ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

The Chief 24 February 2006 01:54 PM

SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner
 
Judging by some of the threads i thought a SMACS Muppet corner would be a good idea This thread is reserved for idle chit chat, general nonsense, juicy gossip and pub talk - hopefully this might allow other threads that have degenerated into gobble-dee-gook carry on their merry way:)

The Chief 24 February 2006 01:57 PM

BTW non SMACS are more than welcome to post - as long as 5 pounds is donated to the webmaster and then the Carl Rea Appreiation P***up or (c.r.a.p.) for short.:thumb:

wah 24 February 2006 02:31 PM

Or would that be more likely to go towards the modding of your car ;)

The Chief 24 February 2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wah
Or would that be more likely to go towards the modding of your car ;)


Well it needs it 229.8bhp Pah!:)

wah 24 February 2006 02:38 PM

hehe wot year is yours mate ??

just checked it's a MY99 ;)

wah 24 February 2006 02:52 PM

Milltek zorsts are not cheap, I got a quote off Litchfields for one was about 750 for a full set up with a hi flow sports cat in it

Si

The Chief 24 February 2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wah
Milltek zorsts are not cheap, I got a quote off Litchfields for one was about 750 for a full set up with a hi flow sports cat in it

Si


I fancy a TSL - which is about 500 smackers then a remap - chrikey not cheap.

Gillp95'a supposedly standard wagon with a Magnex back box put out 260 bhp!!!!:wonder:

wah 24 February 2006 03:07 PM

Lol something a miss there do you think ??

only problems with the MY99 though is the MAF isn't it being a bit weak ?

Gillp95 24 February 2006 03:13 PM

SSshhhh ;)
Nothing a miss there, totally standard ;)

He will probably put the money towards a proper car and not a cut'n'shut :norty:

wah 24 February 2006 03:24 PM

Lol Ahhh so thats why he only hit 229, the rear is dragging it's arse along ;)

The Chief 24 February 2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillp95
SSshhhh ;)
Nothing a miss there, totally standard ;)

He will probably put the money towards a proper car and not a cut'n'shut :norty:


Might be s**t slow but at least mine will stop heh heh (modded brakes) and looks nice (lovely p1 replia's):)

wah 24 February 2006 03:58 PM

Lol now now children !!!

Beefy 24 February 2006 04:03 PM

Perhaps we need our own section in the muppets area, instead of our own area for the SMACS on scoobynet! :)

wah 24 February 2006 04:08 PM

Leave us here hull scoobs seem to have set up here for genral chit chat, with 17,029 replies on a thread ;)

Beefy 24 February 2006 04:23 PM

Yeah youre probably right, the offical muppet area really is packed full of total muppetry, so far this is making sense (but i guess theres plenty of time to change all that!!).

:D

The Chief 24 February 2006 04:24 PM

Just thought it would be a good idea for general waffling:)

wah 24 February 2006 04:35 PM

Here here !!

Andy S. 24 February 2006 05:55 PM

Wibble :thumb:

Andy S. 24 February 2006 05:55 PM

LOL


this is more on subject

wah 24 February 2006 05:57 PM

Subject you mean there was one ????

MY93WRX 24 February 2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy S.
Wibble :thumb:

Someone's been watchin black adder goes forth. did you have a pencil in your ear and your underpants on your head whilst saying wibble. I'll have you shot if you did :)

Andy S. 24 February 2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chief
Judging by some of the threads i thought a SMACS Muppet corner would be a good idea This thread is reserved for idle chit chat, general nonsense, juicy gossip and pub talk - hopefully this might allow other threads that have degenerated into gobble-dee-gook carry on their merry way:)

Are you telling me off then?

LOL:lol1:

Andy S. 24 February 2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MY93WRX
Someone's been watchin black adder goes forth. did you have a pencil in your ear and your underpants on your head whilst saying wibble. I'll have you shot if you did :)

LOL

cw42 25 February 2006 01:48 AM

I seriously haven't got time to start posting in here as well, and by doing so, I've activated the auto email to replies to this thread :( damn!

Just for a laugh, if your bored at work or home one day, have a check on "posts by cw42" :D Catch me if you can! :thumb:
I'm even learning how to do more smileys :D (not that many though!)

chris.

cw42 25 February 2006 01:50 AM

Oh, and can gillp95 and the chief have a face off at the next meet please, it's been a long time coming, but should make for a good show :D I'll be taking bets, with the winnings going to charity. :)

Beefy 25 February 2006 10:49 AM

I reckon this should get things back on track with the topic:

http://www.frappr.com/smacs/photo/1065705

:)

wah 25 February 2006 11:00 AM

Now which is which :D

Andy S. 25 February 2006 11:19 AM

Which one is the Moose!!

LOL

Where the hell did you find that!!

The Chief 25 February 2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy
I reckon this should get things back on track with the topic:

http://www.frappr.com/smacs/photo/1065705

:)


That picture was taken in Bergen (Norway) and me a bit pissed on 7 quid a pint lager acting a d**k. well 20 minutes after this picture was taken i had a coach load of Japenese tourists jump off and start clicking away with their cameras, needless to say i was happy to pose for them

MY93WRX 25 February 2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy
I reckon this should get things back on track with the topic:

http://www.frappr.com/smacs/photo/1065705

:)

Don't think much of the girl friend she is definately a moose:lol1: (someone had to say it)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 PM.