ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

51st state 29 October 2006 08:32 PM

hello pete
how have you done with the car?????
no problem with snowboardin, i will keep you posted, what about adam,
i like to book it 2/3 weeks before going to get decent snow,
igluski are a decent agent on the net, this year i didn't pay more than £280 for half board for a week, !!, you lift pass money, equipment hire and beer tokens,
pete have you seen the extreme channel lately??
travis pastrana doing a double loop!:notworthy unreal what they are doing now on a motorbike

justin , hows your head today,?:(
still awake at 5.50am:wonder: heavy night
plenty of water today:lol1:

paulthejambo 29 October 2006 09:55 PM

I visited Whistler this year on my short tour around north west america/south west canada. There was very little snow left, but it then it was May. I was going to have some novice lessons at the snow dome near Castleford before we went but we couldn't all find a suitable date so the lessons fell through.

Would anyone else be interested in a half hour or hour long lesson?

Looks like I've just volunteered myself :brickwall

51st state 29 October 2006 10:12 PM

hello mate
i know castleford snow dome looks good, the only thing is it gets really busy and you might get 4 runs in an hour
rossendale do an hour ,with gear for about a £10
i can provide the tuition, , i know its a dry slope, but learn on one and when you get to real snow you will fly!!!
i am no novice at the boardin,
i learnt without any lessons, and went down a black run the very first day i ever set foot in the alps!!
any interest?? :thumb: :thumb:

paulthejambo 29 October 2006 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by 51st state
any interest?? :thumb: :thumb:

Sounds good. I've wanted to try snow boarding for ages. :luxhello:

cw42 30 October 2006 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by paulthejambo
I visited Whistler this year on my short tour around north west america/south west canada. There was very little snow left, but it then it was May. I was going to have some novice lessons at the snow dome near Castleford before we went but we couldn't all find a suitable date so the lessons fell through.

Would anyone else be interested in a half hour or hour long lesson?

Looks like I've just volunteered myself :brickwall

Don't worry Paul, I spotted your selfless volunteering :) Howards has offered to teach people as well, in Rossendale! :)
I feel a "Smacs to the snow palace" trip coming on :D

51st state 30 October 2006 09:56 AM

have a look here
Rossendale Leisure Trust » Ski Rossendale
prices, times and photo gallery

and it only 15minutes away, i will phone and ask for the slowest days ,then we will have the place to our self, :thumb: :thumb:

piehead06 30 October 2006 12:16 PM

i learnt without any lessons, and went down a black run the very first day i ever set foot in the alps!!
:thumb: :thumb:

the first time i went my dad went down the biggest black run and he couldnt parellel ski or stop so he went all the way down and then fell at the end into those snow bankings , after that he said was i good :nono: it was a picture because he has sbow in his sun glasses and was covered head to toe init.

my forst week the biggest i did was a red 13 and then siing down the moutntain. The second time i went i did all the runs at one mountain or resort (summit)we moved to another mountain resort and i did all the blacks and after that my legs were killing.(i never realised how hard and tiring it was):eek2:

pete higham 30 October 2006 06:19 PM

hello pete
how have you done with the car?????
no problem with snowboardin, what about adam,

ive not got around to doing anything with it at the mo, to many big bills at the moment, i dont like having money on my cards, i will ask him :thumb:

pete have you seen the extreme channel lately??
travis pastrana doing a double loop!:notworthy unreal what they are doing now on a motorbike

yeah i saw travis when he first did it,:eek2: it does help having a 60 foot foam pit in your back garden to practice in :lol1:

pete higham 30 October 2006 06:34 PM

is nobody about tonight :wonder:

jaydut 30 October 2006 06:52 PM

im floatin about:freak3:

pete higham 30 October 2006 06:57 PM

evenin jay

hows tricks?

jaydut 30 October 2006 06:59 PM

Not to bad me owd m8:thumb: hows tricks with you?

pete higham 30 October 2006 07:04 PM

not to bad mate, its a bit dead on here!!!!!

jaydut 30 October 2006 07:05 PM

It never seems to be as busy as it used to:(

pete higham 30 October 2006 07:10 PM

are there on thursday or are you workin?

jaydut 30 October 2006 07:15 PM

might be,docs signed me off work for another feckin week:( thats 5 weeks:eek2: any longer and the car will have to go:cry:

havent drove it in over a week.

Gav 30 October 2006 07:32 PM

Wahoo i've sold my house! Will be getting the money in about 2 weeks and i've already seen one today i'm going to look at tomoz! Needs a lot of work but it'll be worth it!!!!! I could easily blow all the money on the scoob and make it invincible:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jaydut 30 October 2006 07:34 PM

Yes do that and live in it:thumb:

scoobyverysoon 30 October 2006 08:18 PM

Evening all :luxhello: - how is everybody tonight:wonder:

Pete how have you been? not heard from you for a while - my messenger wont log in for some reason (is it down?)

dont forget ive got your spare wheel and adams helmet and bulbs in my boot - I will give you them on thursday if thats ok thanks for them :thumb:

just having a few beers while I input my stocktake from work :sleep: I hate the end of the month :mad:

Andy S. 30 October 2006 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555
Wahoo i've sold my house! Will be getting the money in about 2 weeks and i've already seen one today i'm going to look at tomoz! Needs a lot of work but it'll be worth it!!!!! I could easily blow all the money on the scoob and make it invincible:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Did not know you had bought a house Gav, Good luck with the new one:thumb:

Gav 31 October 2006 08:53 AM

Had it 18 months Andy lad:D:D:D Been renting it out though!

You think i could mod the boot / rear seats into a bed?????;)

pete higham 31 October 2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyverysoon
Evening all :luxhello: - how is everybody tonight:wonder:

Pete how have you been? not heard from you for a while - my messenger wont log in for some reason (is it down?)

dont forget ive got your spare wheel and adams helmet and bulbs in my boot - I will give you them on thursday if thats ok thanks for them :thumb:

im not to bad justin thanks :thumb:

ive not been on here much i have been busy with other things :norty: :lol1:

i had forgot about the wheel :lol1:

moneys 01 November 2006 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by pete higham
not to bad mate, its a bit dead on here!!!!!

its dead on hear as the only use i have of a computer at the moment is in college:razz: mine is broke and i,ll be back anooyin everyone soon:norty:

scoobyverysoon 01 November 2006 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by moneys
its dead on hear as the only use i have of a computer at the moment is in college:razz: mine is broke and i,ll be back anooyin everyone soon:norty:

College at your age :lol: - sorry m8 couldnt help it :D

The Chief 02 November 2006 01:58 AM

YYYEEAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK!:)

moneys 02 November 2006 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyverysoon
College at your age :lol: - sorry m8 couldnt help it :D

Yes but i,m getting paid loads of moneys to be a kid again :lol1:

pete higham 02 November 2006 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Chief
YYYEEAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK!:)

from where? :wonder:

Gillp95 02 November 2006 06:00 PM

His internet has been down at home for 2 weeks :eek2: .... And now he's back online :p

The Chief 02 November 2006 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gillp95
His internet has been down at home for 2 weeks :eek2: .... And now he's back online :p

Aye

i cant look at the thehun.net at work:thumb:

blitzboy1 03 November 2006 12:19 AM

Property developing gav lad, big money to be made there mate, once uve done the 1st couple u'll be on ur way.

But dont 4get to buy 1 to live in lol, ur other half wont be best pleased lol.

Blitz