ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Front bumper indicator lenses stolen - pathetic (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/533878-front-bumper-indicator-lenses-stolen-pathetic.html)

little'un 04 August 2006 11:45 AM

Front bumper indicator lenses stolen - pathetic

Left my car parked up last night, went out this morning at 7.20 to find some low life pathetic tight arsed scummy chav has nicked my frosted indicator lenses off my 00 Scoob :mad: :(

Thing is whoever it was is soooooo dumb they left the bulbs...:rolleyes:

If YOU are reading this, be warned if I catch you near my car again you'll need new kneecaps :mad:

Suffice to say CCTV camera's are being bought shortly.

Paulo P 04 August 2006 11:55 AM

Barstewards :mad: I'm not suprised really though given where your car is parked. It's a shame Rich didn't catch them :norty: I'm sure he's got a lever bar tucked away somewhere.

little'un 04 August 2006 11:58 AM

Hello :)

If he catches them I'd hate to be them :nono: and if it were both of us....bwaaaah :D

I know they are easily replaceable but it's just so pathetic and I've got my eyes out as I know who's got what round here aswell ;)

Gear Head 04 August 2006 12:02 PM

More jealous tw$ts! :mad:

I had a cigarette put out on my scoob last weekend.
Lucky for me, I had only recently carried out a 3 stage polish, so the mark just rubbed off! :Whatever_ :iamwithst

It's not so much what they do or take from your car, its the blo*dy cheek they have for doing it in the first place.
I really couldn't bring myself to damage someone else's property. :confused:

Maybe thats why we all have nice cars and they don't! :hjtwofing

Keep your chin up m8! :thumb:

little'un 04 August 2006 12:06 PM

^ Ditto :thumb: - it is the cheek and the fact they've touched my car with their filthy pykie hands :mad:

Gear Head 04 August 2006 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by little'un
^ Ditto :thumb: - it is the cheek and the fact they've touched my car with their filthy pykie hands :mad:

Hands that should be chopped off in my view. :idea: That would stop the little scotes re-offending! :D

Adz Turbo 04 August 2006 12:41 PM

Ill keep my ear to the ground for you! Sorry to hear that. It really get me going when i read things like this! Where abouts was it?? (The car)

little'un 04 August 2006 12:42 PM

outside home Adz

Adz Turbo 04 August 2006 12:47 PM

Electric fence time then is it!!

stevencotton 04 August 2006 01:31 PM

I'd like the alarm system James Bond had in his second Lotus Esprit which explodes :)

little'un 04 August 2006 02:39 PM

What goes around comes around - revenge is a dish best served cold....I already have an idea who it is.

Paulo P 04 August 2006 02:45 PM

Does the car have a private plate? :wonder:

little'un 04 August 2006 02:47 PM

PM will arrive laters PP :)

rossyboy 04 August 2006 03:25 PM

That exact same thing happened to me a few years back. Also left the bulbs :confused:

At least they didnt do any damage I suppose :rolleyes:

Thing is, you need the right socket to get them off, so it was obviously pre-planned. You cant just walk up and take them off by hand.

FB Tuning 04 August 2006 03:36 PM

Shouldn't this be in "Was it you?" :)

Paulo P 04 August 2006 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by little'un
PM will arrive laters PP :)

Cheers :)

Bat-Fink 04 August 2006 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by fiestaboy

:lol1:

Sorry to hear that tho mate.

little'un 04 August 2006 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by fiestaboy

:razz: I did think about it oh wise one, as the offender may be stoopid enough to reply :cuckoo: