ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Black Lamborghini in Derby (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/505864-black-lamborghini-in-derby.html)

Nick L 07 April 2006 11:02 AM

Black Lamborghini in Derby

On the off chance you are reading this.................

Thanks for being such a good sport. That motor sounded awesome as you blatted it down Lime Lane.
Always nice to see someone with a nice motor giving it a bit of right foot.

I'll get a faster car beore I have another go :)

Nick

Gary C 07 April 2006 12:40 PM

Bet you loved that :)

I teased an F50 into giving it full welly once on the dual carrige way near Oulton park ----- WOW

Daft Lad 07 April 2006 03:43 PM

Think I've seen that Lambo before - black Diablo with 'batman' on the numberplate?

Nick L 07 April 2006 04:14 PM

This one had a reg something like - BLI2 ???

But to be honest I was concentrating more on keeping up...........sorry, trying to keep up - but having a whole lot of fun too.

Yes - you're right. It was absoluetly awesome, all Lambo's should be exempt from the speed limit just show when we do see one we can get a chance to hear them on full chat. ;)
Fair play to the driver, gave me a little wave as he turned off. :)

MBA 08 April 2006 05:26 PM

Yup seen that Lambo around Chaddesdon i had a 206 @ the time as i was sat behind him at a junction i couldnt hear my stereo for the engine tock over noise. I had to wind down the window just to listen to the roar

SWEET :)

+Doc+ 08 April 2006 09:10 PM

It was me!
Ok it wasnt :<

andy_mac 09 April 2006 01:51 PM

i saw a black lambo gallardo coming off the a38 island going up towards heatherton village the other week !

Shardlow 09 April 2006 09:24 PM

I've seen this, the Number plate is something like B1* gtt?

See it quite often in the mornings coming over pride park and down Ascot drive.

scoobyboy1 10 April 2006 11:24 AM

I remember reading on here or someone telling me that they had a play with a Lamborghini near Pride park stadium, might be the same guy in the lambo.

Never been there but it sounds to me there is a nice bit of straight road there.:)

babber 10 April 2006 05:49 PM

My boss has a Yellow Gallardo and lives around Conwy Bay area. Now that is a serious bit of kit. I got a mod-ed RB5 and it'll waste it full stop. There no point even trying to keep up. Don't think for one second most Scoobies on here could get anywhere near it :rolleyes: so forget it and avoid the disappointment :rolleyes2:

His Ferrari 360 on the other hand. Wasn't nothing in it when we had a play ;)

Phill

skoobidude 10 April 2006 05:57 PM

I've also seen this around Pride Park.

Lime Lane? That's just up the road from me. The car I drive at the moment wouldn't get near a jogger let alone a Lambo :(

Nick

ibz2004 09 May 2006 02:34 PM

yeh hes some guy from the burton area. Apparantly hes a loner. But then again i wudnt mind bein alone in that car lol

skoobidude 09 May 2006 07:17 PM

Saw it again today. And heard it! ;)

StudentScooby 10 May 2006 11:54 AM

Did the reg plate read BRETT if so its from Smalley and the guy also has Ferrari

StudentScooby 10 May 2006 11:56 AM

I have heard his study has a glass floor so he can look down at them