ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   ARETHERE ANY MEETS OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/507528-arethere-any-meets-over-the-easter-weekend.html)

EVOLUTION 13 April 2006 07:19 PM

ARETHERE ANY MEETS OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND

As above really

Im in the Docklands area all weekend and was wondering if theres out going on?

Would be a good change of scenery, so if theres out on, or anyone fancies doing anything, can you post below....

Cheers

John

furrydice79 13 April 2006 09:24 PM

hhhmm maybe gonna go a spin out in some twisties somewhere on sunday with a fellow sti owner, ill send you a message friday/sat if its a goer, the more the merrier.:)

EVOLUTION 14 April 2006 12:32 AM

well i am staying at docklands, i have internet access so i will check to see what gives.

Cheers

John

DaveL001 14 April 2006 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by furrydice79
hhhmm maybe gonna go a spin out in some twisties somewhere on sunday with a fellow sti owner, ill send you a message friday/sat if its a goer, the more the merrier.:)

give me a shout too m8, i ave not got anyhtin planned for the weekend.
cheers

furrydice79 14 April 2006 11:52 AM

yeah no problem will do..:)

billy.

alloy 14 April 2006 01:26 PM

:Suspiciou fingers crossed, i can join you lot :D

Bottomfeeder 14 April 2006 05:13 PM

:norty: I'm free Sunday :thumb:

Budgie 14 April 2006 05:53 PM

me too:)

budgie

v5 man 14 April 2006 06:16 PM

possibly me too:)

scoobynut555 14 April 2006 06:47 PM

If anythings going on I would appreciate a PM also.

coriton 14 April 2006 06:53 PM

lots of tunnels close to docklands? ;)

furrydice79 14 April 2006 09:30 PM

good idea about the mini tunnel run:thumb: .
i very rarely venture out of the M25,think its because i am a proper jockney:Suspiciou ,i love london too much.
so if someone wants to take the lead and come up with an idea of a meeting point central to the majority and maybe a few tunnels followed by some nice spirited driving roads, be my guest:thumb: ..im defo up for doin something, beats rolling boiled eggs down a hill!!:D

furrydice79 14 April 2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
As above really

Im in the Docklands area all weekend and was wondering if theres out going on?

Would be a good change of scenery, so if theres out on, or anyone fancies doing anything, can you post below....

Cheers

John

now look what youve gone and started.:D :D

:thumb: :thumb:

coriton 14 April 2006 10:26 PM

sunday spin

just throwing an idea up.meet up at heston servies 10.00 ish drive through london m4 a4 right @ eurls court along the embankment staying north of the river meet up mc donalds isle of dogs for a subaru mole session through blackwall tunnel & back. left through to limhouse link next rotherhite & back then?

Budgie 14 April 2006 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by coriton
just throwing an idea up.meet up at heston servies 10.00 ish drive through london m4 a4 right @ eurls court along the embankment staying north of the river meet up mc donalds isle of dogs for a subaru mole session through blackwall tunnel & back. left through to limhouse link next rotherhite & back then?

is that am or pm?

coriton 15 April 2006 06:50 AM

am

budgie

furrydice79 15 April 2006 07:21 AM

that sounds like a plan,, maybe a lunchtime meet.how will traffic be giving that its holiday weekend...

glad you came up with that idea as i was about to go out on a whim and suggest a back road blast to brighton ...

or even an invasion of the ESC manor..out in the ESSTIX!!!

anybody else any ideas?

EVOLUTION 15 April 2006 10:56 AM

ok lads, this sounds like it could be good.

But sorry to drop in a bomb shell here, but im in the IBIS next to telehouse, and they, apart from canary wharf are the only landmarks i know.

In case you didnt know, im from newcastle.

Like the tunnels idea,

Look forward to reading replys

im ferr till half 12 tomorrow, and then again at 4pm hope that doesnt throw a spanner int the works

Cheers

John

Bottomfeeder 15 April 2006 11:00 AM

ok lads, this sounds like it could be good.

But sorry to drop in a bomb shell here, but im in the IBIS next to telehouse, and they, apart from canary wharf are the only landmarks i know.

In case you didnt know, im from newcastle.

Like the tunnels idea,

Look forward to reading replys

im ferr till half 12 tomorrow, and then again at 4pm hope that doesnt throw a spanner int the works

Cheers

John

I'll be at Morgan Stanley tomorrow morning until 09:30ish, From where you are, you'll easily find Canary Wharf McDonalds. Failing that, I could come and get you from telehouse if it helps.

furrydice79 15 April 2006 11:12 AM

ok so how bout if some of us meet up at heston at 12 as suggested by coriton, and then we meet Bfeeder and evolution at canary wharf macdonalds. would this make sence.from there we can maybe go dartford tunnel and and see what gives?:)

ok im off to jamie olivers kitchen for easter lunch...

i hope we can get somethin sorted out...:)

EVOLUTION 15 April 2006 03:00 PM

right this sounds great to me.

I can see the Mc Donalds from my window, (if thats the one infront of the Billingsgate Fish Quay?)

Im staying at the IBIS hotel opporsite the Mcdonalds so 9.30 would be great for me and my girlfriend to meet up.

Please note, i dont usualy make a habbit of meeting strangers in carparks lol

Anyway, hope this goes ahead now, im off out to see more of the Big City.

See you all later

Cheers

John

alloy 15 April 2006 03:22 PM

doesn't look like my car is going to be ready for this :(

anyone passing angel who has got a spare seat for an enthusiast let me know :D

RobA 15 April 2006 03:36 PM

Heston

Is it still on for a meet at heston services, after a 3 year break i just picked up a new scooby on friday and fancy a run out

furrydice79 15 April 2006 04:30 PM

right this sounds great to me.

I can see the Mc Donalds from my window, (if thats the one infront of the Billingsgate Fish Quay?)

Im staying at the IBIS hotel opporsite the Mcdonalds so 9.30 would be great for me and my girlfriend to meet up.

Please note, i dont usualy make a habbit of meeting strangers in carparks lol

Anyway, hope this goes ahead now, im off out to see more of the Big City.

See you all later

Cheers

John

hhhmm i was thinkin meetin at heston some time late mornin early lunch then makin my way into canary wharf,,,but i guess i can do mornin if its gonna be easier and quieter. ill wait n see if anyone else posts what they would prefer.:thumb:

coriton 15 April 2006 05:00 PM

midday at heston services is good for me

dave

furrydice79 15 April 2006 06:37 PM

ok kool ill see ya there,,, any probs gimme a call.
so to recap meeting at heston services on m4 E/B, tomorrow at 1145/1200,doing a mini tunnel run, if anyone wants to join in then meet us there or pm me to meet along the way, (evolution at mcd's maybe), if not then its gonna be two crystal grey(the best colour) sti's doing the tunnel run...:D :thumb:

EVOLUTION 15 April 2006 06:59 PM

sorry lads but i cant do an afternoon run unless its late evening or a morning run out at about 9.30, 10am run

Will check again a bit later on though to see what plans are finalised

Cheers

John

speye91 15 April 2006 07:15 PM

are u avin a laff daaan saff jon m8 those tunnels sound kool:norty: :norty: catch up with you when you come back m8

mick

RobA 15 April 2006 10:47 PM

12 at heston sounds good to me see you there

Rob

DaveL001 16 April 2006 10:49 AM

see ya at heston in an hour then!!!