ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Heterosexual women and children (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/526230-heterosexual-women-and-children.html)

Trout 28 June 2006 11:10 PM

Heterosexual women and children

It's disgusting you just cannot trust heterosexual women these days. It was different ten years ago, but now it is disgusting that a woman should have such unnatural sexual practices.

Disgusting

RON 28 June 2006 11:11 PM

Euch, that'll put him off for life.......

The Snug Rhino 28 June 2006 11:44 PM

I cant belive they let women that like to have sex with males teach male pupils......this is all new labours fault.

The only safe way is to have gay men teach girls, lesbians teach boys and seperate girls and boys in case they shag each other....ohh, and seperate all the boys from each other in case any of them live near a gay man and have been warped and now want to shag their class mates.

That should do the trick.

BOB.T 28 June 2006 11:50 PM

[vaguely serious]

Did anyone else notice on the news that they did a bit about a bloke who ran over someone killing them, he got 18 months, then it went to appeal and he got 3 years. This 'woman' gets 4 years and 3 months for having sex, what's that about? :wonder:

[/vaguely serious]

What we should do is close schools, they cost a fortune in taxes so without them we'd all pay less tax! :cool: (and not notice any difference in intelligence anyway! :D )

boxst 29 June 2006 12:00 AM

Hello

To be honest when I was 14 I would have been extremely happy to have 'known' some of my (female!) teachers in that way.

Not that particular one looking at the picture, but it takes all sorts ...

Steve

lightning101 29 June 2006 12:05 AM

If it was a 49 year old man he would have been burnt out his house by the local yobs as a paedophile :mad:

unclebuck 29 June 2006 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by boxst
Hello

it takes all sorts ...

Steve

Indeed, clearly someone must have said 'yes'...

or do you think she just went at them one day in 'attack mode' and mauled the nearest 15 year old she could get her hands on...

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/imag..._pabody203.jpg

:eek:

Turbohot 29 June 2006 01:00 AM

Bad sh!t:(

watto52 29 June 2006 01:05 AM

filthy. im discusted that other people have to go into that cupbord after they had a bit of rumpy pumpy. Hope they cleaned it out:mad:

Trout 29 June 2006 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by BOB.T
[vaguely serious]

This 'woman' gets 4 years and 3 months for having sex, what's that about? :wonder:

[/vaguely serious]

Which is a bit wierd because if this was a male teacher and a young girl the Snet Inquisition would be screaming demands for life sentences and/or castration at a very minimum...and if it was a male teacher who was gay who knows what would be demanded.

Actually I have just been reminded of when I was at school, which was a boys school. There was a teacher who was clearly gay, he taught Eng Lit and Drama. There was never even a question of an issue with him.

There was an incident at the school with a male teacher interfering with a boy on a trip to Paris. He was married with kids of his own.

Just goes to show :confused:

milo 29 June 2006 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rannoch
Which is a bit wierd because if this was a male teacher and a young girl the Snet Inquisition would be screaming demands for life sentences and/or castration at a very minimum...and if it was a male teacher who was gay who knows what would be demanded.

Actually I have just been reminded of when I was at school, which was a boys school. There was a teacher who was clearly gay, he taught Eng Lit and Drama. There was never even a question of an issue with him.

There was an incident at the school with a male teacher interfering with a boy on a trip to Paris. He was married with kids of his own.

Just goes to show :confused:

in the american version, the charges were dropped completely: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11943967/

DCI Gene Hunt 29 June 2006 08:45 AM

"Stone the kiddy fiddler....................." :D

dpb 29 June 2006 08:51 AM

cant see why she got such a long sentence...:wonder:

DCI Gene Hunt 29 June 2006 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
cant see why she got such a long sentence...:wonder:

Spitting in public?..................... (maybe should've swallowed).....:thumb:

OllyK 29 June 2006 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by milo
in the american version, the charges were dropped completely: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11943967/

But if you nailed her at 14 the bragging rights would be awesome! A 49 year old biffer is not something to shout about. :D

milo 29 June 2006 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by OllyK
But if you nailed her at 14 the bragging rights would be awesome!

absolutely... i guess for a crime, there needs to actually be a victim lol

demonsurfer 29 June 2006 09:22 AM

paedophiles should be shot or clubed to death that will stop them getting stupid sentances

boxst 29 June 2006 09:26 AM

Hello

I guess it depends who the victim is, if the boy generally felt traumatised by it then she should be punished. As it IS a boy and it was 'full' relations, he must have consented or at least been interested.

http://www.danwei.org/images/sinhua_sexy_teacher.jpg

Steve

Nezz10 29 June 2006 09:32 AM

As said above, if this was a bloke and a young girl people would be going mad and I am sure he would have got more than 4 years.

milo 29 June 2006 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Nezz10
As said above, if this was a bloke and a young girl people would be going mad and I am sure he would have got more than 4 years.

primarily because the young girl doesnt have to have been interested for the deed to take place, she would have been violated and could have been left pregnant.

its highly likely the 14 year old boy wont have felt victimised at all (most 14 year old boys are busting a gut to have sex, let's face it, i know i was), had consented to it (or at least been aroused) and is possibly bragging to his mates about it (ok, not so much in the UK case with the munter, but certainly in the US one). NOT that it makes what she did right by any means - but i personally would be FAR more p'd off if it were my daughter than my son.

lets face it... if someone were to break into your house and put £10000 on your kitchen table as a gift and then leave, would you want them punished the same way as if they'd broken in and stolen all your stuff?

The Snug Rhino 29 June 2006 10:02 AM

so if a paedo has sex with a 12 year old girl, but manages to assure her its all normal and she should enjoy it.....then its ok?

I think the idea that a 14 year old having sex with his teacher is some sort of bizare "cool" thing for him to have gone through is very odd indeed.

DCI Gene Hunt 29 June 2006 10:08 AM

Stone the kiddy pokers......................:thumb:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7673/sdgh0mv.png

boxst 29 June 2006 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by The Snug Rhino
I think the idea that a 14 year old having sex with his teacher is some sort of bizare "cool" thing for him to have gone through is very odd indeed.

Hello

I agree with you in principle. However having been a 14 year old boy and surrounded by other 14 year old boys at that time, that is almost a dream come true (although probably not with this particular teacher!).

Are you male or female?

Steve

^Qwerty^ 29 June 2006 10:13 AM

Why don't they just write that she sucked his cock rather than, she performed a "sex act" on him?

windyboy 29 June 2006 10:34 AM

Given the choice between the american teacher and the british one and if I was 14 I'll tell you which one I'd rather be broken in by :norty: :norty:

Does the britsih one have big t1ts or something as going by the pictures she a bit of a monster ?? But at the age of 14 most boys would get excited by just sitting on the hard seats of a bus.

Windyboy

The Snug Rhino 29 June 2006 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by boxst
Hello

I agree with you in principle. However having been a 14 year old boy and surrounded by other 14 year old boys at that time, that is almost a dream come true (although probably not with this particular teacher!).

Are you male or female?

Steve

male....and i can assure you, him getting sucked off by some old hag that was suppose to be looking after him is not a positive step forward for him in his life at the age of 14.

DCI Gene Hunt 29 June 2006 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by The Snug Rhino
male....and i can assure you, him getting sucked off by some old hag that was suppose to be looking after him is not a positive step forward for him in his life at the age of 14.

Dam straight......... trouble is some people have no morales :rolleyes:

Trout 29 June 2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by milo
she would have been violated

The issue here is that whether the boy could get it up does not mean to say he should get it up.

There was a very clear violation here in that someone with a contract of trust with the pupils and parents clearly broke that contract very significantly.

As well as breaking the legal contract with their employer!

As said above 14 year boys get it up sitting on the hard seat of the bus so it would not be difficult to beguile them into to doing something they may well significantly regret later (like now if they were reading this thread and seeing her pic in the cold light of day!! ;))

Rannoch

Leslie 29 June 2006 12:11 PM

A Teacher is in a position of trust as far as pupils are concerned. Taking advantage of her position as a teacher to have sexual relations with a pupil is evil and she deserved all of the sentence in my opinion.

Les

J4CKO 29 June 2006 01:00 PM

[/BRENT]

'Women are Dirty"

[\BRENT OFF]