ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Prosport-Stockport (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/521174-prosport-stockport.html)

subarujimmy 06 June 2006 10:47 PM

Prosport-Stockport

Big thanks to Pete and the guys at Prosport.
Only had my 30k service done, but the customer service was second to none.

:)

Lord Bass 06 June 2006 11:18 PM

You just can't beat the service you get at Prosport :thumb:

bighead 07 June 2006 12:18 AM

2nd that :)

nathanb 07 June 2006 09:02 AM

How much did you pay mate?

The Chief 07 June 2006 04:23 PM

Yep they are top blokes - i'll vouch for that.

free coffee too:)

subarujimmy 08 June 2006 10:24 PM

YHPM nathanb :)

WRXshaneWRX 06 July 2006 10:33 AM

ANYONE got a number for prosports plz?? the one in stockport

Scooby Dan 06 July 2006 11:31 AM

0161 432 9999:thumb:

Clare_492 06 July 2006 08:05 PM

Hey! I'm not a bloke :cry:

moneys 08 July 2006 01:03 PM

just been into prosport this a.m to get my down pipe de-cat fitted and gearbox oil changed. the service you recieve here is just unbelievable form pete,s knowledge and honesty to his wife,s politeness of putting up with my small talk is just brilliant. my car now sounds much better due to its new pipe and the gearbox is a bit slicker. if carlsberg made garage,s it would definatly be just like prosports.

D6ale 08 July 2006 01:28 PM

Cant beat the guys & gal at Prosport!

Clare_492 08 July 2006 03:03 PM

Thats better! :luxhello:

stressymare 08 July 2006 04:02 PM

Prosport are brill

all ov them there

i will never go anywhere else

( bet they wish i would though lol )

:)

Martin-STI 08 July 2006 06:14 PM

The Lads are ALL Great.:luxhello:

That Clare:cuckoo:

Ok shes ok also.............................................. .....:thumb:

The Chief 08 July 2006 07:39 PM

Got mine in on Wednesday - have a gearbox problem looked at - hopefully nothing terminal or expensive otherwise i'm off the road:)

Hopefully i'll get a coffee:)

moneys 09 July 2006 08:44 PM

good luck chief hope everything goes ok mate. at least your in safe hands in prosport and you know they wont b*llsh*t you saying you need to spend thousands:thumb:

andy10 09 July 2006 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by moneys
good luck chief hope everything goes ok mate. at least your in safe hands in prosport and you know they wont b*llsh*t you saying you need to spend thousands:thumb:

Never been in yet but have spoken to them on the phone for prices on a 60k service. Just from this conversation I have confidence in their knowledge and service. Mine will be booked in within the next week. Their reputation seems to be second to none.

The Chief 10 July 2006 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by andy10
Never been in yet but have spoken to them on the phone for prices on a 60k service. Just from this conversation I have confidence in their knowledge and service. Mine will be booked in within the next week. Their reputation seems to be second to none.

The thing is Pete can apprear to be quite abrupt when you first speak to him - but tbh this is what he's like. He is bs free and straight to the point and above all honest, and if he can do what he can to help you he will. definetely not like some of these other slimey feckers that will tell you what you want to hear and then charge you thousands.

Pete - what you see is what you get, and thats good honest workmanship at competetive prices

Oh and a bit of advice - do not start sticking your head under the bonnet while he's working on your car. go and sit down and have a coffee and leave him too it:)

Clare_492 12 July 2006 12:29 PM

Just typical of you Martin :p

The Chief 12 July 2006 01:48 PM

I'm sat here bottling it hoping its not bad news:(

Clare_492 12 July 2006 02:13 PM

As soon as we have some info, we'll let you no Chief ;)

Thanks for the link to that website, you were right, it was handy :thumb:

The Chief 12 July 2006 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Clare_492
As soon as we have some info, we'll let you no Chief ;)

Thanks for the link to that website, you were right, it was handy :thumb:

No worries Clare - any business i can put your way i will do:thumb:
My buddy will be giving you a call shortly

wah 12 July 2006 02:14 PM

That means it's terminal mate :lol1:

moneys 14 July 2006 05:33 PM

due to getting my car de-cat,d i needed a new c02 sensor fitted, even though they were mad busy the lovely chaps and chapette managed to fit me in today. thanks all at prosport (you are a team after all) you make owning a scooby a pleasure.
p.s ive now on pete,s advice started to save my pennies for a new up pipe and a re-map , might be a good while till i can afford it though .

Clare_492 17 July 2006 03:52 PM

How is the car Steve? and yours Carl?

Regards

Clare

AKA Chapette :D

moneys 17 July 2006 04:57 PM

Regards

Clare

car is great clare thanks for askin:thumb: just getting ready for the weekend jaunt with the new accessory;)

The Chief 18 July 2006 12:40 AM

Regards

Clare

Absolutely great Clare - top notch work as always and customer service second to none. Not the scary bill as i thought in the end as well.:thumb:

Although i'm sure we all agree Pete works too hard. :cuckoo:

He's a good bloke who wont pull the wool over your eyes - not many like him.
along with an excellent colleague such as your self Clare - thanks to you as well for putting up with my pestering phone calls:D

Thanks again:thumb:

Rasher 18 July 2006 07:56 AM

car is great clare thanks for askin just getting ready for the weekend jaunt with the new accessory
get that shed hitched up to the back Steve:D

SubaruHatchSTI 22 January 2018 02:50 PM

Can anyone confirm whether pro sport has closed down? Jus popped down for a chat but seems to be another car garage where that was and the phone number is no longer in use? Thanks

ek9/sti 22 January 2018 07:51 PM

Yep I'm pretty sure they closed down for a while now