ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What do you do for a living and how big is your house???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/505959-what-do-you-do-for-a-living-and-how-big-is-your-house.html)

bettyboo 07 April 2006 06:41 PM

What do you do for a living and how big is your house????

Just interested?????:)

sti-04!! 07 April 2006 06:46 PM

Adult film star :norty:

I own three properties, my main residence has 8 bedrooms, 6 bath, various rooms on the ground floor that get utilised for various purposes :norty:
Indoor & outdoor swimming pools & a 6 car garage ...... well its a courtyard kinda garage.

pete1977 07 April 2006 06:48 PM

I cant tell you what i do for a living as its classified and ive never really measured my house but its about the size of a ..er....house:D .Hope this helps.

MikeCardiff 07 April 2006 07:15 PM

1. Arms Dealer
2. Effin HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE

1+2 = None of your business - can you post some pics of your bank statements for us ?

Nat 07 April 2006 07:16 PM

I fiddle with old old computers and live in a swish penthouse in an old shoe factory.

RoShamBo 07 April 2006 07:47 PM

I check the diameter of the holes in polo mints.

davegtt 07 April 2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by RoShamBo
I check the diameter of the holes in polo mints.

Seriously? I control the machines that punch the hole in polos :D you must work downstairs then. :)

J4CKO 07 April 2006 08:16 PM

My house is way bigger/better than my job warrants, not that the job is that bad.

RoShamBo 07 April 2006 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
Seriously? I control the machines that punch the hole in polos :D you must work downstairs then. :)

Yes indeed.....not often you hole punchers speak to us hole measurers. With about 8 years hard work I could be a puncher one day......;)

boomer 07 April 2006 09:03 PM

I mix the white dye into tarmacadam to produce the lines down the middle of the road. It is an exact science, because it all depends on the number of lanes, and the overtaking requirements - a few litres out an you waste a lot of the black-stuff (er, white-stuff).

I have friends who do the same with yellow dye, but that is more city based (you can make a fortune :) ), so i stick to the more prevalent white lines.

As for a house - no, a caravan is much more suitable ;)

mb (in a mental moment)

lordharding 07 April 2006 09:55 PM

betty boo

you looking for a man or something ?

i took early retirement at 40 and spend days rattling round my house
Its a long way from the kitchen to the lounge and walking the garden takes a couple of days

Now #######

how big is your house ?

How much money in the bank ?

how much do you owe ?

In my days you it was rude to ask how much do you earn a week ? :D:D

how much do you owe ?

davegtt 07 April 2006 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by RoShamBo
Yes indeed.....not often you hole punchers speak to us hole measurers. With about 8 years hard work I could be a puncher one day......;)

Well Im looking for less responsibilty so there might be a space opening soon, I'll put a good word in for you ;)

pslewis 07 April 2006 10:36 PM

1. I'm a ScoobyNet Intelligent Server, paid for by the advertisers.

2. Massive houses in UK, USA, Spain, Croatia and France.

Pete

Petem95 07 April 2006 10:49 PM

[sarcasm]Barratt homes 4bed "executive" home, and a BMW X5 - Ive made it!![/sarcasm]

Lee247 07 April 2006 11:46 PM

not telling ;)

fast bloke 08 April 2006 12:15 AM

how big is your house ?............. 3 more weeks its gonna be mahoosive - the garden will be 15 acres. The smallest room will be the utility room - 22*18 (ft)

How much money in the bank ?.............. money in the bank???? you mean you can put money in the bank? What do they do with it?

how much do you owe ? Hang on - I'll work it out on my calculator..... oops - it is just showing a big E :confused:

logiclee 08 April 2006 12:40 AM

Electrical Engineer, House has 3 bedrooms but we only need one but one garage and we really need two. :wonder:

Oh and it's also paid for.

A how big is your house and how big is your mortgage thread may be a better bet ;)

Cheers
Lee

wrxtankie 08 April 2006 12:48 AM

I live in Ex SS Quaters. more like half a barracks Very nice,
Did I mention I have 24hr Armed guard on my car :D
Thats 14 guys with 9mm browning high powers and 8 guys with L85 A2 assault rifles.
Come on you chav car robbers bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please we are dieing to kill you :D If you PM me I'll give you my address ;)

fast bloke 08 April 2006 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by wrxtankie
Did I mention I have 24hr Armed guard on my car :D
Thats 14 guys with 9mm browning high powers and 8 guys with L85 A2 assault rifles.

If I sort you out with some moving targets can I get a similar guard?

wrxtankie 08 April 2006 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by fast bloke
If I sort you out with some moving targets can I get a similar guard?

You know it....
Ask down the doyne or the lodge, Couple of them owe me bullets ;)
Cnuts. I could hook you up with some addys that are worth there weight in platinum.

2000TLondon 08 April 2006 05:45 AM

I do not have a job and live in a house with a master bedroom bigger than my old London flat!

The Chief 08 April 2006 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by 2000TLondon
I do not have a job and live in a house with a master bedroom bigger than my old London flat!

That 'cos your a kept man :thumb:

baz69birds 08 April 2006 08:27 AM

i deal in selling cars & rob secruity places,
im away in my holiday home in SPAIN @ the mo

£40millon better off ;)

bettyboo 08 April 2006 09:28 AM

OK
I work in recruitment, and my house is massive!!!!!!! LOL

blubs 08 April 2006 10:00 AM

I'm the man that drills the tiny holes in flourescent light covers, to allow the flies to get in.

On Saturday's I have apart time job putting flies in between double glazing.

Wish 08 April 2006 12:53 PM

Ive got 8 kids, dont have a job, I fiddle the benifit and got a cliam in on Mobility.... I got at least £600 a week in benifit coming in to the house of which I spend it all on myself and bingo.
I then have a sneaky job that the govement dont know about. Im sat in now waiting for my brand new top of the range Mercedes (on Motability)

And my house is MASSIVE ! (and im still not happy)

BUT I WILL VOTE FOR LABOUR AGAIN AS THEY KNOW HOW TO KEEP ME !

ewanrw 08 April 2006 01:00 PM

Work in/with mobile phones and have a one bed studio flat that is bigger than some so-called "3-bed luxury" homes

Abdabz 08 April 2006 02:35 PM

I'm a Business Analyst for a huge international IT company, 3 bed terrace house in an average part of an average town, no gardens (just a flagged courtyard) no driveways or any of that kind of stuff...
No green wheeliebin for me :luxhello:
BUT despite the absolute fortune I earn, the house is no reflection as I spend 90% my money on cars, women and alcohol, and the rest I just squander...:lol1:

hectic 08 April 2006 02:47 PM

i live in a 4 bed (five if you include the garage conversion) house in the 'burbs.. i also have a four bedroom semi detatched in the City Centre.. i 'officially ' work for a major TV Company.. but thats just a 'front'.. if i told you what i really do . i would have to tie up up and leave you somewhere dark and dingy..and i earn whatever is relevent for the contract i have at the time....

Yours...
Leon ;)

sti-04!! 08 April 2006 03:26 PM

:D