ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Thieving, Robbing B*st*rds (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/525606-thieving-robbing-b-st-rds.html)

dazzer98 26 June 2006 06:58 PM

Thieving, Robbing B*st*rds

some thieving sh1tbag stole my indicators whilst i was at santapod yesterday.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...8/DSC00282.jpg

not only taking my smoked side repeaters, they also helped them selfs to crystal clear front indicators.

i just cant believe that going to a car show, would end up me being extremely p1ssed off.

so if anyone gets offered the above items give them a big whack from me.

to all of you planning a trip to santapod you have been warned

cheers

a very p1ssed off

dazzer

simon57 26 June 2006 07:04 PM

TOSSERS!!:mad:

320bhp 26 June 2006 07:06 PM

Thieving scum, should have there f**kin hands cut off!!!!!

EVOLUTION 26 June 2006 07:47 PM

absolutly no way will i be taking my car down there.

im still finding it difficult to believe that so much has been stolen and damaged.

john

pauld37 26 June 2006 07:50 PM

:mad: Cant leave them anywhere nowadays :mad:

Bug Eyed Peas 26 June 2006 07:55 PM

Without a doubt these feckers have no regard for personal property. You work hard all day and this happens. Aaaaaaarghhhh. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Paulo P 26 June 2006 07:58 PM

The second time today I've heard about car crime at Santa pod :mad: Glad I didn't take mine, when I go later in the year I'll be taking my company car due to these scumbags :mad: Why can't they earn a decent living :mad:

Hope the twats die :mad:

scoobimax 26 June 2006 07:59 PM

not the first time this type of thing has happened (not meaning at Santa Pod). So much for the community spirit!

M444GY 26 June 2006 08:11 PM

pikey chav cnuts !

scoobchrissy 26 June 2006 08:20 PM

!!!!Scum!!!! saying that santa pod should have better security aswell...

redragon 26 June 2006 08:21 PM

:mad: w*****s :mad:
chop there thieving lil mits off :mad:

Swen6 26 June 2006 08:23 PM

I would say if it ain't bolted down.... But that doesn't seem to stop them now.:(

markGT 26 June 2006 08:23 PM

Nail em up!!!!

Gutted for you mate theres nothing worse than having some vermin have a go at your pride and joy that you have worked hard for. Why don't they bring jibberting back then we can spit at the B*stards as we drive past them as they hang in cages.

What about the poor bugger who had his FQ 400 nicked from there at the weekend:cry:

If I still lived in the UK there is no way I'd have a performance car as it seems to be a dangerous occupation and some of the posts on here are frightening the lengths that these vermin go to steal a car.

Never mind eh 'tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime' I hope those words choke his royal highness Tony Blair!!!

nik52wrx 26 June 2006 08:47 PM

You would like to think that when you go to a motoring event that you are among fellow enthusiasts who enjoy, look after and take pride in their cars. From that you would assume that they wouldn't like anybody touching their car, this is obviuosly not the case as a certain few are obviously prepared to steel or vandalise other spectators cars without a thought about the poor owner left picking up the tab for replacement lense covers etc.
F'in twats!!!!
Nik.

dazzer98 26 June 2006 10:22 PM

thanks for your replys people.

luckily i still have the orginal stuff so i have fitted that back on for now, i say lucky just coz i dont have to go out and spend money straight away.

i agree with the santapod security comment, ive never really looked for security persons when i was there, but when i got back to my car, seen the mess, looked around and there was nobody about, which f**ked me off. i couldve easily gone to the next subaru and taken thiers, but i would never do that to someone.

from now on im not going to such events unless im on a stand, where i would guess its a tad safer

cheers

dazzer

SilverGC8 28 June 2006 02:37 PM

happened to me once.. :mad: