ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   DBM swansea (last night) (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/502349-dbm-swansea-last-night.html)

seab 24 March 2006 03:51 PM

DBM swansea (last night)

Was travelling through the hafod last night around 6.40pm and a DBM flashed me (black classic), sorry i didnt realise until you had driven past me what you were driving. was in a world of my own :(

LUCKO 24 March 2006 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by seab
was in a world of my own :(

i know exactly what you mean, how's things? car ok now? :)

seab 24 March 2006 04:23 PM

good thanks dude, still dont have peace of mind though :( hows things with you?

LUCKO 24 March 2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by seab
good thanks dude, still dont have peace of mind though :( hows things with you?

not too bad, wish nice weather would come quickly so can get vehicle out. are you going to scooby shoot-out?

lightwave693 24 March 2006 09:07 PM

not seen u but good to see another member of scoobynet is a swansea person! im in clydach myself, green my98 turbo wagon

Rich

seab 25 March 2006 12:30 PM

Na dont think im going to that dude.

Clydach eh? my mate lives in clydach has a white UK with gold wheels (was after driving that one i decided i had to buy one myself lol)

lightwave693 25 March 2006 08:41 PM

saw a white m reg scoob with gold wheels parked just off the ynysforgan roundabout, just before the speed cameras nice one with red decals

seab 26 March 2006 03:24 PM

yea thats the one, belongs to my mate ricky, is a nice car:)

chrisjevans 13 April 2006 04:12 PM

I'm in Clydach as well Red mica Bugeye, think i've seen your green wagon lightwave parked in Inco carpark.
I've seen the white one as well but was in my Punto at the time.

Cheers

Chris

lightwave693 13 April 2006 11:36 PM

ive see nthat green wagon in inco lots on my way back from ponty, not me tho, mines an S reg thats a W i think, seen it on the bypass once going towards swansea, will be looking out for u red mica,expect waves :) the white one seems to have been replacaed with a black bug eye, or atleast he has lost his parking spot hehhe :)

nice to know there are clydachers on here :)
meety maybe

Rich

chrisjevans 16 April 2006 12:59 PM

I'll keep an eye for you Rich, saw the white one in Ponty Tesco car park on Thursday didn't have time to wait for him though.
I haven't seen the black bugeye around at all ,have to keep an eye out for him (or her) ,where is it usually parked?
Would definately be up for a mini-meet mate.

Cheers
Chris

chrisjevans 22 April 2006 12:11 PM

bttt

lightwave693 23 April 2006 03:02 PM

saw a nice red mica bugeye on the hill going towards the dvla from morriston, was picking up the old girl from work on saturday morning, plate ended with fhz or something similar. the black bug is usually parked in parking bay just off the ynysforgan roundabout going toward morristion, the one with 2 cameras.

rich

chrisjevans 24 April 2006 12:04 PM

The red one was me mate parked outside my parents house.
I'll keep an eye out for that black one, does it have an STi spoiler and some stickers 'cause i've seen one in Somerfields car park in Clydach recently.

Cheers
Chris

lightwave693 04 May 2006 08:59 PM

hey was that you i saw today pulling out of somerfields carpark? cheers for the wave hehe, nice motor u got there,never seen a redone with gold wheels before. thats black one thats in the carpark now n again belongsto the manager i believe.

see ya round m8y

Rich

chrisjevans 06 May 2006 01:16 PM

Hi yep it was me thanks for the wave , i guessed it was you s reg wagon an' all nice car.:thumb:
I've noticed there hasn't been much interest on this topic recently and just wondered if it may be worth PMing the other Clydach Scoobs to try and arrange some kind of meet/drive or just a pint maybe. Worth a shot.

If any of you other Clydach Guys read this opinions please

Cheers:luxhello:

Chris

lightwave693 06 May 2006 04:15 PM

yay! just put on a scoobysport exhaust today, sounds so good im upfor a meet with clydach guys, seen a few today.silver wagon, m plate, P1 going towards ponty,yellow sport going through ynysforgan.

see ya around :)

WRX RCY 06 May 2006 04:46 PM

We are just up the road from you in Llansamlet. Silver classic. We have seen 7 scoobs today, till the rain started that is.

chrisjevans 06 June 2006 05:51 PM

Anyone want to arrange a mini meet for the Clydach and/or Llansamlet boys ( and gals if there are any).

Cheers
Chris

Anyone going to the june 15th junc 30 Toby meet?

WRX RCY 06 June 2006 06:40 PM

Yes we would be up for a mini meet and yes we are going on the 15th

WRX RCY 08 June 2006 09:55 AM

Just noticed
Seab
LUCKO
Lightwave

All from Swansea but none of you have your names down for the meet next week. Come on , we could all meet and go up together if you like

I see your name is down Chris, Do you fancy meeting up from Swansea and then meet the boys at Pencoed?

lightwave693 08 June 2006 05:15 PM

hey just caught this thread.. sorry im away next week until the 22nd, so wont be able to make the meet, will try for any after the 22nd of june tho.

see ya round guys, spotted a few over the last few days, white classic in tescos getting juice, dbm wagon going round the ynysforgan roundabout, red mica classic gold wheels on smae roundabout, blue sport classic in tyle teg, just few i i remeber off head :)

cya round guys

Rich

chrisjevans 09 June 2006 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by WRX RCY
Just noticed
Seab
LUCKO
Lightwave

All from Swansea but none of you have your names down for the meet next week. Come on , we could all meet and go up together if you like

I see your name is down Chris, Do you fancy meeting up from Swansea and then meet the boys at Pencoed?

Hi not 100% certain if i'm going yet work an' all, if i can go would def like to meet up in Swansea first i'll let you know mate.
Cheers:thumb:
Chris

WRX RCY 09 June 2006 05:56 PM

ok pm me and we could meet some where like the Harvester in Llandarcy if you are going and then up to Pencoed

donkeysmoke 09 September 2006 11:09 PM

It was me!

Hi Rich,

finally got a mo to check this site out. It's my Green W Reg. Turbo Sports Wagon in the Car park at Inco in Clydach.

Gez.

lightwave693 11 September 2006 07:33 PM

hey Gez :)

nice to see ya on here!

donkeysmoke 23 January 2007 09:10 PM

Hey Rich,

Hows the car? My turbo has just blown. CVC in cardiff want £1000 to fit a new one. anywhere you know of I can get one cheaper?

Gez.

lightwave693 23 January 2007 09:32 PM

hey m8y

sorry to here of ur turbo popping, post an ad in the wanted section on here, td04 turbo to fit yours can be had for a very small amount, seen them sell for 80quid on here in very good nick! nearly squashed you the other day by white gates,was in my dads rover 75 lol :)

pm me dood with your number and we have a little chat :)

Rich

lightwave693 23 January 2007 09:33 PM

my cars running spot on at mo, touch wood :)