ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 03:35 PM

So good job I didnt come round for my bonnet being done only done front.
Suppose that why the pro's charge £150 to detail your car.

stressymare 13 January 2007 03:36 PM

not bad really if ya got a car worth doin it too

:lol1:

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 03:36 PM

Another reason may be the fact that only got out off bed for breakfast then went back.

I 'm out later for chinese then Kylie going to sing for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 03:38 PM

Get some pics up Carla of the lads actually working????????????

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 03:41 PM

Has Gav used his PC yet then???

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6544774)
have they done the stratched bit yet:wonder:

Yeah and its all come out!!:luxhello:

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555* (Post 6544813)
Yeah and its all come out!!:luxhello:

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:
Good news, great stuff:thumb:
You'd better get a 'no ball games' sign, and stick it on your front lawn so the little rascals stay away :nono: :lol1:

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6544788)

I 'm out later for chinese then Kylie going to sing for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chinese :notworthy :thumb:

stressymare 13 January 2007 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6544833)
Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chinese :notworthy :thumb:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

just thinkin that

:thumb:

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 04:08 PM

I wish!!http://pages.infinit.net/bluefire/Images/icon_drool.gif

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6544803)
Has Gav used his PC yet then???

Yeah gav has finally used his porter cable!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

There both going at it!! The bonnet, the side wings, the two doors and the back panels are done, Got the whole of the back to do, the front bumper, the side skirts and the roof to go!!:eek: Justin came round at 9!! The car was a mess though, I think the person that had it before me must have been washing it with a brillo pad!!:lol1:

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 04:30 PM

for some reason, photo bucket isn't letting me upload my pic's so will have to try again later!!..:)

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 07:00 PM

there still at it!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gav 13 January 2007 07:43 PM

Well well well, just finised for today. Got some more to do tomorrow:eek:

Got the front and rear bumpers to do and then another two coats on the whole car:nono: But they are just final polishes and a coat of wax so wont take long (i hope):freak3:

Looking very good though:luxhello:

moneys 13 January 2007 08:00 PM

Are you sure you using pc,s!!!!!!! surely to god you should be finished by now or has justin struck a deal with you to be paid per hour rather than a set price:nono: :D

Beefy 13 January 2007 08:56 PM

Thats serious dedication, its the new PC crew! :)

Gav 13 January 2007 09:51 PM

The paint is so soft that soon as you wipe it clean with a microfibre is swirls it again:eek:

It's had 5 layers already so that will be 7 in total:o

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 10:20 PM

Well Kylie went off after 4 songs, she is not well. £110 down the drain me thinks, have stomach cramps from Chinky so you know what that means (and yes it is like peeing out of it)

Hope the car looks tops mate and matesses, which I am sure it will.

Try to get pics up asap........

stressymare 13 January 2007 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6546017)
Well Kylie went off after 4 songs, she is not well. £110 down the drain me thinks, have stomach cramps from Chinky so you know what that means (and yes it is like peeing out of it)

Hope the car looks tops mate and matesses, which I am sure it will.

Try to get pics up asap........

thats a shame

will you get some money back Martin??

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 10:38 PM

We dont know, got to check MEN website tomorrow they said, but I am sure that there will be a get out clause due to she actually performed 4 songs, the last one being with kid sister.

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 10:41 PM

If you watch CH4 now the concert is actually on now, well at least be able to watch, what I could have seen...................................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beefy 13 January 2007 10:49 PM

Sorry to hear that martin, still i suppose 4 songs was better than none...

scoobyverysoon 13 January 2007 10:56 PM

Well what can I say Carla :notworthy - top quality buttys as expected - and she looked after us both even if it took us 3 hours to actually figure out what was causing the marks on the bonnet :brickwall - was suprised as even the clay bar marked the paint :eek: I still cannot beleve how soft that paint is :mad: :D - even the bloody porter cable`s cable marked it :brickwall - anyway Gav soon had his hands on the PC and hes done a bloody good job - will know more tomorrow once its daylight as we were working blind - Ive never seen so many swirls it was shocking, so far between 90 - 95% have been taken out, I am glad that ball mark came out after about 4 diffrent polishes :eek: - carla has some pics somewhere - I am sure she was trying to fatten us both up :wonder: or maybe it was a secret plan to fatten me up for the almighty SMACS rematch :wonder: :D

Theres still a few marks left but without a paint meter we will leave them be :) also my 3" pad was causing more marks then it was taking out :cuckoo: so we had to ditch it making the hard to reach places impossible :(

Well one thing ive learned today is how bloody soft Honda paint is :brickwall :D

good thing is that a metalic glittery green/orange flake has been discovered under all those loverly swirls :)

car will be finished in the year 2123

To be continued :)

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 10:56 PM

True, she was all upset, but we shall see if we get a refund how upset??? 13000 x 55= £715,000. Alot of f,ing money??????????????

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 10:59 PM

Well, Justin can I book my jet car in for 2124 for a detail then or will robots be doing it by then????

scoobyverysoon 13 January 2007 11:01 PM

I will of died by then of a broken back :lol1: (bloody Hondas)

Gav 13 January 2007 11:01 PM

Don't you find it a joke your not alowed cameras in there:mad:

Finished the roof with Final Polish II Justin and the panels where the cable struck. Smooth as silk now:thumb: Will do the boot in the morning:)

Gav 13 January 2007 11:02 PM

My fingers are still vibrating:lol1:

scoobyverysoon 13 January 2007 11:04 PM

Goodman :thumb: - I can see Gavs got the cleaning bug - TBH I expected this job to put him off as it was a nightmare but hes done well

Ive just returned from frankie and bennys :luxhello: I am full as fook:luxhello: and ive been allowed on the pc for a while :D

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 11:07 PM

Well Gav can do mine then seeing how he got the bug.