ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   fun trip to work (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/497322-fun-trip-to-work.html)

the hobbit 05 March 2006 11:12 AM

rem oved as upsetting to many

Trout 05 March 2006 11:21 AM

I think it its important to incriminate yourself for travelling at over 100mph on UK roads.

I am sure you must be very proud :D

16vmarc 05 March 2006 11:24 AM

Your post looks very pretty :)

the hobbit 05 March 2006 11:31 AM

tgvkjj.ikyg

superstar1 05 March 2006 11:36 AM

I really like large writing, especially if it is in different colours

Trout 05 March 2006 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by the hobbit
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

OK you can have my honest opinion - if this is a true story then I think that your beahviour is pathetic and immature - but much worse than that dangerous.

I would say keep it for the track - however at most trackdays in the UK if you drove in such an irresponsible manner you would be blackflagged or end up it the tyre wall.

Hopefully you you won't end up skewered in some innocent families MPV.

I hope I never come across you when I am out on the road.

sharpydoo 05 March 2006 11:48 AM

hehe, is he still talking to you???

shippy 05 March 2006 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Rannoch
OK you can have my honest opinion - if this is a true story then I think that your beahviour is pathetic and immature - but much worse than that dangerous.

I would say keep it for the track - however at most trackdays in the UK if you drove in such an irresponsible manner you would be blackflagged or end up it the tyre wall.

Hopefully you you won't end up skewered in some innocent families MPV.

I hope I never come across you when I am out on the road.

Bet he wasn't expecting that;)

the hobbit 05 March 2006 11:54 AM

jikguyifcjhbjlkgf

shippy 05 March 2006 12:09 PM

I believe we've all acted irresponsibly at some time whilst driving cars of any make or model, but there is a time and a place for it.

But to start a thread bragging about it, well your going to get these sort of replies;)
Was you expecting everyone to post up, " yeh nice one mate , cool driving and you must be a really good driver":cuckoo:

TonyBurns 05 March 2006 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rannoch
I think it its important to incriminate yourself for travelling at over 100mph on UK roads.

I am sure you must be very proud :D

Wouldnt be the first time the police have convicted someone for admitting exceeding the speedlimit ;)
As for the reply Hobbit, im with Rannoch here, you have NO control over the car when its going sideways, try braking, oh look you crashed, especially if there would have been traffic stopped around the corner or an obstruction in the road.
Your driving was dire to say the least, we all have a little blast now and then ;) but reckless is another thing :mad:
Have a nice day and hope the police dont read what youve put ;)

Tony

scooby_matt 05 March 2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by the hobbit
rem oved as upsetting to many

More like you don't want to land yourself in the sh1t

shippy 05 March 2006 03:09 PM

That sounds more like it:D

GC8 05 March 2006 04:59 PM

Is ScoobyNet having a bell-end coupon day, or what?

scooby_matt 05 March 2006 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Is ScoobyNet having a bell-end coupon day, or what?

It's looking that way :Whatever_

murfs 05 March 2006 05:16 PM

What did that guy write? He's doing some serious back pedalling.

Let me guess...speeding to work and some crazy behaviour on the roads??

If that's the case then he should sell his car and take up walking because, if he carries on like that, he's going to kill himself or worse, someone else. There's too many goddamn accidents on roads because of careless driving and i certainly hope that he doesn't think that this is a forum for bragging about his exploits, I dont need to associate with some crazy nut like that!

Have I said too much?

scooby_matt 05 March 2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by murfs
What did that guy write? He's doing some serious back pedalling.

Let me guess...speeding to work and some crazy behaviour on the roads??

If that's the case then he should sell his car and take up walking because, if he carries on like that, he's going to kill himself or worse, someone else. There's too many goddamn accidents on roads because of careless driving and i certainly hope that he doesn't think that this is a forum for bragging about his exploits, I dont need to associate with some crazy nut like that!

Have I said too much?

And breathe........:D

I know what you mean though

Gutmann pug 05 March 2006 05:21 PM

damn missed this one ...... :(

murfs 05 March 2006 05:38 PM

:D