ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I am not........ (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/519733-i-am-not.html)

StickyMicky 31 May 2006 11:32 PM

I am not........

a bloke called Andy who makes stickers for peoples cars.

it was quite funny at first, i have had a right laugh telling people i think that pink SWRT swooshes with glitter stars would be an "awesome upfront thing" to do,

i have explained that people should not follow the crowd, and instead, have graphics which resemble coiled dog turds across there back quarters in various colours, but still it bloody well goes on :mad: "are you sure about that, my girlfriend thinks it will look a bit crap?"

i have people calling me "Andy" in PM`s telling me about fake speed camera vans :confused:
i know more about "Andy, then bloody "Andy himself"

its time to stop it, this can not go on, who ever was expecting there new sunstrip last week, i am very sorry, but if it never turned up, that is because you called me "Andy" , but sent a PM to a bloke called "Micky"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its not rocket science ??!!??

StickyMicky 31 May 2006 11:36 PM

ohh and if by some magic, the latest blokes stuff arrives, i was joking when i said to use bloody fairy liquid to fit the stuff :lol:

JackClark 31 May 2006 11:39 PM

Now that's funny!

Mr Scrooge 01 June 2006 12:02 AM

:wonder: So are you Micky then?

and do you do stickers? :confused:

Sticky Stuff 01 June 2006 12:44 AM

So who's Andy? :D

Funny, but it's never happened the other way round, nobody PM's me asking for valets :cry:

Fuzz 01 June 2006 12:57 AM

The correect Andy appears then. :lol:

Another Andy :Suspiciou

Dazza01 01 June 2006 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
i have had a right laugh telling people i think that pink SWRT swooshes with glitter stars would be an "awesome upfront thing" to do,

Instead you tell them rain drops in red now look better :D:D:D

StickyMicky 01 June 2006 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Sticky Stuff
So who's Andy? :D

Funny, but it's never happened the other way round, nobody PM's me asking for valets :cry:

:lol: :lol: :notworthy

i assume people just search for "sticky" and pick the 1st one that pops up :Suspiciou
i have a pm from somebody entitled "ha bloody ha"

looks like they have relised there mistake :lol: but i cant be arsed to read it :lol:

SwissTony 01 June 2006 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
:lol: :lol: :notworthy

i assume people just search for "sticky" and pick the 1st one that pops up :Suspiciou
i have a pm from somebody entitled "ha bloody ha"

looks like they have relised there mistake :lol: but i cant be arsed to read it :lol:

yeah it was " ha bloody ha", i explained in the PM to you mate, how it was a simple mistake...but since you couldnt be arsed to read it (which you did and replied) i doubt you will "arsed" to read this reply...