ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Am I the only one tired off all the cr4p on here? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/50066-am-i-the-only-one-tired-off-all-the-cr4p-on-here.html)

Jerome 19 October 2001 04:15 PM

I posted a new topic the other day about this, but I am now getting a little tired of this BBS being bombarded by people posting inflamatory/inane/childish stuff. I not sure if there is even anything that can be done about it, but this dilution of a great BBS is criminal.

Ian Cook 19 October 2001 04:19 PM

No you arent !

CJRH 19 October 2001 04:19 PM

Totally agree it’s getting to the point where you can’t get to a sensible thread without having to wade through a pile of sh!t first.

Chris

bigrex 19 October 2001 04:22 PM

I agree too. Too many wasted threads and too many muppets trying (and unfortunately succeeding) to wind up Scooby owners.

sKunk 19 October 2001 04:25 PM

Are the mods active in this forum?

Beemer_Deano 19 October 2001 04:27 PM

Can't the pratt element be exiled to the muppet forum after their first idiotic posting (particularly the ones with 0 posts) - if the muppets want them?

Then maybe after a while they could request full access again - but another transgression and they get deleted?

Just a thought.

Dean

DrEvil 19 October 2001 04:36 PM

Skunk - yes they are.
Jerome - no your not.

Best advice, don't rise to the comments, let the threads die a natural death.

Rgds, Alex

Mick 19 October 2001 05:36 PM

I agree with Alex's point. If you don't reply to a thread it will fade away.

Mick

EvilBevel 19 October 2001 05:52 PM

I agree with Alex's point. If you don't reply to a thread it will fade away.
I absolutely agree with this.

It's called not feeding the trolls. Old internet concept, really.

Theo

chelsie_uk 19 October 2001 06:03 PM

yes sometimes i feel like im not on the scooby boards,
I agree a lot of time wasters..

some i feel dont even own cars, just like to shout a bit.

chel

Scoobychick 19 October 2001 06:56 PM

Jerome - no! I feel exactly the same way, these twats are ruining our nice little community :(

Please please please just ignore them then hopefully they'll get bored and bu99er off....

imatrukahs 19 October 2001 07:05 PM

Are any of you refering to me?As no i havent got a scooby but a cossie,but i do like them and am interested to find out about them,it's just people take things a little too serious around here!

W9GTR 19 October 2001 07:10 PM

Get a life

If you don't want to read the crap replies don't bother. I think you'll find it's called freedom of speech.
:p
Steve

Shaun 19 October 2001 07:22 PM

This BBS as well as any other BBS, goes through cycles of having "Strange" posts.

I personally get more tired of people moaning about it.

If some of you realised how much time/effort/money goes into running this BBS, perhaps you may have another perspective.

None of the moderators get paid to do this job, and none of you pay for the facilty of accessing this BBS.

Rather than making note about these "Strange" topics, just stop replying to them. Then natural courses will take place and they will disappear.

Shaun.