ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   AP 4 pots for sale :) (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/50462-ap-4-pots-for-sale.html)

Sam Elassar 22 October 2001 01:21 PM

hi there
i thought i will post this here first, the car is going unfortuantely. so i have have got my APs for sale. i am looking for £500 plus the standard 4 pots subaru breaks. the pads are relatively new mintex1155. the discs are 1 year old but will still do for few months ( i think). these will fit over 16inch and 17inch wheels

for those who don't know me i am based in dundee so we can meet up at a garage (of your choice) to get it done.

cheers

sam

T-uk 22 October 2001 01:42 PM

it's a pity you do not have your own originals to put back on,as I would have taken them to fit on a later date,but I have recently fitted Pagid 16 groove discs and pads to my car and would want to wait until there goosed before fitting unless you would consider these as a trade in.I have a brand new set of Subaru discs and some used pads if that is any use to you,or if someone wants to buy my Pagid set up so I can do a deal with sam for standard stuff.

have someone in mind for your exuast system and he may also take your wheels but is out of the country until tuesday,will let you know.

john

JohnS 22 October 2001 02:27 PM

Sam,

what are you getting next ?

Gareth Allan 22 October 2001 03:07 PM

Sam, you have mail

Sam Elassar 22 October 2001 04:59 PM

t-uk ( john)
i am not really bothered about the state of the stuff i get as long as they are working. the way i was thinking about it, if the standard subaru parts are worth £200 in the second hand market and the APs are around maybe £750 then £500 as exchange is quite a good deal :)

john
hopefully EVO VII with 3 year ralliart warranty :D it will be slower than what i have but the warranty is good and they seem to be fine with mods as long as they provide them :D

anyother takers ?

teknopete 22 October 2001 05:39 PM

Sam,

Gimme a shout m8 ;)

Pete

AlanG 28 October 2001 10:53 PM

Thanks Sam for the 4 pots.......best 150 quid i ever spent! ;)

A

Miles 28 October 2001 11:16 PM

Argh, 150 nicker! That's a good bargain as any I've seen. Well done :)

Sam Elassar 29 October 2001 01:03 PM

actually alan i found that there was a £10 missing, it is an easily done mistake though. considering the amount of coppers that you gave me ;)

sam

dougies549 30 October 2001 12:00 AM

Lo Sam

Typical of that tight fisted c**t :cool:

What did he do to u,hold u down over a barrell and sh**t u m8 :rolleyes:

Copper's that guy's got more note's that the bank of England. :) :p

Dougie+Diana :rolleyes:

Sam Elassar 30 October 2001 12:33 AM

i know dougie tell me about it, have you seen the price of his house !!!!!!!! bastrad eh :p :D

well actually he took me out in my car in the middle of the night and made me require a new pair of pants as mine were rendered very wet :) :D at least he seemed to be enjoying his drive :eek:

sam

John Stevenson 30 October 2001 12:42 AM

Is this the same ladyboy thats to scared to take his car on track in case he damages his playstation ? :D

AlanG 30 October 2001 07:02 AM

You know how it is John.....it's bl**dy difficult trying to "heel and toe" with these stilleto's on!!! :) :) :)

Sam...come out of the closet mate......you know it wasn't my driving that made you wet!!!!! :) :) :)

Sam Elassar 30 October 2001 01:02 PM

alan i thought that was our little secret...... i can't wait until you get your car on track now so i can take you from behind at will :p :D

Maxy_UK 30 October 2001 01:24 PM

errrrr o.......k

I think it might be time for me to move back to england ;)

dougies549 30 October 2001 09:26 PM

LO Sam

i know, his house is worth a fortune m8,just keep's saying he's skint then all of a sudden there's something else he's bought. :) :p :D

John the only reason for Alan not going on the track, is he cant drive yet and would show him self up,ever noticed that when he's about at a track day or anything like that he's blagged a lift with us,???? :cool :)

Actually sam i think Alan description of the run out the BACK ROAD WITH HIM was a little more reveiling to say the least.

:cool: :rolleyes:

Dougie+Diana

[Edited by dougies549 - 10/30/2001 9:28:34 PM]

AlanG 30 October 2001 10:07 PM

D+D
u rite sbout the track day thingy.....too much of a wimp cause i cant afford to bend it!!

Maybe john can giveus sum hints before i do it