ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   confession of an addict (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/502030-confession-of-an-addict.html)

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 12:42 PM

confession of an addict

I have a truly shameful confession to make and if anyone out there can forgive me i also need some help.

Up to around 2 weeks ago I knew nothing about, and had absolutely no interest in, scoobies/subaru etc. I stumbled across this site because I was trying to do some research for a job in the industry. The first thing I clicked on was the forums and now I cant get out.

I still know nothing about the industry - the job application went unfilled until it was too late but I still cant escape.

I knew I was in trouble when I actually replied to a post, then I even posted my own thread. Then I found myself logging on at night and now, Im even logging on when I'm at work.

Whoever invented this place is a genius but Im so scared of being exposed for what I am ( a gate crashing non-scoobie girl) I've decided to come clean.

Is there anyone else out there who shares my (now not so secret) addiction but isn't into cars or will you all shame me into oblivion? :o

bigsinky 23 March 2006 12:48 PM

try muppets love. they will like you in there. most of them don't even have brains never mind cars :D

ben44 23 March 2006 12:50 PM

PMSL :lol:

scooby_matt 23 March 2006 12:51 PM

I'll take you for a ride in my scoob if you like?!

;)

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky
try muppets love. they will like you in there. most of them don't even have brains never mind cars :D

I dont wanna be a muppet :cry:

sti-04!! 23 March 2006 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by brumdaisy
I have a truly shameful confession to make and if anyone out there can forgive me i also need some help.

Up to around 2 weeks ago I knew nothing about, and had absolutely no interest in, scoobies/subaru etc. I stumbled across this site because I was trying to do some research for a job in the industry. The first thing I clicked on was the forums and now I cant get out.

I still know nothing about the industry - the job application went unfilled until it was too late but I still cant escape.

I knew I was in trouble when I actually replied to a post, then I even posted my own thread. Then I found myself logging on at night and now, Im even logging on when I'm at work.

Whoever invented this place is a genius but Im so scared of being exposed for what I am ( a gate crashing non-scoobie girl) I've decided to come clean.

Is there anyone else out there who shares my (now not so secret) addiction but isn't into cars or will you all shame me into oblivion? :o

:norty:

Got any pics ??

Wurzel 23 March 2006 12:54 PM

10 minutes!!! not bad for the sharks to start swarming, Scoobynet is slipping these days :D :D:D

sti-04!! 23 March 2006 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel
10 minutes!!! not bad for the sharks to start swarming, Scoobynet is slipping these days :D :D:D

I just seen it ;)

I moved in as soon as i could :D

scooby_matt 23 March 2006 12:57 PM

I got here in 9 :cool:

Karl 227 23 March 2006 01:00 PM

I dont wanna be a muppet :cry:

Can't say I blame you, bunch of dribbling idiots that lot :D

Welcome, of flower of Birmingham :)

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:01 PM

yes thanks

show me urs and I (may) show u mine :norty:

sti-04!! 23 March 2006 01:02 PM

yes thanks

show me urs and I (may) show u mine :norty:

:norty:

bigsinky 23 March 2006 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
Can't say I blame you, bunch of dribbling idiots that lot :D

Welcome, of flower of Birmingham :)

FFS Karl that rich coming from the biggest muppet of the lot. seriously daisy c'mon over we don't bite (much)

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by scooby_matt
I'll take you for a ride in my scoob if you like?!

;)

what colour is it? :lol1:

Karl 227 23 March 2006 01:03 PM

BS :mad:

scooby_matt 23 March 2006 01:03 PM

FFS Karl that rich coming from the biggest muppet of the lot. seriously daisy c'mon over we don't bite (much)

cough **cheesy** couch

:D

scooby_matt 23 March 2006 01:04 PM

what colour is it? :lol1:

What colour would you like it to be?

Karl 227 23 March 2006 01:04 PM

Brumdaisy, do you like bread? :)

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:07 PM

sudenly feeling very, very afraid:eek2:

bigsinky 23 March 2006 01:09 PM

BS :mad:

WHAT!!!!! i just wanted to give the girl an informed choice of who she talks to. i am proud to be a muppet. anyway won't take long to smooth talk her by the looks of it. she is already sucumming to our charms.

Daisy did i tell you i have a very fast white subaru???

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by scooby_matt
What colour would you like it to be?

errrrr:wonder:
barbie pink
(contrary to rumours of being a typical 'girl' brumdaisy insists on and cant wait to see barbie pink car before giving out email addy)

bigsinky 23 March 2006 01:11 PM

we got a couple of pink subaru imprezas on here IIRC, and dont be giving out you email addy. it's just like putting out on the first date.

scooby_matt 23 March 2006 01:11 PM

errrrr:wonder:
barbie pink
(contrary to rumours of being a typical 'girl' brumdaisy insists on and cant wait to see barbie pink car before giving out email addy)

Unfortunately, a pink scoob does exist.....we don't like to talk about it though.

I'll stick with my silver bullet

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:11 PM

Daisy did i tell you i have a very fast white subaru???

WHITE???? WTF? Isnt that a mummy taking kids to nursery school colour?

:p

Milamber 23 March 2006 01:12 PM

Brumdaisy, do you like bread? :)

fpmsl :lol1:

The Zohan 23 March 2006 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel

Just thinking the same, it seems the have the scent of the blood now though!

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber
fpmsl :lol1:

:wonder: do I really want someone to explain this?

bigsinky 23 March 2006 01:15 PM

WHITE???? WTF? Isnt that a mummy taking kids to nursery school colour?

:p

quite the contrary.

it looks like quite mean and moody i think. did i tell you it was very fast?

brumdaisy 23 March 2006 01:15 PM

we got a couple of pink subaru imprezas on here IIRC, and dont be giving out you email addy. it's just like putting out on the first date.

yeah and?

Ooooops :o

Milamber 23 March 2006 01:15 PM

Where to start is the problem......

Welcome and hello by the way:cool: