ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   X Factor (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/537507-x-factor.html)

speye91 19 August 2006 07:23 PM

X Factor

Personally i would never watch this,but as my 10yr old Dughter loves it ,i have too.

But what a hoot:lol1: all those people who actually think they can sing,but can't.Some of the Saddo's on there a hilarious,they have got to be trying to outdo the last bunch of no hopers on there.

Pure comedy value:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Bat-Fink 19 August 2006 07:24 PM

Ay Mick that raise me up fella:lol1:

Originally Posted by speye91
Personally i would never watch this,but as my 10yr old Dughter loves it ,i have too.

But what a hoot:lol1: all those people who actually think they can sing,but can't.Some of the Saddo's on there a hilarious,they have got to be trying to outdo the last bunch of no hopers on there.

sarasquares 19 August 2006 07:26 PM

its only worth watching it when they cant sing :thumb:

speye91 19 August 2006 07:33 PM

PMSL:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Yes Dan that guy was sooo funny:lol1:

Not as funny as the guy doing M J:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

StickyMicky 19 August 2006 07:35 PM

i only watch it in the beguining for the reasons above, when they start getting "good" its time to watch something else :lol1:

speye91 19 August 2006 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
i only watch it in the beguining for the reasons above, when they start getting "good" its time to watch something else :lol1:

agree, but i have a friend who is going to be on this,Newcastle Auditions, her name is Karen Lewins ,she is a local lass and sing's in my local and always has the pub jumping,.she also kept secret if she went through or not.

scoobynut555 19 August 2006 08:00 PM

'You can't judge the judge' what a classic line, and what a clown :cuckoo:

J4CKO 19 August 2006 08:00 PM

Gotta love the first few programs to see the mutants, its like going to the Zoo, after that its a load of twatty wannabes that cry a lot.

At least BB has finished and Love Island cant be far behind, I have lost so much sex (solo and mixed doubles) to that program I cannot beleive it, she sits their every night and I nod off waiting for it to finish, just nodding off and f*cking Keilty and Cotton start blathering on and she gets ready for bed and I end up awake.

speye91 19 August 2006 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Gotta love the first few programs to see the mutants, its like going to the Zoo, after that its a load of twatty wannabes that cry a lot.

At least BB has finished and Love Island cant be far behind, I have lost so much sex (solo and mixed doubles) to that program I cannot beleive it, she sits their every night and I nod off waiting for it to finish, just nodding off and f*cking Keilty and Cotton start blathering on and she gets ready for bed and I end up awake.

You been watching the tennis ,too J4CKO:D

LegacySTi 19 August 2006 08:04 PM

As said only worth watching early shows when them saddos on.

Trucker Ted 19 August 2006 08:15 PM

Totally agree the first ones are the best, some amount of fruitcakes about :lol1:

Spoon 19 August 2006 08:17 PM

Then again, singing good is more difficult than simple spelling and grammar. :mad:

speye91 19 August 2006 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon
Then again, singing good is more difficult than simple spelling and grammar. :mad:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :hjtwofing So sorry, Mr Perfect.

DCI Gene Hunt 20 August 2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Spoon

Singing 'well' not singing 'good'.......... unless you are a red neck banjo player about to have your way with the pet pig? :D

powerman1 20 August 2006 10:44 AM

we had a mass escape from a mental hospital a couple a weeks ago and this program was designed to round em all back up again...keep em coming:cuckoo:

RichB 20 August 2006 11:29 AM

Anyone see Mr Gangster rapper in his girlyblue S2K?
Made me feel ashamed to own one... :rolleyes: lol

V1CK1 20 August 2006 11:59 AM

I love watching X Factor, Im still not sure if the people really believe they can sing or just go on for their 5 minutes of fame.

Someone must be telling them they can sing and to go on the show - thats not right!

Vicki :D

petey 22 August 2006 11:37 AM

X-factor is brilliant for about 70%

until they vote all the freaks out! the freak bit is what makes it funny imo
when they get to the good people it's boring!

davegtt 22 August 2006 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by petey
X-factor is brilliant for about 70%

until they vote all the freaks out! the freak bit is what makes it funny imo

Yup, the auditions are the best part, when it gets to the voting stage forget it. I turn over :)

RMA26 22 August 2006 12:07 PM

Watched it in passing with my Mum on sat night

I have never laughed so hard in all my life at a TV before

Esp that guy who "was" Michael Jackson, :lol1:

J4CKO 22 August 2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by petey

Correction, pedantic I know but,

when they get to the 'good' people it's boring!

Neanderthal 22 August 2006 12:52 PM

Its a shame Pete can't enter it, he'd win that too. Then next year he can go on Love Island and do the tripple!

M444GY 22 August 2006 01:21 PM

have you some of the retards on that show :) and they think they are good . they are flids :)

speye91 26 August 2006 06:50 PM

boing

That time again to laugh at all the no-hopers,and freaks :lol1: :lol1:

Bat-Fink 26 August 2006 07:43 PM

That girl who was 14:eek:

:luvlove:

speye91 26 August 2006 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bat-Fink
That girl who was 14:eek:

:luvlove:

You in lurve Dan?

Apparition 26 August 2006 11:02 PM

Tonight's was class viewing. I nearly choked laughing...... how can people be so cruel as to tell their loved ones they can sing ?
Yve

Apparition 26 August 2006 11:03 PM

The 14 year old was precious. She at least had the balls to come clean and own up. She'll go far one day.
Yve

Wish 27 August 2006 09:57 AM

Yep you right there. She will be signed up well before shes old enough for X Factor.

Andy Tang 27 August 2006 10:03 AM

Funny thing is listening to people slate Simon Cowell, who always gives an honest opinion and advice.

Louis and Sharon are the ones who come up with the unjustified comments, etc, and yet Simon still gets the brunt of it when the "blubbing failure" goes back out to Kate Thornton and the cameraman! :rolleyes:

Telling someone who has made millions in the music industry that they don't what they are talking about.... but the years of raising your "chav scum" children gives you a good insight in how the music industry works and whether your child can actually sing! :rolleyes:

Yeap I'm a complusive fan of the audition stages as well! :D ;)