ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   NHS again - poor sex change just had to have another £2,500 worth of tattoo removal (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/509071-nhs-again-poor-sex-change-just-had-to-have-another-2-500-worth-of-tattoo-removal.html)

The Zohan 19 April 2006 06:39 PM

NHS again - poor sex change just had to have another £2,500 worth of tattoo removal

This makes me mad!!!
Cosmetic surgery - a sex change costing £25,000 of the HNS's money was spent on some 'ickle person then he/she has to have another £2,500 worth of tattoo removal because the tattoos depressed him/her.

He/she said that they would pay if they had the money - well save it up then you sad freak!

The thing is that this was approved by a board of the PCT.

What a thorough waste of our money when a woman with breast cancer is fighting to get drugs that will cure her from the NHS for example!

lpski1 19 April 2006 06:46 PM

where was you in the queue ? ;)

paulr 19 April 2006 07:03 PM

The tattoos were causing the person to be depressed. Depression is treated on the NHS.
Whats the problem?

Richard_P 19 April 2006 07:03 PM

Outrageous, could of just supplied them with some rope if they felt bad.

£25k spent on a sex change is just ridiculous, all that effort just to get free entry to clubs, what a sad case.

Deep Singh 19 April 2006 07:08 PM

£25k spent on a sex change is just ridiculous, all that effort just to get free entry to clubs, what a sad case.[/QUOTE]

How do you know it was he to she?

The Zohan 19 April 2006 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by paulr
The tattoos were causing the person to be depressed. Depression is treated on the NHS.
Whats the problem?

Paulr - you really feel this is just use of NHS resources - decision like this by the pc muppets are exactly the reason the UK is in decline - common sense should have prevailed not the pc feckwit brigade chocking the life out of us:)

You feel that removing his tattoos is treating his dperession, lets hope he does not need a ferrari to help 'heal' him/her or we could be in for some more big bills!

Richard_P 19 April 2006 07:45 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/4923054.stm

Her and parter unemployed. No wonder must be a busy time sitting about worrying about feeling 'unladylike'.

Chip Sengravy 19 April 2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Deep Singh

:wonder:

so what you are saying, is that its possible to make a he from a she?

the mind boggles, HTF do they do that?

PG 19 April 2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chip Sengravy

They use the spare bits from the he's to she's

Chip Sengravy 19 April 2006 07:56 PM

Offel-cock :D

" fancy a bit of scrag-end, tonight love? :norty: "

The Zohan 19 April 2006 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Richard_P
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/4923054.stm

Her and parter unemployed. No wonder must be a busy time sitting about worrying about feeling 'unladylike'.

you just could not write a comedy sit-com like that could you.

It would be funny if not true

scoobyangel 19 April 2006 07:58 PM

they do do it... women become men i mean.... i met one in my old workplace..

we had a guy who was becoming a "woman" and to educate us all on what he was going through management brought in a couple people to "talk" to us all... now one was obviously a man to woman change, but the guy who was with her had a beard, deep voice the lot... none of us guessed until he told us that he used to be a woman!!

he was much more convincing than any of the men to women change people i have met!

i also have to deal with pre op transexuals at work sometimes, (and post op too) but the pre op are the most difficult... you see... i work in lingerie, and i fit bra's... and if you get a "man" in asking to be fitted it is very difficult as we have to close our changing rooms completly so just he can be fitted, as obviously we have single sex fitting rooms!!.. also.. these "men" want boobs and want us to make their 48inch flat chest look like a 32dd!!! errr.. never gonna happen!

it IS very weird measuring a hairy chest for a bra i can tell ya!!!!

Bubba po 19 April 2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chip Sengravy

A course of drugs enlarges the bean, a bit of surgery is used to detach it from the surrounding area and the urethra is re-routed to come out of the end of it. They cobble together some skin and fill it with a couple of synthetic knackers.

They ain't never going to fcuk anyone with it, but they can piss with it and have orgasms - which male-to-female trannies can't.

pslewis 19 April 2006 08:09 PM

Have a heart ... the person has tattoos, so is clearly mentally disabled!!

Pete :D

Iwan 19 April 2006 08:16 PM

We used to have a M > F trannie at our work, we tried to film it with a thermal imaging camera to see if we could pick up anything beneath the skirt.

Didn't work btw, which is probably a good thing. :eek:

Chip Sengravy 19 April 2006 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po
A course of drugs enlarges the bean, a bit of surgery is used to detach it from the surrounding area and the urethra is re-routed to come out of the end of it. They cobble together some skin and fill it with a couple of synthetic knackers.

They ain't never going to fcuk anyone with it, but they can piss with it and have orgasms - which male-to-female trannies can't.

and they do all this on the NHS?

un-fcuking-beliveable :Whatever_

Brendan Hughes 19 April 2006 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan
We used to have a M > F trannie at our work, we tried to film it with a thermal imaging camera to see if we could pick up anything beneath the skirt.

Sorry, was this thread about wasting resources? :D

Richard_P 19 April 2006 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan

Didn't work btw, which is probably a good thing. :eek:

LOL!

RichB 19 April 2006 08:26 PM

Am I the only one thinking this person must look like Biffa Bacon's Mum?

Bubba po 19 April 2006 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
Sorry, was this thread about wasting office resources? :D

LOL. :D

Wurzel 19 April 2006 10:38 PM

They are both unemployed!!! great so not even contributing to the NHS in the first place!!!!!

Al Coholic 19 April 2006 10:50 PM

Her partner Mark, 48, said: "Some women have tattoos on discreet parts of their body - they don't all have pictures of sailing ships and a swallow on their forearms."

That's because HE'S NOT a woman! :cuckoo:

Fuzz 19 April 2006 11:51 PM

What a thorough waste of our money when a woman with breast cancer is fighting to get drugs that will cure her from the NHS for example!

I'd love to be cured from the NHS. :thumb:

Andy

The Zohan 20 April 2006 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Fuzz

I'd love to be cured from the NHS. :thumb:

Andy

u no wat i mean;)

Diablo 20 April 2006 08:17 AM

A
and have orgasms - which male-to-female trannies can't.

Apparently they can, Bubba, using parts of the penis to create a clitoris.

Do none of you guys watch channel 4 ? :lol1:

The Zohan 20 April 2006 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Diablo

LMFAO!

Bubba po 20 April 2006 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Diablo

It appears the game has moved on from the old "cut his cock off" days. :lol1:

The Zohan 20 April 2006 10:01 AM

It appears the game has moved on from the old "cut his cock off" days. :lol1:

It is not very pc to say that.

The medical terminology is an offeraslittome for him to her or the her to him is an attachadicktome

EddScott 20 April 2006 10:29 AM

My GFs Auntie has a neighbour who blamed the break up of her marriage on the fact that her husband got fed up of being married to a girl with little boobies.

She pulled the depression card and got a (rather nice I must say) pair of shiny new breasts on the NHS.

The split had nothing to do with the local lad she was shagging behind the hubbies back though.

The Zohan 20 April 2006 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by EddScott
My GFs Auntie has a neighbour who blamed the break up of her marriage on the fact that her husband got fed up of being married to a girl with little boobies.

She pulled the depression card and got a (rather nice I must say) pair of shiny new breasts on the NHS.

The split had nothing to do with the local lad she was shagging behind the hubbies back though.

<shakes head in dismay>
It is a shame that the people who do the assesments cannot see that no essential cosmetic surgery is just not acceptable. It is just good old common sense. Burn victims etc then fine they need it but to treat depression - get real ffs!