ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   The Lodge V's England V's Trinidad & Tobago - Thurs June 15th (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/517407-the-lodge-vs-england-vs-trinidad-and-tobago-thurs-june-15th.html)

Tiny 23 May 2006 08:15 AM

The Lodge V's England V's Trinidad & Tobago - Thurs June 15th

Well as the Lodge meet clashes with the 2nd Game of Englands world cup campaign , 2 Lists are reqd for this one :norty:

So Who is not bothered about the footie then @ Going straight to The Lodge from 5-6pm ?

Please then add your names to this list below ( No football :( :brickwall )

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

If like me you cannot wait to watch the footie , It will be on @ ESC HQ & You are more than welcome to come over & watch it K/O Is @ 5pm , Of course after the footie , We shall be attending the Lodge anyway ;)

To watch the footie @ ESC HQ Names below please :D :D

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo

VTEC to Turbo 23 May 2006 08:19 AM

YEAH BABY :thumb:

Thanks Tiny and Karren :D

Can you PM me directions ;)

Well as the Lodge meet clashes with the 2nd Game of Englands world cup campaign , 2 Lists are reqd for this one :norty:

So Who is not bothered about the footie then @ Going straight to The Lodge from 5-6pm ?

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

If like me you cannot wait to watch the footie , It will be on @ ESC HQ & You are more than welcome to come over & watch it K/O Is @ 5pm , Of course after the footie , We shall be attending the Lodge anyway ;)

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo

baz69birds 23 May 2006 09:31 AM

YEAH BABY :thumb:

Thanks Tiny and Karren :D

Can you PM me directions ;)

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)

Tiny 23 May 2006 09:58 AM

Alex ... Will mail you directions a little nearer ;)

Tiny ...

VTEC to Turbo 23 May 2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Alex ... Will mail you directions a little nearer ;)

Tiny ...

Cheers mate :thumb:

spally 23 May 2006 11:49 AM

tiny can you stick me down as a TBC as i wont know for definate until i know what hours i'm working that week.

cheers

SirFozzalot 23 May 2006 11:52 AM

Would love to watch the footy but I'm not sure I will be able to get out of work early enough, so I might have to meet you all at the Lodge anyway. :(

SirFozzalot 23 May 2006 11:53 AM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey
3. SirFozzalot & Lady Fozz

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)

Tiny 23 May 2006 12:36 PM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. Spally (tbc)

spally 23 May 2006 01:32 PM

B****X just had my rota come out for this week and i'm F&&&&&G working til 6:15!!!!!!

so wont be able to make this, looks like i'm gonna be watching the game at my desk.

320bhp 23 May 2006 01:50 PM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. Spally (tbc)
5. 320bhp

Tiny 23 May 2006 02:06 PM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp

John1uk 24 May 2006 07:43 AM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp
5. John1uk

Tiny 29 May 2006 06:33 PM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Tracey

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp
5. John1uk

BRI4N 29 May 2006 07:46 PM

The other half has finally decided on her username...

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Pink-Lady

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp
5. John1uk

Supercue 30 May 2006 01:17 PM

Cant do either, I've been seconded to the Lake District on a training course at work. :razz:
HR Dept obviously have no understanding about a World Cup in Germany. :Whatever_

Although after a mini riot they have promised to record the game so we can watch it when we finish. So no texting the scores please:nono:

Phil 30 May 2006 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue
So no texting the scores please:nono:

I feel an infamous ESC Group text coming on :D:D:D:D:D

Supercue 30 May 2006 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens

Bugger:eek2:

Phil 30 May 2006 02:47 PM

Welcome back to the Essex Scooby Crew :D:D:D:D:D

VTEC to Turbo 30 May 2006 02:58 PM

Bugger:eek2:

Shouldn't have said anything LOL !! :thumb:

Tiny 30 May 2006 04:22 PM

:norty: :D

Supercue 30 May 2006 04:38 PM

Welcome back to the Essex Scooby Crew :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks but as T Mobile is completely pants anywhere outside of London I probably wont get any messages till the following weekend;)

John1uk 30 May 2006 04:40 PM

Thanks but as T Mobile is completely pants anywhere outside of London I probably wont get any messages till the following weekend;)

:wonder: i have never had a problem with T-Moblie over here mate.

Supercue 30 May 2006 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by John1uk
:wonder: i have never had a problem with T-Moblie over here mate.

As T Mobile masts are by population mass and not geographical unlike say Voda, if you go outside of a big town the service becomes patchy. Hants and the west country you can turn it off and the same goes for large parts of Scotland as well.

Had a meeting down in Godalmin last week and came back onto the M25 to receive 14 voicemails and 23 text lol;)

So god help me when I get a signal after the England game with you guys:)

Phil 09 June 2006 11:12 AM

Andy we may be practicing group texting this Saturday ;)

Tiny 09 June 2006 11:14 AM

:lol: Most deff :norty:

Tiny :D

Tiny 09 June 2006 11:15 AM

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Pink-Lady
4. NeVeTaS & Essex Supercar Club

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp
5. John1uk

spally 09 June 2006 12:26 PM

Tiny, room for a little one, as i have now changed my shift at work so will be leaving at 3ish.

second part of question, anyone wanna pick me up?? lol

VTEC to Turbo 09 June 2006 12:49 PM

Good work Spally :D

Tiny - can you PM me your address when you get a chance :thumb:

Cheers mate.

1. Mrs ESC & The Kids
2. BRI4N & Pink-Lady
4. NeVeTaS & Essex Supercar Club

1. Tiny
2. VTEC to Turbo
3. Baz69birds (love to)
4. 320bhp
5. John1uk
6. Spally

Tiny 09 June 2006 01:02 PM

Spally - Nice one mate :luxhello: always got room for you & Plenty of stella here as well :D

Alex you got PM

Tiny :thumb: