ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Bought myself a Pug 309xe a few weeks back... (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/500589-bought-myself-a-pug-309xe-a-few-weeks-back.html)

custard puddle 17 March 2006 08:50 PM

Bought myself a Pug 309xe a few weeks back...

...mint condition, 50k miles on the clock (genuine), and only £100 :D

Am currently working on lowering it, picking up some 309GTi alloys next week if all goes to plan, and have bought new driveshaft and a few other bits for it.

:)

:) :) :) :) :)

^^^ Enough smilies?

:D

7 Foot 17 March 2006 08:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

This thread is fantastic.

Hang on - I've just heard what sounds like someone hurting a kitten. I'll just go and intervene then post a reply when I get back. . . .

custard puddle 17 March 2006 09:01 PM

Why reply then? :rolleyes:

7 Foot 17 March 2006 09:08 PM

Because I won't have my laptop with me whilst saving the kitten - it might slow me down.

Trust me, this is the best way.

JonnyStell@ 17 March 2006 09:09 PM

I think you need to have a long look at yourself in the mirror!!!

This forum is for enthusiasts not people purely looking for some acknowledgement from the outside world......

Daft Lad 17 March 2006 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by 7 Foot
CONGRATULATIONS

This thread is ****e.

Fitting that you posted in it then eh? ;) :Whatever_

Well done little miss puddle! I learnt to drive in my mums old 309 5 years ago and that brings back many memories! :D

Daft Lad 17 March 2006 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by JonnyStell@
I think you need to have a long look at yourself in the mirror!!!

This forum is for enthusiasts not people purely looking for some acknowledgement from the outside world......

You're right, but who says Custard Puddle isn't a subaru enthusiast? Just cos her first car isn't a scoob theres no need to get on your high horse ;)

7 Foot 17 March 2006 09:15 PM

The kittens safe.

Daft Lad - that's not what I said.

Daft Lad 17 March 2006 09:18 PM

Corrrrrr look, it's a Knight in bright and shiney armour.

I tend to stick up for my friends mate, if thats ok with you ;)

7 Foot 17 March 2006 09:20 PM

Daft Lad - I didn't say that either.

Daft Lad 17 March 2006 09:21 PM

Why thank you :D

Rusty. 17 March 2006 09:27 PM

so is this going to be turned into a track day weapon then?

serious question!

cosmic 17 March 2006 09:42 PM

personally i would put that in a crusher or put it on ebay you may get a stock eh rock n a baloon for it

custard puddle 17 March 2006 09:54 PM

As Daft Lad said, just because my first car isn't a subaru???

I am an enthusiast, hense why I am working on the car at home, to make it better. It's lot better than many have started out with, and as I have been on scoobynet for a while and built up a few friends, I though they may be interesting in hearing about my antics, as they often ask. If you are not interested then please simply go away. I did not post this so you could have fun being sad.

End of.

stressymare 17 March 2006 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by custard puddle
As Daft Lad said, just because my first car isn't a subaru???

I am an enthusiast, hense why I am working on the car at home, to make it better. It's lot better than many have started out with, and as I have been on scoobynet for a while and built up a few friends, I though they may be interesting in hearing about my antics, as they often ask. If you are not interested then please simply go away. I did not post this so you could have fun being sad.

End of.

here here
go girl go girl

:luxhello:

7 Foot 17 March 2006 10:01 PM

Sorry CP.

Didn't mean to cause too much offense. I was only dangling some stinky bait out for some matcho banter. I had no idea you were a girlie.

Now I know I withdraw my initial comment and replace it with the following post:

7 Foot 17 March 2006 10:02 PM

BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS WOMAN!!

This is one seriously boring thread.

ScoobywagonGl 17 March 2006 10:02 PM

CP ignore them! some people don't understand young people not having Imprezas! :rolleyes:

Looks like you spent hours cleaning it :)
I'll send you a PM with the link to where I had hassle due to being a GL owner :rolleyes:

ScoobywagonGl 17 March 2006 10:04 PM

Tosser :rolleyes: nothing good to say then why bother posting!!!

impreza414 17 March 2006 10:11 PM

Just cos it aint got 2 wheels

hectic 17 March 2006 10:14 PM

some people.... i refrained from immediately responding to the first 'crack' ... read through the rest of the post and then sat awhile longer.. now ill post... well done CP ... ;) your honest graft will pay off long term... for the others that are only to eager to belittle others.. grow up get a foofin life, take a good look at your self and THINK before you so brutally attack.....;)
Nuff said.

impreza414 17 March 2006 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by hectic
some people.... i refrained from immediately responding to the first 'crack' ... read through the rest of the post and then sat awhile longer.. now ill post... well done CP ... ;) your honest graft will pay off long term... for the others that are only to eager to belittle others.. grow up get a foofin life, take a good look at your self and THINK before you so brutally attack.....;)
Nuff said.

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

SwissTony 17 March 2006 10:17 PM

now now children, play nicely :D

7 foot.... you are in a naughty mood me thinks...bet you posted with a few down you as well ;)

custard...i wouldnt worry, its a car and not to everyone's taste but what the heck

but....

it is a really really long thread, with so many pics that it kinds rambles a bit. i think you would have been better off posting some pics of the car arriving and then, post up pictures as you go along with changes and maybe a few funny pictures showing just what a shed it was when you got it.
(btw my mum had a 309 and i loved driving it cos it was black and had a gti sticker on the back :) ). that way we can all share the fun, without too much to take in.. i mean its like someone inviting you around to see their holiday snaps !! at firsy its ok, but after the 10th picture of the same donkey or beach, it starts to wane a bit.

I know you wanted to post up your new purchase (and well done on getting that for £100 ) but less is more, as they say :D

7 foot...i'll have a pint of what you've been having ;)

everyone ok now and all friends ??

ScoobywagonGl 17 March 2006 10:17 PM

Hectic its impossible for some people ... remember its not got a subrau badge or a turbo attatched so therefore its crap! even if it is a first car :rolleyes:

ScoobywagonGl 17 March 2006 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
now now children, play nicely :D

7 foot.... you are in a naughty mood me thinks...bet you posted with a few down you as well ;)

custard...i wouldnt worry, its a car and not to everyone's taste but what the heck

but....

it is a really really long thread, with so many pics that it kinds rambles a bit. i think you would have been better off posting some pics of the car arriving and then, post up pictures as you go along with changes and maybe a few funny pictures showing just what a shed it was when you got it.
(btw my mum had a 309 and i loved driving it cos it was black and had a gti sticker on the back :) ). that way we can all share the fun, without too much to take in.. i mean its like someone inviting you around to see their holiday snaps !! at firsy its ok, but after the 10th picture of the same donkey or beach, it starts to wane a bit.

I know you wanted to post up your new purchase (and well done on getting that for £100 ) but less is more, as they say :D

7 foot...i'll have a pint of what you've been having ;)

everyone ok now and all friends ??

Well said Tony :)

7 Foot 17 March 2006 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
Tosser :rolleyes: nothing good to say then why bother posting!!!

Oh bravo. :notworthy

Lighten up.

There is nothing in the first post explaining that CP is young or that this may be either a first car or cherished project or anything.

It looks like a wind up - I simply responded first (should've done as Hectic did - smug git ;)).

CP - I genuinely mean no offence and should have used far more smilies . . . . or something.

custard puddle 17 March 2006 10:21 PM

Sorry, I did post far too many links, would have just posted one and let you browse through as much or as little as you wanted but I tried that the other night on another forum I'm on and they said they couldn't browse through properly, so did it the long way.

Will edit post now :thumb:

SwissTony 17 March 2006 10:23 PM

Oh bravo. :notworthy

Lighten up.

There is nothing in the first post explaining that CP is young or that this may be either a first car or cherished project or anything.

It looks like a wind up - I simply responded first (should've done as Hectic did - smug git ;)).

CP - I genuinely mean no offence and should have used far more smilies . . . . or something.

:thumb: you and yer big fat scoop !! couple of extra smiles for you to make up for your loss ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

7 Foot 17 March 2006 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by custard puddle
Sorry, I did post far too many links, would have just posted one and let you browse through as much or as little as you wanted but I tried that the other night on another forum I'm on and they said they couldn't browse through properly, so did it the long way.

Will edit post now :thumb:

But . . .but . . . . but . . . . if you change it then I come across as REALLY REALLY 'orrible.

Swiss - nail on head. I wish I hadn't seen this thread first :brickwall

The Rani 17 March 2006 10:25 PM

That's not a bad looking little car CP. :) Hope all your plans for it turn out just fine ;)