ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:18 AM

Have you been battered?????????

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:23 AM

hehehe

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:24 AM

Still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:25 AM

Not looked at these for a few years, but here you go, straight up we went out for 4 years.
I was a young cheeky chappy then tho, not the pudding that i have become now:(
She was very good looking, but she turned out to be a muppet and **** on me big time :(

Well whats your verdict then ;)

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:28 AM

Where she from??

I know her??

What year u go with her??

I have some news!!!

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:29 AM

Nice one martin, not from round her dude ;)
taken the pics off as its not something i want to be reminded of really.

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:31 AM

Seriously.
I am not from here, lived Macc, Mcr,Torquay, Workington, Dudley.

You could say I been about, Dad ex pro football, then pubs

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:34 AM

Nice try martin, but im sayin nowt, you wont know her mate, she broke my heart, and it took a long time to recover, but thats love for ya, i was young and stupid but you live and learn eh :thumb:

She does look like caprice tho dosnt she tho....

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:34 AM

Dad made most money playing for Alty.
Here you go
Altrincham FC Official Web Site - Alty Legends 1

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:35 AM

Was she called Paula??

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6543769)
Was she called Paula??

:lol1: No

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:42 AM

No verdict then Martin :wonder:
Did u think i was telling porkies :lol1:

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:42 AM

My mate went with girl who looks like her called Paula from Fleetwood, she was wild in bed and out of the bedroom she was totally :cuckoo: she ****ed his head by cheating on him after 6mths with her sisters boyfriend????????????

scoobyverysoon 13 January 2007 01:44 AM

Great idea martin :thumb: - just had the call - gotta shoot - think I will use her car :idea:

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:47 AM

Very good looking, but trouble, you would always be wondering. (how the f*ck am I a little dicked Subaru owner going to keep hold of her) :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Well done mate, shame it didnt work out. :mad:

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:49 AM

Off Justin trots for the alky girlfriend, that what usually greets me when I go this late for Rach.

Martin-STI 13 January 2007 01:50 AM

Anyway wheres the rude ones?

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:51 AM

Gutted for him :(

No i met her at college when i was 18, and she did all the chatting up too honestly, i wouldnt of had the bollocks to make a move on someone so pretty with such long legs :notworthy

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6543784)
(how the f*ck am I a little dicked Subaru owner going to keep hold of her)

What?????http://www.websitegoodies.com/smilie...ghting0056.gif

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Martin-STI (Post 6543788)
Anyway wheres the rude ones?

There stored in a safe place :thumb:

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 08:35 AM

You're lucky your current girlfriend doesn't come on here Richard!!..:nono:

I would kick your ass!!:lol1:

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:15 PM

Hi carla, hows it goin :thumb:
You been on the bacon butty duty today then :luxhello:
Hows gavs car lookin, bet its nice and shiny about now :)
My girlfriend is a million times prettier than my ex in every way, shes a star :notworthy

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6544499)
Hi carla, hows it goin :thumb:
You been on the bacon butty duty today then :luxhello:
Hows gavs car lookin, bet its nice and shiny about now :)
My girlfriend is a million times prettier than my ex in every way, shes a star :notworthy

Bless ya!!;):lol1:

I have been on the bacon butty duty today and the brew duty!!:(

Gav still hasn't got his car back yet, Justin is doing mine!!;) :D Its looking good!!:D It took 3 hours just to do my bonnet:eek: !! Would say there just about getting to the half way point!!:eek:

How are you?:)

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 01:46 PM

Im alright thanks, i forgot they were doing your car today, did the scratches come out over the wheell arch :wonder:
Blimy nearly half way :eek: better tell justin to stop slacking, and put some elbow grease into it ;) :lol1:

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6544583)
Im alright thanks, i forgot they were doing your car today, did the scratches come out over the wheell arch :wonder:
Blimy nearly half way :eek: better tell justin to stop slacking, and put some elbow grease into it ;) :lol1:

:lol1: Just been back down stairs to ask if half way would be about right and Justin said there maybe about quarter the way done!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm bloody freezing!!:lol1:

They've not got to the scratch on the back wheel arch yet!!:eek: They have done the bonnet, the 2 front wings and there just working on the doors at the moment!!:lol1:

Its looking really good though!!:D will be looking brand new, have taken some pic's so will get them up later!! You doing much today??..:)

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 02:07 PM

Quater of the way :eek: better give him some redbull instead of a brew next time ;) Bet its lookin mint tho, justins car is always spotless:notworthy

Im just having a gander online, gonna buy a tomtom today, just trying to find where's its cheapest :D
Then ive got to clean the house, and do some shopping as im cooking a roast dinner for me and the missus tommorrow, might even grab a nice bottle of wine :thumb:

Gonna have a nice lazy day tommorrow, watching dvd's and monging in bed all day, cant wait :luxhello:

How about you? what you doin? are you and Gav goin out disco dancing tonight?

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 6544626)
Quater of the way :eek: better give him some redbull instead of a brew next time ;) Bet its lookin mint tho, justins car is always spotless:notworthy

Im just having a gander online, gonna buy a tomtom today, just trying to find where's its cheapest :D
Then ive got to clean the house, and do some shopping as im cooking a roast dinner for me and the missus tommorrow, might even grab a nice bottle of wine :thumb:

Gonna have a nice lazy day tommorrow, watching dvd's and monging in bed all day, cant wait :luxhello:

How about you? what you doin? are you and Gav goin out disco dancing tonight?

Sounds good!!..:D A man that can cook, thats impressive, not like Gav doesn't know where to start!!:lol1:

Not doing much today, got no car so just watching Gav and Justin whilst sneaking inside to get warm..:lol1: Have no idea about tomorrow, not planned anything yet:wonder: I don't think me and Gav are out disco dancing tonight:lol1: Gav might go out but I'm broke!!:( Are you going out busting some moves tonight??..:D

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555* (Post 6544639)
Sounds good!!..:D A man that can cook, thats impressive, not like Gav doesn't know where to start!!:lol1:

Not doing much today, got no car so just watching Gav and Justin whilst sneaking inside to get warm..:lol1: Have no idea about tomorrow, not planned anything yet:wonder: I don't think me and Gav are out disco dancing tonight:lol1: Gav might go out but I'm broke!!:( Are you going out busting some moves tonight??..:D

To be honest i do nearly all the cooking in our house, i love it :thumb:
cheffed for 3 years when i was at college, but the hours were to harsh, so jacked it in:o
Im goin to the pub later, wont be showing off my moves tho, as a mate of mine is goin round the world for 9 months, im so jealous :razz: but not goin to get smashed (i always say that tho), want to be in bed by 12/1am at the latest tonight so im fresh as a daisy tomorrow:D

miss*scoobygav555* 13 January 2007 03:31 PM

cool, still no where finished and its starting to spit!!..:eek:

speedymonkey 13 January 2007 03:33 PM

have they done the stratched bit yet:wonder: