ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   7 year pld boy gets his head kicked in for wearing an england shirt wtf (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/524570-7-year-pld-boy-gets-his-head-kicked-in-for-wearing-an-england-shirt-wtf.html)

kingofturds 21 June 2006 07:11 PM

7 year pld boy gets his head kicked in for wearing an england shirt wtf

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21062006/14...gland-top.html

A 7 year old boy gets his head punched in for having the nerve to wear an england shirt ffs what is this country coming to:(

Alas 21 June 2006 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds

A 7 year old boy gets his head punched in for having the nerve to wear an england shirt ffs what is this country coming to:(

It was on the news tonight up here. He was hit on the top of the head and has a bruise. Totally unacceptable that this should happen to anyone, especially a kid.

Slight exaggaration about his head being punched in though;)

Bonehead 21 June 2006 07:15 PM

Wow, tough fcuker that guy, picking on a 7 year old.

JTaylor 21 June 2006 07:15 PM

The country's not coming to anything; it's just a sh1tty incident.

kingofturds 21 June 2006 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
The country's not coming to anything; it's just a sh1tty incident.

10 years ago a knifing or child murder would shock the nation, these days its that commonplace it does not even make front page news.

Maz 21 June 2006 07:17 PM

WTF!!

Tam the bam 21 June 2006 07:19 PM

From the BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/5101184.stm, fecking rediculous, I hope they catch the Pikey scum and bang him up, better still hope he OD's on his heroin... **** like that pisses me off :mad:

Well done to the wee lad who said on Scotland today (our news programme) that he'll still wear his england top with pride, regardless of what happened.

Alas 21 June 2006 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Scots for ya!:confused:

Why - please explain. I don't go around hitting 7 year old kids and I'm Scottish.
So to quote Rab C "Don't talk such utter pish"

richie001 21 June 2006 07:20 PM

its a little sad that they hate the english so much that they will injure a 7 year boy.

JTaylor 21 June 2006 07:22 PM

10 years ago a knifing or child murder would shock the nation, these days its that commonplace it does not even make front page news.

I take your point, but that kind of thing's been said since records began, KOT.

Maz 21 June 2006 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alas
Why - please explain. I don't go around hitting 7 year old kids and I'm Scottish.
So to quote Rab C "Don't talk such utter pish"

Post written without thinking apology, now ameneded.

Maz

Alas 21 June 2006 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by richie001
its a little sad that they hate the english so much that they will injure a 7 year boy.

Agreed - the guy that did this is a total moron. Probably does'nt even normally need an excuse for behaviour like that. He should be locked up (or given a good kicking);)

Alas 21 June 2006 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Post written without thinking apology, now ameneded.

Maz

No problem :thumb:

Tam the bam 21 June 2006 07:25 PM

Probably just a scum junkie chav looking for an excuse to make himself feel like a tough nut.

Maz 21 June 2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Alas
No problem :thumb:

It was a silly thing to do generalising like that. Deserved more than I got!! :thumb:

scooby_matt 21 June 2006 07:26 PM

His dad deserves a slap for naming him Hugo

JTaylor 21 June 2006 07:27 PM

Get a room you two :D

Maz 21 June 2006 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Get a room you two :D

:o

talizman 21 June 2006 08:43 PM

Another sweeping [read - ignorant] generalisation :Whatever_ :cuckoo:

richie001 21 June 2006 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by talizman

its not a ignorant generalistion i've heard on the radio,tv and in person that most scots hate the english nation and its people.

kingofturds 21 June 2006 08:52 PM

Sign of the time mate,this is not anti Scottish, this is just as likely to happen in the rest of the country.

jasey 21 June 2006 08:54 PM

Mind you the anti-English feelings in Scotland are definately getting worse.

I'm starting to feel like an illegal immigrant in the country we invaded over 300 years ago :mad::D

kingofturds 21 June 2006 08:56 PM

Not stirring the sh it but my mate works in Scotland, and he says their is a definite anti English sentiment there atm.

Suresh 21 June 2006 09:05 PM

If I can remind you guys that some big brave English heros knocked a Swiss girl unconscious in Greece because of suspect refereeing by one of her countrymen during the England - Portugal game at Euro 04. :mad:

Suresh 21 June 2006 09:06 PM

If I can remind you guys that some big brave English heros knocked a Swiss girl unconscious in Greece because of suspect refereeing by one of her countrymen during the England - Portugal game at Euro 04. :mad:

P.S. The Swiss girl concerned was actually an England supporter and said she would continue to be one even afer the attack. Good lass. :thumb:

richie001 21 June 2006 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh

good point

talizman 21 June 2006 09:10 PM

its not a ignorant generalistion i've heard on the radio,tv and in person that most scots hate the english nation and its people.

"Most Scots hate the English"

Ooooooh right, I didn't realise that you had definitive proof... Must be true then eh? :Whatever_

You really are a numpty eh?

Originally Posted by jasey
Mind you the anti-English feelings in Scotland are definately getting worse.

I disagree. Any "anti-english" feelings aren't any worse now than they were in 1966 ;)

Not stirring the sh it but my mate works in Scotland, and he says their is a definite anti English sentiment there atm.

Amongst some sections? Yeah naturally.

Richard_P 21 June 2006 09:12 PM

This is true but only because you cannot turn on the tv without hearing about england at the world cup so it's a topical subject. While it's being discussed there will always be idiots who make comments.

It is a little boring to be watching a completely unrelated match and instead of some good analysis at half time you have to listen to ten minutes of england talk. However I understand the reasoning behind it, that lots of english people are watching.

For the record, although not an england fan I enjoy watching them play, particularly when they play decent, like the first 45 minutes last night.

Attacking people in the street is out of order and this was clearly the kind of person who needs very little reason to fight.

Alas 21 June 2006 09:15 PM

Seems quite strange but there have been no threads started by Scots saying how much they hate the English. All the threads seem to be how dare the Scots support anyone but England in the World Cup, why are the Scots anti-english, Scots yob hits an english 7 yr old.
I have no axe to grind as I stated before my mother was English and father Scottish. Whilst it may be true that some Scots do not like the English(nothing new there) there now seems to be a bit of paranoia and anti-scots from south of the border now:norty:

jasey 21 June 2006 09:17 PM

I disagree. Any "anti-english" feelings aren't any worse now than they were in 1966 ;)

I wasn't asking.

I've lived in Aberdeen for nearly 20 years.

Anti-English racism is definately getting worse.

The problem I have is none of the jock cowards will pick on a healthy (if slightly overweight) 6ft 2 English cnut :D - It's either 7 year olds or disabled blokes.

Having said that - it's still a tiny minority - much like the racists in England :)