ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Tyne Tees Scoobies next meet - Tuesday 7th March (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/496066-tyne-tees-scoobies-next-meet-tuesday-7th-march.html)

speye91 08 March 2006 07:43 PM

enjoyrd last nites meet had some good crack and even my lass thought it was ok. Bye the way she wants to be a tts babe at nbo4 no bikinies tho she said:cry: me and my lass were sitting om the table with muly and evolution was nice to put a few faces to names cheers .....ps martin keep me 2 tts shirts 1 large and 1 medium if u have cheers

mick :thumb:

Ninnybobs 08 March 2006 09:02 PM

Speye91,

No Bikinies huh.................. sounds interesting ;)

I am going to get some more TTS T-Shirts made up. Any preference of colour?

Martin

StickyMicky 08 March 2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnybobs
Speye91,

are you thinking about birthday suits martin :norty:

speye91 08 March 2006 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnybobs
Speye91,

I am going to get some more TTS T-Shirts made up. Any preference of colour?

Martin

large black one and a medium white. Also would not mind a fleece got beaten to it last nit ........muly:thumb:

lordharding 09 March 2006 12:11 AM

[QUOTE=speye91]enjoyrd last nites meet had some good crack and even my lass thought it was ok. Bye the way she wants to be a tts babe at nbo4 no bikinies tho she said:cry: me and my lass were sitting om the table with muly and evolution was nice to put a few faces to names cheers .....ps martin keep me 2 tts shirts 1 large and 1 medium if u have cheers

mick :thumb:[/QUOT
e
Yes a TTS babe signed up allready

Over in Wagon corner I have 2 signed up

While at our cumbrian meting big busty babes were the main item on the agenda and we have all been given a task of finding some !!!

:D:D:D:D

Such is the power of the NBO

speye91 09 March 2006 12:40 AM

where in cumbria do u live in lord???

cheers mich :thumb:

lordharding 09 March 2006 12:42 AM

Just outside Carlisle

49 minutes home after the TTS meeting is the record

but not when the Misses is sitting in the car :D:D

speye91 09 March 2006 12:48 AM

i often work over that way will keep an eye out 4 u when over there..is u see a transporter van flashing u ..its me !

speye91 09 March 2006 12:52 AM

looked at the wagon last nite on the way out nice looking toy.. especially all t

he road u can take back home ! what way do u go home from the dun cow ?

lordharding 09 March 2006 11:31 AM

coming over I like the hexham/riding mill road then consett to durham

going back western by pass then A69 newcastle to hexam straight 11 minutes :D:D:D then the nice twisty section back

ahh heaven after 11pm at night with no traffic

only the long suffering misses wakes up ocassionally when we go over the bumps as I feel them more now as Im lower too the ground

Although she thinks the firmer ride is cos Ive blown up the tyres

She did question why It took so long for As Performance to do an oil change so i said as its special oil they have to put in into the dipstick hole :D:D:D

HowiesPreza 09 March 2006 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding
She did question why It took so long for As Performance to do an oil change so i said as its special oil they have to put in into the dipstick hole :D:D:D

Bet your glad you've got a wagon! cause when she finds out you'll have to live in the boot! :lol1:

EVOLUTION 09 March 2006 06:09 PM

Joanne is looking into the T-shirsts thing guys, she had a similar thing done for another web group.

Bit of a chat site but neverthe less, they looked good. www.spillers-knights.co.uk Not a very good site, you have been warned before clicking ok!!!

Its looks like i have managed to get 4 TTS flags out of a local company AA Flags in consett. Now, Martin supplied joanne with the image, what i need to know is, is it ok to offer the free plug on the flags about AA Flags. What i have sent to them is the image, which is in PINK BTW, to be sewn on a blag flag, with IN ASSOCIATION WITH AA FLAGS (sp) on the bottom. Not sure exactly of the cost, but if anything, it will be small.

Is this ok with people???

Subaru flags, £5 each from Alyn who has kindly informed me today he has 3 in stock....

Looks like i have also got the use of a MARQUEE, 12m X 4M, but, its not all white. Its green and white.... Again, is this ok??? For about £20 to £30 i reckon its the TTS's for keeps. Choice is yours...

I have also struck a deal with Durham Graphics for any artwork ans sign writing needed doing. Basicly, this involves my car being done in the TTS graphics and also durham graphics name and logo being all over the car for a period of one month.

The roping for the stand is sorted and we have 2 12ft banners which we can have some text put on in sign writing......

WE NEED FLAG POLES.... any suggestions???

Let me know if this is ok, or if its not, as the flags thing will be sorted by the weekend.

Cheers

John

Ninnybobs 09 March 2006 07:27 PM

John,

Well done......... yes to everything

Will PM you for more information

Thanks

Martin

EVOLUTION 09 March 2006 07:45 PM

found some poles, spoke with the guy from SKYBLUE, he has done proposed a good deal on the poles depending on quantity, i worked on 6, 2 subaru flags, 4 of our own.

have a look at the site from the link, its the 6 metre telescopic ones, it will bit the whole kit needed to fly the flag, attatchment, stands and postage, all for under £50.

http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk/acat...pic_Poles.html

any other suggestions

cheers

john

lordharding 09 March 2006 08:07 PM

Evolution

You are a star !!

as im a bit of both TTS and CS9 cumbrian scoobs )( sort of a Bio )

we could use those flagpoles too

I think 3 metre ones would be OK so If we are ordering for TTS we will get some as well

Maybe we should look for a new banner as well ?

Any idea where to get Subaru bunting to decorate around the tents ?

again if we can find some we will order it as a bulk purchase as CS are donating TTS the ££ !!

Nice coloured rope blue/yellow would look the buisness as well

Together we will beat the LADS and the CADS

EVOLUTION 09 March 2006 08:43 PM

i will pass on some contacts, let me know exactly what you need and i will get back onto him to sort out another deal....

one contact im not passing on is for the TTS babes uniform that joanne has kindly sorted out, im holding onto pics for a little longer lol....

thats one area where we will not be beaten.....

good luck lol

John

speye91 09 March 2006 08:44 PM

may sound stupid..... but is there any prizes for best stand ?:confused:

Lee247 09 March 2006 11:36 PM

Sorry Martin, could not make the meet. Davy was not well and is now in hospital :( :(

lordharding 09 March 2006 11:53 PM

Stand of the day will be awarded a trophey

Last year the LADS won a closely fought competion battling with the CADS to the bitter end

This year is going to be a slobberknocker ##

with the TTS and the CS fighting the might of the LADS and the CADS

new competitors the SMACS led by the legend CW have secret misiles and the Wagon Corner backed by a certain Green wagon could just pip everyone at the post !!!

Let the battle commence

mickywrx 10 March 2006 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
found some poles, spoke with the guy from SKYBLUE, he has done proposed a good deal on the poles depending on quantity, i worked on 6, 2 subaru flags, 4 of our own.

have a look at the site from the link, its the 6 metre telescopic ones, it will bit the whole kit needed to fly the flag, attatchment, stands and postage, all for under £50.

http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk/acat...pic_Poles.html

any other suggestions

cheers

john

Bloody hell, you work quick John. Good stuff. :thumb:

StickyMicky 10 March 2006 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding
Stand of the day will be awarded a trophey

Last year the LADS won a closely fought competion battling with the CADS to the bitter end

This year is going to be a slobberknocker ##

with the TTS and the CS fighting the might of the LADS and the CADS

new competitors the SMACS led by the legend CW have secret misiles and the Wagon Corner backed by a certain Green wagon could just pip everyone at the post !!!

Let the battle commence

i will do us proud this year :thumb:
as long as the engine does not blow up 1 week before the day :freak3:

i am going to retrim the boot in that red alcantara stuff :D