ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   FAO all Bufties (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/526102-fao-all-bufties.html)

V4JDMSTi 28 June 2006 03:52 PM

FAO all Bufties

Help!!!!!

in the really hot weather the other week the sun dried the hell out of my dash board. It's now patchy and has a colour similar to soggy cardboard. I've tried the usual dash shine that i use and also the auto glym bumper care. i know it's a dash and not a bumper but that stuff is normally really good on plastics. Still it wasn't that good as it didn't work.

Does anyone have any idea how i can get it back to how it was before?

Cheers,

Matt.

frayz 28 June 2006 04:36 PM

Poorboys Natural look dressing mate,

Really nice bit of kit and cleans/protects the dash without giving the shiney "taxi cab" look :D

You will end up with a soft matt look as it came from the factory :D

V4JDMSTi 28 June 2006 04:42 PM

cheers frayz. any idea where i can get some from? bet it's not a halfords job.

frayz 28 June 2006 04:58 PM

I can get it mate if you want some.

When would you like it by?

Can get some for sat night if you want?

Let me know :D

V4JDMSTi 28 June 2006 05:03 PM

soon as but i can't make saturday night as i have a christening. i know, a christening on a saturday night and not only the night of the posers cruise but also right in the middle of the footy!!!!

are you going to the rr day?

frayz 28 June 2006 05:29 PM

Price is £7.95 i can maybe give it to one of the RR guys sat night :D

Andy-C 28 June 2006 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
Price is £7.95 i can maybe give it to one of the RR guys sat night :D

Frayz,

When are you going to get a price list up..... I want more goodies :thumb:

Andy

frayz 28 June 2006 05:50 PM

Andy

I cant do that as i cannot advertise on here, i was merely telling mneame what product to use and that i could aquire him some if need be :D

Mark_B4 28 June 2006 05:58 PM

Mate, can you PM me a price list of products you are able to aquire :thumb:

Spec'c'57 28 June 2006 06:01 PM

can you get me 2 claybars plus detailer please fraz young lad..... :D:D trying to turn daddy into a bufty god.. :norty:

Tiny 28 June 2006 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Andy-C
Frayz,

When are you going to get a price list up..... I want more goodies :thumb:

Andy

Yeah come on Bufty get it sorted , I Need to replenish my stocks shortly :norty:

It's not advertising just helping the ESC Out :D

Tiny ;)

The Knives are out 28 June 2006 06:28 PM

if he was advertising you'd have to moderate him :D

frayz 28 June 2006 06:29 PM

Theres a lot going on at the moment chaps, I will sort somethin out soon. Steve i will bring the clays/quickshine on sat night if poss :D

Just bear with me chaps :)

The Knives are out 28 June 2006 06:40 PM

Couldn't price list go in the Newsletter for a small donation? Perhaps an Ink Cartridge for the editor

frayz 28 June 2006 06:51 PM

Good idea,

Like i said bare with me as i have an awful lot going on at the moment.

I haven't said anything to anyone as yet but my work circumstances have changed and i have sold out my half off our business.

Gareth is still a good friend of mine and i will be doing my best to get everyone the products they need.

People can still mail me at frazier@detailedobsession.co.uk. Any orders for items can be sent to sales@detailedobsession.co.uk and i will deliver them at regular ESC meets.

This way you guys get the best prices and save on postage/packing.

Hope that helps :D

baz69birds 28 June 2006 07:20 PM

Frayz if you would like an ADVERT to go in the NEWSLETTER to promote buisness!!!
just send me or Mrs Baz a quick Advert, & we will try our up most to fit it somewhere ;)

Baz

rb5 286 28 June 2006 08:23 PM

i have some swissol interior cleaner and polish.

the stuff is unbeleivable. my dash came up like it was just fitted in the factory.

:thumb:

Andy-C 28 June 2006 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by frayz

I haven't said anything to anyone as yet but my work circumstances have changed and i have sold out my half off our business.

Damn, so sorry to hear that, just when I was ready to support one of our own :cry: :notworthy

Hope everything gets better for you in the near future.

Andy :thumb:

PS I will still get my gear from you, I'm just gutted my shekles will not necessarily be lining YOUR pockets

frayz 28 June 2006 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Andy-C
Damn, so sorry to hear that, just when I was ready to support one of our own :cry: :notworthy

Hope everything gets better for you in the near future.

Andy :thumb:

PS I will still get my gear from you, I'm just gutted my shekles will not necessarily be lining YOUR pockets

Its not a problem, i will still do my best to give everyone the same advise as per usual :D

V4JDMSTi 28 June 2006 11:30 PM

pm's sent to frayz. :thumb: some other bufty goodies in the pipe line as well.

well if the scoobs getting it's 4 pots, drilled and grooved discs and yellow stuff pads, it's going to need to be clean all over, inside and under the bonnet as well :)