ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rooney and Ronaldo - what next? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/527869-rooney-and-ronaldo-what-next.html)

warrenm2 05 July 2006 11:36 PM

Rooney and Ronaldo - what next?

OK whats gonna happen next at Man U? Place your bets!

SCD Simon 05 July 2006 11:37 PM

Someone needs to get Ronaldo a packet of hankies ;)

WRX300MAN 05 July 2006 11:37 PM

The chav will punch his light out!:D

warrenm2 05 July 2006 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by SCD Simon
Someone needs to get Ronaldo a packet of hankies ;)

Sorry not an option - he can afford his own

speed demoness 05 July 2006 11:54 PM

does anyone really really care what happens to either of em?
coz personally.. i don't !

thats where they got the cheating bit from... of course... they're man u players... it's in their contract !!!!!!!!:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :D

hectic 06 July 2006 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by speed demoness
does anyone really really care what happens to either of em?
coz personally.. i don't !

thats where they got the cheating bit from... of course... they're man u players... it's in their contract !!!!!!!!:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :D

perfectly executed post .says everything in one telling evaluation :luxhello: :thumb:

The Chief 06 July 2006 12:19 AM

Ronaldo will land at Manchester airport to a load of booing - trust me just watch and a car will be waiting to pick him up.......

Rooney will be driving:lol1:

sti-04!! 06 July 2006 02:02 AM

Ronaldo will be sent packing. Allegedly ;) there is a bid already in for the lying cheating, diving little b*stard :D

awd wrx 06 July 2006 06:50 AM

Ronaldo has appologised now and they are best of friends :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...anoronaldo.jpg

paulr 06 July 2006 10:04 AM

Nothing will happen. Once again its all press bolL0cks..:rolleyes:

StickyMicky 06 July 2006 10:34 AM

i vote : stick this ****e in the homo sports forum please

urban 06 July 2006 10:40 AM

Indeed, now fcuk sake give this Rooney Ronaldo ****e a rest.
Its all you hear now Mr Piggy got sent off because of Ronaldo

Leslie 06 July 2006 11:09 AM

Their obscene salaries will decide the issue!

Les

Geezer 06 July 2006 11:16 AM

It's purely the trashy British press that have mad e all this up. In the statements that Rooney has released, he give no indication of even blaiming Ronaldo for what happened.

If you look at the footage, it all happens very quickly, and the ref didn't have time to get out a card before it all kicks off. Plenty of other incidents in this world cup have resulted in red or yellow cards being shown well after the event, but funnily enough,they don't get a mention.

Even if Ronaldo had influenced the ref, (and come on, how likely is that? When was last time you saw a ref change his decison, good or bad because of other players?), he would not have had the oppurtunity if that Shrek faced thug Rooney had not stamped on the Portugal players bollocks.

He is totally to blame, no one else.

Geezer

Drnaz_2000 06 July 2006 12:31 PM

agree totally.....rooney is a thug thru and thru....be it in a world cup or clapham estate....he'll play the same way. Its not in hm to be a proffesional sportsman.

hades 06 July 2006 06:58 PM

Would be a little hypocritical if anyone involved with Man U has a problem with Ronaldo now. He's been a "cheating ******" for them in the premiership week in week out ever since he joined. Are they saying it's all fine if Man U benefit but it isn't when England lose out?

A retrospective yellow card every time someone dives would sort the problem out - Ronaldo would get on average about 6 yellows a game, resulting in a 6-9 match ban each time he played. He'd learn to stop quite quickly. However, I'm not expecting any sense from FIFA, never seen it before.

As for Rooney, I've seen no evidence he is a thug. He's seriously enthusiastic, tries to do everything at 100mph, and gets carried away/wound up too easily. Just like most 8 year old kids, only bigger.

Lee247 06 July 2006 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by urban
Its all you hear now Mr Piggy got sent off because of Ronaldo

:lol1: :lol1: you mean neanderthal