ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone interested in 2 easyjet tickets to barcelona (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/530301-anyone-interested-in-2-easyjet-tickets-to-barcelona.html)

Account deleted by request 17 July 2006 02:07 PM

Anyone interested in 2 easyjet tickets to barcelona

Leaving September 21st early am and returning late on the 24th from Liverpool.

They are currently selling for £270, I have no need for them and any sensible offer considered.

chop :)

rotty 17 July 2006 03:33 PM

afaik the names cannot be changed unless you pay the difference between the price that they were originally and the price now ( plus an admin fee )

Account deleted by request 17 July 2006 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by rotty
afaik the names cannot be changed unless you pay the difference between the price that they were originally and the price now ( plus an admin fee )

**** :eek:

I paid about 230 for them so it will still be worth my while selling them on if I get a few quid.

Knew there was an admin charge can't believe that I have to pay the difference.

rotty 17 July 2006 03:51 PM

it's to stop folks buying them all up cheap when they first go on sale and then reselling them when the price had gone up

that's the official line , there is also that there is the possibility that they are just trying to extract every last penny out of folks who have no use for paid tickets

Account deleted by request 17 July 2006 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by rotty
it's to stop folks buying them all up cheap when they first go on sale and then reselling them when the price had gone up

that's the official line , there is also that there is the possibility that they are just trying to extract every last penny out of folks who have no use for paid tickets

Can see both points of view to be honest, just been on there site and it works out about £80 to change names :mad:

Thanks for input.

chop

Freak 17 July 2006 03:54 PM

Ba return on same dates.....£90 in econ or £240 in business class.
Admittedly thats from slightly further south :lol1:

Thats crackers for a sleazyjet ticket. They will try to bend you over to change the name too!

Is there a refund available? May just be the tax you can get as a refund, not the price of the ticket itself but better than nothing.

Account deleted by request 17 July 2006 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Freak
Ba return on same dates.....£90 in econ or £240 in business class.
Admittedly thats from slightly further south :lol1:

Thats crackers for a sleazyjet ticket. They will try to bend you over to change the name too!

Is there a refund available? May just be the tax you can get as a refund, not the price of the ticket itself but better than nothing.

I have had a look through their website but it is sh1te, going to ring customer services and see what they can do.

V1CK1 17 July 2006 06:22 PM

Have you not found someone else to go with you yet Chop?