ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Had to be said again !! (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/531620-had-to-be-said-again.html)

Phil 23 July 2006 04:55 PM

Had to be said again !!

We are damn luck to have Tiny in Essex

He was the one driving the Lorry

He was the one doing deliveries on the way home

He was the one telling me NOT to cancel the DJ

He was the one that felt really Guilty about the Marquee [EVEN THOUGH HE SHOULDN'T]

YOU KEEP THANKING ME MATE

YOU ARE A TRUE STAR [and of course with the back up of the wonderful Karen]

Cornelius 23 July 2006 05:08 PM

the ESC just wouldn't be the same with out Tiny, top all round guy, he's always there if you need advice, always looking out for everyones best interest, need I carry on?

Thanks Tiny, you're one hell of a guy:notworthy

Looie 23 July 2006 05:08 PM

Here Here....... Couldn't agree more with that :notworthy

Cornelius 23 July 2006 05:09 PM

before I forget again, the same definately goes for Karen!!, the unsung hero:notworthy

Andy-C 23 July 2006 05:50 PM

I think we all know both Tiny and Karen are the 'backbone' of the ESC

:thumb: :notworthy:

Her at the back 23 July 2006 05:56 PM

:notworthy Well done to Karen and Tiny for not giving in and keeping the spirits up and making this weekend so good. :notworthy

Tiny 23 July 2006 05:56 PM

Cheers everyone :thumb:

To be honest it's been one hell of an emotional weekend for me ( As im sure a few of you may of noticed ) , High one minute , On the floor next & Then back up again & Then the tiredness sets in

Lots & Lots of real hard work & effort go into making JAE , The best weekend in the clubs events list

But when things do not go according to plan i get a tad rather stressed & Realy do wonder if it's all really worth it , But then you just sit back & think it was 2/3 years hard graft to get the ESC To what it is today & To see everytone getting on & having a great time , it makes it so worthwhile in the end , If you did catch the wrong end of my tounge over the weekend , I Apoligise now , But im sure that you understand how i was feeling @ the time .

The lorry is home now , Unloaded & we are winding down ( Karen is still @ it , Washing & Sorting out , Without Karens help none of this would not be possible , She is my rock .

Thanks to everyone who made this the weekend what it was

Tiny

( With a few tears in my eyes )

Phil :thumb:

Cornelius 23 July 2006 06:00 PM

Tiny, as per our conversation a while ago, if theres anything more I can do, let me know mate, it's a lot of work for you and Karen, I'll help to lighten the load all I can mate

frayz 23 July 2006 06:04 PM

Im probably right in saying the ESC wouldnt even exist... let alone be as great as it is without Tiny & Karen.:Whatever_

Personally i think we take them for granted. Lets not forget they dont get a penny for the effort they put in, and 99% of the effort nobody gets to see as it happens behind the scenes.:wonder:

I think i speak for everyone when i say thankyou for everything you both do, its very much appreciated. You two are Mr & Mrs ESC for a reason!!!

Thankyou :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

spally 23 July 2006 06:17 PM

here here, nothing more to add really as it's all been said.....must admit though did PMSL a few times at Tiny driving the truck lol ;) :notworthy

Mark_B4 23 July 2006 07:07 PM

Well said Frayz, Agree with every word...

Tiny and Karen if you ever need a hand arranging or sorting stuff I'm sure there are many of us that are more then happy to lighten the load. :thumb:

bigmick 23 July 2006 07:18 PM

well done BIGBOY:thumb: :luvlove: :thumb: :notworthy :luvlove:

Her at the back 23 July 2006 07:35 PM

Must not forget all the others, with the fridges, food, BBQ's, Marquees and kettles etc

Also to a very tired Phil for staying in the hotel

Phil 23 July 2006 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Her at the back
Also to a very tired Phil for staying in the hotel

The sacrifices I make for you guys http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hysterical.gif

Milamber 23 July 2006 09:07 PM

ESC without Tiny is like Christmas without Santa..... :D

SirFozzalot 24 July 2006 12:06 PM

Agree with all the above.

Huge respect and thanks to Tiny & Karen for everything you guys do! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Michaela 24 July 2006 12:15 PM

:luxhello: :luxhello: Thank you :luxhello: :luxhello:

kin quick 24 July 2006 01:11 PM

Totally agree with everything said, really appreciate what you both do for the club!!!!

Frayz has hit the nail square on the head with his post.

Thanks for everything you both do.

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: Mummy and Daddy ESC - we love you :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Mrs ESC 24 July 2006 01:15 PM

And Ross

Yes I was wet. ;)

Michaela 24 July 2006 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC
And Ross

Yes I was wet. ;)

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Mrs ESC 24 July 2006 01:20 PM

I can laugh now but at the time, not a happy bunny

Spec'c'57 24 July 2006 01:20 PM

And Ross

Yes I was wet. ;)

:lol: ;) think he realised once he said it maybe he shouldn't have....

agree as rest tho... :notworthy to the pair of you....

kin quick 24 July 2006 01:43 PM

And Ross

Yes I was wet. ;)

You know when you've had a few bevvies, in a funny mood, and the milli-second before you say something the thought goes through your head "don't say that you silly ar5e"

..................bu66er, already said it!!

DOH!!!:Whatever_

Mrs spec'c'57 24 July 2006 01:56 PM

... If looks could kill.... ;)

V1CK1 24 July 2006 02:58 PM

:lol:

Mrs ESC 24 July 2006 03:51 PM

:lol1::lol1: at you lot.

And thanks for all the kind works. It would be the ESC without you lot either
as you cant call 2 people a club.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

When we all get together and go to these Events, especially JAE we sure know how to party:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxh ello::luxhello: