ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Prick in his RB5 together with burberry cap at elvington (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/517155-prick-in-his-rb5-together-with-burberry-cap-at-elvington.html)

ScooBStu 22 May 2006 12:18 PM

Prick in his RB5 together with burberry cap at elvington

As above really - Flying across the car park thinking he was clever - Then seeing the Burberry cap just topped it off. It is sad that people like this give Subaru's a bad name.

Maz 22 May 2006 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by ScooBStu
As above really - Flying across the car park thinking he was clever - Then seeing the Burberry cap just topped it off. It is sad that people like this give Subaru's a bad name.

Well said mate! That prick was from Keighley and the car was originally from KTC. The tw*t should have been ejected forthwith!

RLE 22 May 2006 09:07 PM

bit like the **** on the moto cross bike who thought it would be a good idea to hit speeds of up to 50 mph whilst doing a wheelies between every single row of parked cars.

Ignoring the fact that kids etc were walking around the weather dictated it wasn't a clever thing to do. I'd have loved him to come off but for the fact that some poor car would have been damaged in the process.

lordharding 22 May 2006 09:22 PM

Wonder if he had the England flags on the side of his car and a 15 year old girlfriend dreaming of her first council house and increased benefit package :D:D:D

SCOOBY TOWERS 22 May 2006 10:02 PM

There were a few at it :nono:

If their reading this -
If your cars that good, why not pay the 40 odd quid entrance fee & prove it :wonder:

awd chadders 22 May 2006 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by SCOOBY TOWERS
There were a few at it :nono:

If their reading this -
If your cars that good, why not pay the 40 odd quid entrance fee & prove it :wonder:

I agree with you Scooby Towers but it wasn't only confined to the airfield. Some dozy tw*t in a black Seat Leon cut right across the front of my m8 going into the site. He must have saved himself all of ten seconds and could easily have caused a major collision!:cuckoo:

Still these were a very small minority at what was otherwise a great event:thumb:

corsaklillerz 22 May 2006 10:52 PM

wasnt goin any faster than30 an so wat if i wear a baseball cap ont make me a chav:Whatever_

RB5_245 23 May 2006 07:28 AM

I was wearing a cap the other day driving back from the golf course... Didn't realise I was a chav :(

Better move to a council estate and impregnate a 15 year old then. Anyone got some neon bit's to sell me?

If you really are getting this upset about someone doing 30mph heaven help us all :rolleyes:

kingofturds 23 May 2006 11:52 AM

Fooking heck the amount of subaru drivers I see wearing swrt baseball caps damn those chav scum:D

superstar1 23 May 2006 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Fooking heck the amount of subaru drivers I see wearing swrt baseball caps damn those chav scum:D

Yes but burberry, come on!

ScooBStu 23 May 2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by corsaklillerz
wasnt goin any faster than30 an so wat if i wear a baseball cap ont make me a chav:Whatever_

Wasnt you then - This guy was doing a lot more than 30!!!

Also most people DO think burberry is Chav - There is nothing wrong with wearing a cap of any type in my opinion - Just thought it topped off his driving!!!

corsaklillerz 23 May 2006 12:40 PM

thought i was the only rb5 there maybe you are getting old and are misjudging speed pops:thumb:

corsaklillerz 23 May 2006 01:10 PM

Busted billy boll$er :D

Awd Chaddy 23 May 2006 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by RB5_245
I was wearing a cap the other day driving back from the golf course... Didn't realise I was a chav :(

Better move to a council estate and impregnate a 15 year old then. Anyone got some neon bit's to sell me?

If you really are getting this upset about someone doing 30mph heaven help us all :rolleyes:

I think the point is not that the plonker was doing 30mph but where, and how, he was doing it. As was said previously, there were kids around so riding around at 30mph doing a wheelie might seem like fun but in a relatively confined space you have less chance of avoiding a kid than a politician of telling the truth!!!

Still if you want to condone behaving like a kn*bhead - go ahead - but don't be surprised if someone perhaps labels you the same!!!!!

New_scooby_04 23 May 2006 03:43 PM

Wasnt you then - This guy was doing a lot more than 30!!!

Also most people DO think burberry is Chav - There is nothing wrong with wearing a cap of any type in my opinion - Just thought it topped off his driving!!!

Quote another Sn member who's name I don't recall! He -quite rightly- pointed out something about about Burberry even more damning than the Chav association:

IT'S BEIGE TARTAN FFS :lol1:

Really, if you're under 80 years old, you simply may not wear it! :nono:

Ns04

RB5_245 23 May 2006 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Awd Chaddy
I think the point is not that the plonker was doing 30mph but where, and how, he was doing it. As was said previously, there were kids around so riding around at 30mph doing a wheelie might seem like fun but in a relatively confined space you have less chance of avoiding a kid than a politician of telling the truth!!!

Still if you want to condone behaving like a kn*bhead - go ahead - but don't be surprised if someone perhaps labels you the same!!!!!

Not condoning any reckless behavior, I wasn't there and don't know what the car park was like. I can say though that a car park is not a play park, and the onus is on the parents to keep there kids in check are they are most likely going to get hit by someone reversing as they are practically invisibly. If there was kids all over the place the it's the parents that are more reckless than the driver.

And I'd like to see an RB5 do a wheelie, never managed it in mine :)

pete higham 23 May 2006 05:33 PM

there were quite a few rb5's there :thumb:

but i saw that tw*t driving and he looked like he was doing more than 30 and not to far from the cars neither :mad:

Maz 23 May 2006 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham
there were quite a few rb5's there :thumb:

but i saw that tw*t driving and he looked like he was doing more than 30 and not to far from the cars neither :mad:

Correct Pete notwithstanding limit in a car park is usually ten mph, he was accelerating to at least forty! Repeatedly if I may add!

silver sonic 23 May 2006 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by corsaklillerz
thought i was the only rb5 there maybe you are getting old and are misjudging speed pops:thumb:

IIRC there were 3 RB5,s there , one parked up with a for sale sign in , one parked in row and one practicing handbrake turns in the morning! which were you?

scoobyverysoon 23 May 2006 06:54 PM

yes that stupid co*k was piss*ng about on the way in and then did it on the way out - his brakes locked up and he nearly hit a car coming in - stupid pr*ck!!! :mad:

awd chadders 23 May 2006 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyverysoon
yes that stupid co*k was piss*ng about on the way in and then did it on the way out - his brakes locked up and he nearly hit a car coming in - stupid pr*ck!!! :mad:

RB5 245

I had my kid with me and like all the kids I saw that day, none were in the slightest misbehaved - most were just walking around with their mouths wide open like this:eek2:

However, as scoobyverysoon said above the guy was a serious p1llock:cuckoo:

I rest my case:brickwall

MikeCardiff 23 May 2006 07:52 PM

#15 - that was moi !

Seriously, only a chav would wear Burberry - especially just a cap ( I assume this is the cheapest item they make ? ) why would anyone else even consider it ?

Re the OP - some people have absolutely no concept of 'appropriate speed'.

Awd Chaddy 24 May 2006 09:33 AM

here here!!

Awd Chaddy 24 May 2006 09:33 AM

Ooops! I should have said hear hear!!!!

Bug Eyed Peas 24 May 2006 11:37 AM

Totally agree, we don`t need pr!cks like that. Someone could have been hurt and put future Shootouts in jeopardy. I know I am a newbie but can I suggest that if this happens again that the pr!cks be ejected from the venue along with their cars, motorbikes oh and Burberry. Pr@ts like these are giving us a bad name.

BigMikeyBoy 24 May 2006 11:47 AM

I saw the idiot on the bike doing wheelies as i walked back to my car at around lunchtime... it was pi$$ing it down at the time as well.
Even my girlfriend commented that he was a pr1ck!!

There is a time and a place to do wheelies.... not in a car park with cars all lined up closely together and whilst its tipping it down as well!

Wonder if he would have been man enough to own up to hitting anyones car had he done so?

Mike