ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Noisy Pub Leavers..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/507872-noisy-pub-leavers.html)

WRX_Dazza 15 April 2006 12:04 AM

Noisy Pub Leavers.....

i dont normally get any noise from the pub, which is about 200 yrds down the road, over the road to me.

however, its now ten past twelve and there is a girl and young bloke outside arguing like hammer and tongs!!!!

both "f"ing this, "f"ing that its really shocking.:eek:

i personally dont get offended, but there must be old people scared to hear this kind of behaviour.

cant they go home and argue!!!!
(hopefully kill each other)
wish i still had my air rifle!!! ;)

[rant over!!]

oh well, i'll just sit up and watch lost 2x19 then, seeing as i'm wide awake!!!

ps: they are still going at it!!! lol. :rolleyes:

lol, the bird is noiseier than the bloke about 10 fold!!!! hahahah

Dazza

bootsy 15 April 2006 12:08 AM

bucket of water over them mate:thumb:

G-STAR 15 April 2006 12:08 AM

They'll be 'making up' in the bushes in a minute.

WRX_Dazza 15 April 2006 12:12 AM

she sounds a right fookin handful!!! - still going off on one!!!

poor bloke. :( nah, - more of a fool really!!!!!

kingofturds 15 April 2006 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza
i dont normally get any noise from the pub, which is about 200 yrds down the road, over the road to me.

however, its now ten past twelve and there is a girl and young bloke outside arguing like hammer and tongs!!!!

both "f"ing this, "f"ing that its really shocking.:eek:

i personally dont get offended, but there must be old people scared to hear this kind of behaviour.

cant they go home and argue!!!!
(hopefully kill each other)
wish i still had my air rifle!!! ;)

[rant over!!]

oh well, i'll just sit up and watch lost 2x19 then, seeing as i'm wide awake!!!

ps: they are still going at it!!! lol. :rolleyes:

lol, the bird is noiseier than the bloke about 10 fold!!!! hahahah

Dazza

hammer and tongs:norty: I remember a couple of years ago my dad had to pick me up from a nightclub because i was slightly worse for wear. whilst i was eating my kebab in the car park a young couple wee stood outside the old mans car arguing like a good un, until they decided to "make up " on the car parked opposite to us:norty: needless to say when we went to leave they looked quite suprised.

Julz1983 15 April 2006 12:21 AM

We get people coming past walking down the road singing and shouting at about 4am, then we're wide awake. I'm still up now packing boxes, have been all day, bloody nightmare, I've chucked out so much crap, I don't even know why I bought the stuff in the first place :wonder:

lpski1 15 April 2006 12:21 AM

Dazza, just turn the tunes up :thumb:

WRX_Dazza 15 April 2006 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by lpski1
Dazza, just turn the tunes up :thumb:

yeah mate, i would do, but i live in a small block of 6 flats.

feel guilty enough with the 'zorst at 6am, without adding to people's grief!!

everything in moderation ;)

Dazza [Essex Noise Monitor] :)

lpski1 15 April 2006 12:39 AM

bucket of water than, as mentioned. :D

or more fun still, go out there and ask for a lighter (if you smoke) have the light and sit on the wall near them and join in carefully, they'll soon move on :D

WRX_Dazza 15 April 2006 12:40 AM

i dont belive it, they are back outside again!!!!!

went quiet for 20mins or so:

must be a neighbour or something.

- hope it rains!!!!!

funny you say that about the ciggy, i was going to do that, but i've run out!!!!!!

great minds................etc.

lpski1 15 April 2006 12:45 AM

wander out near the front spinning a big knife muttering ' i'll kill him ill kill her i'll kill them both'

:D lol

corradoboy 15 April 2006 04:16 AM

We used to live about 50yds from a quite nice semi-rural pub on the outskirts of Leeds. The area was lovely, lots of farms, horseriders, walkers and cyclists. The only problem was the chavs from the council estate over a mile away prefered the country pub to the dosshole provided for them, and when a new landlord started targeting them with big screen football and bottled beers they came in their droves. We saw fights, screaming couples falling out, Police intervention (including one guy getting mace'd on our drive). It didn't take them long to work out that our cars had shock sensitive alarms and that they were extremely entertaining, ultimately leading to them being jumped on :mad: The funniest event though was a young couple whom got a bit amorous under the trees opposite our house, and proceeded to do doggy on the roadside. Passing traffic didn't seem to bother them a bit (classy girl) and we were gobsmacked when a passing scooter turned and returned, pulled up and started chatting with the lad whilst still on the job. Ultimately we decided to move out of the area, and now live in a more built up place, but with none of the troubles we had in the quiet little rural hamlet. Strangely enough, we live less than 100yds from a pub now too :rolleyes: Gluttons for punishment.

2000TLondon 16 April 2006 06:33 AM

When I was in South London years ago, a couple were arguing on my drive at 4am on a Sunday morning. My wife woke me as she was getting worried as it was getting out of hand......

I looked out of the window to see the bloke chasing his missus around my car, until he caught her and smacked her straight on the jaw, and she went down like a sack of spuds. Instinctively I pulled on some trousers, ran downstairs, grabbed my dog and went outside.

As soon as I got out there, half naked in the cold, I thought bad idea! He's pysched right up, is sh1tfaced, and may have a knife / bottle etc. I go on the offensive and tell him to "please leave the area, friend" in as many words. She is first to respond, begging me not to hurt him, he's alright etc etc (dopey tart)

He obviously can't back down in front of her, so comes at me, I'm about to clock him and probably ruin my life when my dog goes bananas (trusty Golden Retriever :D ) and goes right for him, missing him by inches, which is when he sh1ts it massively, hands up, backs off, "alright mate this, alrgith mate that". The cowardly tw@t gets ten yards back then starts giving it the old "this is my neighbourhood, I know who you are" routine.

She walks off down the road with him only to continue the row, and probably the beating, round the corner.......:cuckoo: :wonder:

Part of my reaction was due to the fact my missus had been hit by her previous scummy bloke, but I'd try to fight my urges if it happened again! Although now I have two Rottweilers :norty: and a 500,000 volt stun gun! ;)

If you can't ignore it, ring the police mate.