ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   stickers - where from (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/497872-stickers-where-from.html)

jaytc2003 07 March 2006 12:58 PM

stickers - where from

Iam after some kind of stickers for my93 wrx.Does anyone know anywhere that sells them?
Also my car is black with the gold wheels, does anyone know if the gold stickers look ok on a black car or would yellow be okay or does anyone have any pictures of a black car with either gold or yellow stickers?

Would go with silver but that would mean changing the alloys which I dont want to do.

JackClark 07 March 2006 01:34 PM

Take my advice, use the money you're prepared to spend on some tacky stickers on other parts for your car. Improve the braking, improve the handling, improve the power, all these things are of benefit, stickers will slow you down and make you look a dick.

simo 07 March 2006 01:42 PM

:lol:

so true :thumb:

jaytc2003 07 March 2006 01:53 PM

already got the mods done, just after styling stuff now. I want my scoob to stand out, if that means people thinking Im a dick then thats upto them. Even thinking about the undercar neons.
(im not a chavved up little dick but a fully grown and formed adult of 30 years young)

Daniel-S 07 March 2006 01:56 PM

Ignore them and try here

http://www.subaru-impreza.org/bbs/sh...ghlight=decals

***scoobybabe*** 07 March 2006 02:02 PM

If your after some rally decals then give John WRX a shout, hes a member on here, or i can pm you his e-mail addy? Great job 4 great money!!:thumb:

jaytc2003 07 March 2006 02:07 PM

Daniel-S and scoobybabe, thanks for your input. Ive seen some of Johns posts in Northern so may drop him a pm to see what he can do.
Thanks again

***scoobybabe*** 07 March 2006 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by jaytc2003
Daniel-S and scoobybabe, thanks for your input. Ive seen some of Johns posts in Northern so may drop him a pm to see what he can do.
Thanks again

:thumb: :D

JackClark 07 March 2006 02:43 PM

already got the mods done, just after styling stuff now. I want my scoob to stand out, if that means people thinking Im a dick then thats upto them. Even thinking about the undercar neons.
(im not a chavved up little dick but a fully grown and formed adult of 30 years young)

Oh dear, another one lost.

TimWRX01 07 March 2006 02:52 PM

why do you want it to stand out though? i'd rather mine look totally standard but with much better performance.

It's completely personal choice so don't let people put you off.

JackClark 07 March 2006 03:04 PM

It's called attention seeking or plain old showing off. Trouble is it associates this behaviour with the car we drive, hence the chav tag.

Daniel-S 07 March 2006 03:11 PM

Thanks again

No worries mate:norty:

TimWRX01 07 March 2006 03:14 PM

I think to move forward from this 'that is chav behaviour' and subsequent arguments about what exactly constitutes 'chav behaviour' then someone of authority should define exactly what is a 'chav'.

funkyspider 07 March 2006 03:18 PM

Your scooby wont stand out if you put the standard stickers on. It will just look like another scooby with the standard stickers on it. If you're gonna do it then do the big door stickers as I must admit I do like those, but dont do the rest - esp NOT the bloody shopping list on the C Pillars etc, everyone I know (apart from the McDonalds car park saxo boys) hates shopping lists :)

PS - Chav lol

neg 26 May 2006 05:22 PM

hyragraphics

you could try hyragraphics

RLE 26 May 2006 05:25 PM

I sense some cheeky advertising................ :Suspiciou

Nevetas 26 May 2006 05:26 PM

PM RB5_286 he is supurb :thumb:

Daft Lad 26 May 2006 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark
It's called attention seeking or plain old showing off. Trouble is it associates this behaviour with the car we drive, hence the chav tag.

FFS sake Jack get over it, you seem to have great difficulty accepting that people do not share your views when it comes to stickers. You're like a fookin broken record on these threads ;)