ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 10:52 PM

feck me im tired, might have to spam some more tommorrow, think im gonna watch Falling Down :notworthy

paulthejambo 22 January 2007 10:53 PM

Right. Must close SN. Work to do. See you all in a few days!! No doubt there'll be another 100 pages added to this thread by then.

:thumb:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 10:53 PM

my in box is now empty :)

scoobyverysoon 22 January 2007 10:54 PM

Howard your PM box is also full but thanks anyway will give it a whirl :thumb:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 10:55 PM

See ya later maty, have a nice day at work tommorrow, ive got another day off, so will mostly be eating bacon butties and drinking tea, inbetween power naps of course :luxhello:

Gav 22 January 2007 10:56 PM

cant beat a full box:norty:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 10:58 PM

another funny website :notworthy

Facts on Farts

So what is fart gas made of:wonder:

The composition of fart gas is highly variable.
Most of the air we swallow, especially the oxygen component, is absorbed by the body before the gas gets into the intestines. By the time the air reaches the large intestine, most of what is left is nitrogen. Chemical reactions between stomach acid and intestinal fluids may produce carbon dioxide, which is also a component of air and a product of bacterial action. Bacteria also produce hydrogen and methane.
But the relative proportions of these gases that emerge from our anal opening depend on several factors: what we ate, how much air we swallowed, what kinds of bacteria we have in our intestines, and how long we hold in the fart.
The longer a fart is held in, the larger the proportion of inert nitrogen it contains, because the other gases tend to be absorbed into the bloodstream through the walls of the intestine.
A nervous person who swallows a lot of air and who moves stuff through his digestive system rapidly may have a lot of oxygen in his farts, because his body didn't have time to absorb the oxygen.
According to Dr. James L. A. Roth, the author of Gastrointestinal Gas (Ch. 17 in Gastroenterology, v. 4, 1976) most people (2/3 of adults) pass farts that contain no methane. If both parents are methane producers, their children have a 95% chance of being producers as well. The reason for this is apparently unknown. Some researchers suspect a genetic influence, whereas others think the ability is due to environmental factors. However, all methane in any farts comes from bacterial action and not from human cells.

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 10:59 PM

Blimy gav, where've you been spamming, you were aiming for 3000 posts a few days ago u sneaky red, youve been doing it in secret havent you :Suspiciou :D

stressymare 22 January 2007 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6578589)
another funny website :notworthy

Facts on Farts

So what is fart gas made of:wonder:

The composition of fart gas is highly variable.
Most of the air we swallow, especially the oxygen component, is absorbed by the body before the gas gets into the intestines. By the time the air reaches the large intestine, most of what is left is nitrogen. Chemical reactions between stomach acid and intestinal fluids may produce carbon dioxide, which is also a component of air and a product of bacterial action. Bacteria also produce hydrogen and methane.
But the relative proportions of these gases that emerge from our anal opening depend on several factors: what we ate, how much air we swallowed, what kinds of bacteria we have in our intestines, and how long we hold in the fart.
The longer a fart is held in, the larger the proportion of inert nitrogen it contains, because the other gases tend to be absorbed into the bloodstream through the walls of the intestine.
A nervous person who swallows a lot of air and who moves stuff through his digestive system rapidly may have a lot of oxygen in his farts, because his body didn't have time to absorb the oxygen.
According to Dr. James L. A. Roth, the author of Gastrointestinal Gas (Ch. 17 in Gastroenterology, v. 4, 1976) most people (2/3 of adults) pass farts that contain no methane. If both parents are methane producers, their children have a 95% chance of being producers as well. The reason for this is apparently unknown. Some researchers suspect a genetic influence, whereas others think the ability is due to environmental factors. However, all methane in any farts comes from bacterial action and not from human cells.

you av too much time on your hands :lol1:

where is the missus ?? she shud keep you off here :norty:

pete higham 22 January 2007 11:00 PM

you find some crap ric :lol1:

im off to bed now im knackered :lol1: see you all tomoz

paulthejambo 22 January 2007 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by paulthejambo (Post 6578551)
Anyone in SMACSland have access to a spare field??:wonder: :lol1: :lol1:

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 6578553)
wouldnt that be just quality :lol1:

I'll try to speak to my mate who's folks own a farm near me. His parents are pretty cool about letting us do stupid things on their property (tractor racing at 2am after a night out/clay pidgeon shooting (with a double barrel 12 bore) on new year's day after a night out etc).

He might still have the dirt buggy he made himself as a project for the welding course he did at college using fiat 126 running gear. Think we killed it though. :(

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:01 PM

Ive just got back from her house, thats why i am nackered and in need of an early one :luxhello:

stressymare 22 January 2007 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6578610)
Ive just got back from her house, thats why i am nackered and in need of an early one :luxhello:

dont wanna know :lol1:

you read that pm yet :wonder:

Gav 22 January 2007 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by paulthejambo (Post 6578604)
I'll try to speak to my mate who's folks own a farm near me. His parents are pretty cool about letting us do stupid things on their property (tractor racing at 2am after a night out/clay pidgeon shooting (with a double barrel 12 bore) on new year's day after a night out etc).

He might still have the dirt buggy he made himself as a project for the welding course he did at college using fiat 126 running gear. Think we killed it though. :(

Ohhhhh that would be cool as:thumb:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 6578603)
you find some crap ric :lol1:

im off to bed now im knackered :lol1: see you all tomoz

See you later oh spam king, this is not over tho pete pete, might not be tonight but soon you will log on and look like this :eek:
anyway get to bed you lightweight ;) :thumb:

Gav 22 January 2007 11:04 PM

See you on thurs Pete, remember to wera red:thumb:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:07 PM

Ive got some brand new bibs for us to wear, and in the Smacs tradition there a lovely BLUE colour

Gav 22 January 2007 11:08 PM

sorry but were in red the others are in the bibs. I aint no dirty blue:razz:

miss*scoobygav555* 22 January 2007 11:14 PM

you lot are mental, just taken me ages to read through all those pages of spam!!:lol1:

I'll definately think about popping down to the rolling road day Ric, will let you know for definate nearer the time!!..:D

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:15 PM

come over to the dark side gav, you know you want too :thumb:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:15 PM

:Suspiciou

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:16 PM

:luxhello:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555* (Post 6578665)
you lot are mental, just taken me ages to read through all those pages of spam!!:lol1:

I'll definately think about popping down to the rolling road day Ric, will let you know for definate nearer the time!!..:D

No probs, my girlfriend is workin so cant come down now, gutted :cry:

stressymare 22 January 2007 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6578674)
:luxhello:

your all alone

:lol1:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:21 PM

really wanted her to meet you lot too, sahme cos she finishes at 3.30, so will be too late by then :(

Gav 22 January 2007 11:21 PM

Hey boobies what you doing on here???

miss*scoobygav555* 22 January 2007 11:22 PM

are you not popping down for a little while then??..:)

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:22 PM

i'll just have to talk to myself then....

miss*scoobygav555* 22 January 2007 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 6578711)

came on ages ago, its taken me about 15mins to read through Pete's crap!!:lol1:

speedymonkey 22 January 2007 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 6578711)

Im on here quite a lot mate, and stop looking at my chest u dirty feck :lol1:

Carla, yeah im still goin down for a bit, just not with the missus like i had hoped :(