ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Tunes in your head.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/520442-tunes-in-your-head.html)

Tam the bam 04 June 2006 12:35 AM

Tunes in your head..

.. Every morning I wake up with some tune in my head and it sticks in my head all day, does that happen to you guys too?

boxst 04 June 2006 12:54 AM

Hello

Not really, although if something catches my attention then it tends to stay in my head for an irritatingly long time.

I can still remember Suzzane Vega's Tom's Diner ("d d dddd d d d ddd d" ...), damn it's started again.

Steve

Tam the bam 04 June 2006 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by boxst
Hello

Not really, although if something catches my attention then it tends to stay in my head for an irritatingly long time.

I can still remember Suzzane Vega's Tom's Diner ("d d dddd d d d ddd d" ...), damn it's started again.

Steve

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate that nonsense piece of **** excuse for music, it bursts my tits (if I had any) every time I hear it *madfeckersmiley*

Turbohot 04 June 2006 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam
.. Every morning I wake up with some tune in my head and it sticks in my head all day, does that happen to you guys too?

What kind of tune is that e.g. rock or dance etc?
Do you have one tune that keeps coming back to your head like dog chasing it's tail?
Do you sing along with it?
I am interested because,I am trying to psycho-analyse your condition.:)

:D

The Zohan 04 June 2006 08:06 AM

At the moment i am curently running Sandy Thoms "wish i was a punk rocker" around my brain.

Not a bad tune so could be a lot worse.

hoskib 04 June 2006 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam

yep, downside to using a radio alarm clock!

it's all ok unless it's some ****e like westlife or ronan keating:mad:

Paul3446 04 June 2006 09:47 AM

I only listen to music I like, that way if a song gets stuck in my head, it's always one I like! :)

SwissTony 04 June 2006 10:26 AM

always do that..grrrr
have to find the blooming songon the web just to satisfy my curiosity

oh and if you have kids, most of the timeyou go around humming bloody ballymory !!!!!

speed demoness 04 June 2006 10:35 AM

well i haven't heard anythig yet so far this morning thats got inside my head:Suspiciou

NotoriousREV 04 June 2006 10:42 AM

Yeah, sometimes it hangs around for days. I don't even have to have heard the song recently to hav it stick, I'll just wake up and it's there.

I wonder if I'm picking up radio on my fillings? :Suspiciou

The Zohan 04 June 2006 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
always do that..grrrr
have to find the blooming songon the web just to satisfy my curiosity

oh and if you have kids, most of the timeyou go around humming bloody ballymory !!!!!

LOL - NOOOOOOOOOO
B@stard#%@! ;) - now replaced wish i was a punk rocker with the Balamory theme

watto52 04 June 2006 11:41 AM

go on you know you like it,

sheilas wheels :luxhello: