ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Inorant people (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/496288-inorant-people.html)

Poor Guy 01 March 2006 02:06 AM

Inorant people

So im out tonight. And theres this chap i know from college. He's out with his band and totally ignores me. 3 times. And Im pissed off about his ignorance. How do i stay cool without ripping out his spine and feeding it to a pig?

Fuzz 01 March 2006 02:52 AM

Stay off the wifebeater. :D

Andy

Fuzz 01 March 2006 03:40 AM

what no reply :Suspiciou may as well go to bed then :(

Abdabz 01 March 2006 08:08 AM

Cover him with lighter fuel and then hold a match to a matchbox and ask him to say hello... You should get a response out of the peasant that way :thumb:

SJ_Skyline 01 March 2006 08:16 AM

I wonder if he's on another board saying exactly the same thing? :wonder:

Apparition 01 March 2006 08:39 AM

Took the words right out of my mouth Rich.

It galls me when I hear people say this sort of thing. Life is a two way street. We all have equal responsibility to say "Hi". :nono: THEN, if the geezer didn't reply..... well thats a totally different street.
Yve

davegtt 01 March 2006 09:22 AM

Hes probably on another board asking for advise about some scrote who keeps following him around, hes a right geek and wants nothing to do with him yet he persists in trying to be friends ;) :D

Paul3446 01 March 2006 09:30 AM

Learn to chill out a bit, then perhaps people won't ignore you! :wonder:

Poor Guy 01 March 2006 10:04 AM

went up to the guy and said "Hey Tom" thought he didnt hear me and tried again. Such an ignorant ******* when hes with his band. Theres no need for such an attitude when someones talking to you.

Richard_P 01 March 2006 10:12 AM

Don't speak to the cock then :D

ozzy 01 March 2006 10:13 AM

Usually grabbing them by the balls gets their attention too. If he's such an ignorant to$$er why even bother?

Sounds like you're better off not talking to him if that's the way he treats people.

SiDHEaD 01 March 2006 10:42 AM

Is his name actually Tom? :lol:

Poor Guy 01 March 2006 10:43 AM

ya

SiPie 01 March 2006 01:14 PM

If he's such an ignorant to$$er why even bother?

Sounds like you're better off not talking to him if that's the way he treats people.
Spot on...

You gotta lot to learn poor guy

speedking 01 March 2006 01:17 PM

Can he spell ignorant ? :lol1:

If you lend someone £10 and never see them again, then it was money well spent :thumb:

paulr 01 March 2006 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
So im out tonight. And theres this chap i know from college. He's out with his band and totally ignores me. 3 times. And Im pissed off about his ignorance. How do i stay cool without ripping out his spine and feeding it to a pig?

You say look Liam,you may now be the lead singer from Oasis, but dont you remember i once helped you with your city and guilds hairdressing exam paper.
Stop ignoring me.

TopBanana 01 March 2006 07:19 PM

Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Your friend is rude, not ignorant.

bioforger 01 March 2006 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
went up to the guy and said "Hey Tom" thought he didnt hear me and tried again. Such an ignorant ******* when hes with his band. Theres no need for such an attitude when someones talking to you.

He's obviously embarrassed by you, or embarrassed that his friends might think that you know him :) Someone had to say it.