ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Nothing is simple when it comes to explaining Subarus (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/520267-nothing-is-simple-when-it-comes-to-explaining-subarus.html)

SRX 03 June 2006 09:46 AM

Nothing is simple when it comes to explaining Subarus

Quote: "Nothing is simple when it comes to explaining Subarus".

Do you have the same idea or is there nothing to explain?
http://www.pe.com/lifestyles/stories...3.26fb1f1.html

Greetings,
SRX!

WRX300MAN 03 June 2006 12:02 PM

Totally agree . . Nothing is simple, because it is no ordinary car, and quite simply the best in the world!:luvlove::thumb:

SC008Y_MAD 03 June 2006 12:52 PM

Quote of the week :thumb:

Originally Posted by WRX300MAN
Totally agree . . Nothing is simple, because it is no ordinary car, and quite simply the best in the world!:luvlove::thumb:

pslewis 03 June 2006 01:23 PM

It is a normal car, with normal engines and normal engineering principles.

It's when some hobbyists try and build the damned thing into some exotic supermotor that we get confusion!

Simplicity is a Subaru ..... basic as they come and all the better for it!!

Could those who wish to surround the car in mystery please STOP confusing the stupid and easily led??!! ;)

Pete

360ste 03 June 2006 07:36 PM

you must be pretty well confused then pete?

pslewis 03 June 2006 09:10 PM

Emmm, no - it's no mystery to me :D

Maybe you natives North of the Border without electricity think it's magic that the Subaru moves without a horse ................... but us Sassenachs know better!! :D

Pete

tony95 03 June 2006 09:23 PM

never read an article in an american mag before that used the phrase
"ultimate cornering ability" !?

360ste 03 June 2006 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Emmm, no - it's no mystery to me :D

Maybe you natives North of the Border without electricity think it's magic that the Subaru moves without a horse ................... but us Sassenachs know better!! :D

Pete

Come on pete you normally Bitch better than that. Anyway if we did not have electricity then;
1. How the F can I be employed as an electrician?
2. How can you read my comments because without electricity there would be no phone lines therefore no internet!!?
To top it all off where my employer sends me to work has no bearing where I am native too!!!!!
so with all the above in mind I think the following is TRUE :iamwithst :brickwall

MadGrip 03 June 2006 10:45 PM

Subaru positions them horizontally opposed to one another. Think of an old Volkswagen Beetle engine.
:D makes sense to me :D

st3v3 03 June 2006 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by 360ste
Come on pete you normally Bitch better than that. Anyway if we did not have electricity then;
1. How the F can I be employed as an electrician?
2. How can you read my comments because without electricity there would be no phone lines therefore no internet!!?
To top it all off where my employer sends me to work has no bearing where I am native too!!!!!
so with all the above in mind I think the following is TRUE :iamwithst :brickwall

Dont bite mate,he just a Troll,you bite he wins...simple

WRX300MAN 03 June 2006 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
It is a normal car, with normal engines and normal engineering principles.

It's when some hobbyists try and build the damned thing into some exotic supermotor that we get confusion!

Simplicity is a Subaru ..... basic as they come and all the better for it!!

Could those who wish to surround the car in mystery please STOP confusing the stupid and easily led??!! ;)

Pete

Pete . . .The car is normal . . .Your not!:thumb:

360ste 03 June 2006 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by st3v3
Dont bite mate,he just a Troll,you bite he wins...simple

I know m8 have had quite a few lively digs at pete with some predictable and defining comments in return. I am having a night on the sauce so keep a watchful eye on this thread and it should get quite commical. I'm on a p/?s take and the more I drink the more I take. So enjoy

BRING IT ON PETE!!!!!