ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Styling (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/)
-   -   Carbon front lip (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/521150-carbon-front-lip.html)

benrb5 06 June 2006 09:24 PM

Carbon front lip

Hi, does anyone know where i can buy a carbon STI6 front lip?

rooferman 06 June 2006 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by benrb5
Hi, does anyone know where i can buy a carbon STI6 front lip?

Ive been looking for one for ages now.........Had no luck,just P1 copies and the seibon front lips which are to ott for my liking.:(

Good luck with search....:)

benrb5 07 June 2006 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by rooferman
Ive been looking for one for ages now.........Had no luck,just P1 copies and the seibon front lips which are to ott for my liking.:(

Good luck with search....:)

Exactly what i think mate. just want somthing subtle.

SUB123 07 June 2006 04:30 PM

try www.drmotorsport.co.uk STI 6 carbon front splitter £220

Would you be able to post a pic if you get it of it on your car as i am thinking of getting one as well

CA7636 08 July 2006 10:58 PM

I would also love to buy one but I would like someone who has one to give a opinion/revue of the fit and finish.It is a little far for me to return it.If you guys buy please post your opinion here and PM me.
Thanks-Steven:thumb:

stevey boy 09 July 2006 10:20 PM

ive a seibon carbon splitter here for sale if any1 is interested?

RobEvo5 13 July 2006 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by stevey boy
ive a seibon carbon splitter here for sale if any1 is interested?

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from this guy. I paid for a 3 gauge POD, and have received no goods, no reasons, and no sympathy, and most recently a PM telling me I won't be getting a refund or goods on the foresealbe future. Make you own mind up but this is not someone I would want to be dealing with.

MODERATORS - Please sort this person out.!

DJ73 14 July 2006 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by RobEvo5
Personally I wouldn't buy anything from this guy. I paid for a 3 gauge POD, and have received no goods, no reasons, and no sympathy, and most recently a PM telling me I won't be getting a refund or goods on the foresealbe future. Make you own mind up but this is not someone I would want to be dealing with.

MODERATORS - Please sort this person out.!

:mad: What a W4nker ,

How no refund ? did you send cash ?

poormansporsche 17 July 2006 01:40 AM

The pic on drmotorsports doesn't show it very well. I'd like to get a STI 6 lip but has the "carbon fibre" look. The drm one just looks place. I figure the only way to get that would be to get an OEM STI 6 lip and have it wrapped in carbon fibre. There are placed that do this for reasonable amounts of money.

cheers

garrett

stevey boy 17 July 2006 11:36 PM

due to illness i wasnt ble to respond and my pm was about when i receive the refund from the postal company i will refund you no probs