ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels plc (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/493983-gary-moulson-at-keith-michaels-plc.html)

deano555 20 February 2006 07:18 PM

Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels plc

Big Thanks to Gary for sorting my insurance on my new scoob. Top bloke, made things very quick and easy and a very good price.
Cheers buddy pleasure doing business with ya.
Oh ive posted your details up on midland scoobys forum.
One quick question Gary, I'm hopefully off to ireland for a week end of may, will I need to adjust my cover prior to going.?

Cheers Deano.

Moley 20 February 2006 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by deano555
Big Thanks to Gary for sorting my insurance on my new scoob. Top bloke, made things very quick and easy and a very good price.
Cheers buddy pleasure doing business with ya.
Oh ive posted your details up on midland scoobys forum.
One quick question Gary, I'm hopefully off to ireland for a week end of may, will I need to adjust my cover prior to going.?

Cheers Deano.

Nah thats fine mate, we're all one big happy European family now!!! :D

Good talking to you mate, any problems let me know

Gary

Spirit 23 February 2006 01:59 PM

I'd just like to add my thanks to Gary for his help today too. I thought my quote from A-Plan (after some haggling) of £755 fully comp on an imported STI Type RA was unbeatable, but Gary managed to knock £100 off that!!

£655 fully comp for a 27yo with 3 years no claims is waaaaay cheaper than I ever thought it was going to be. Very helpful too :thumb:

scoobyjimbo 23 February 2006 07:40 PM

I rang gary 2 days ago and he said he would get back to me with a quote and have heard nothing as yet.. not too impressed.

J

Scoobyslammed 23 February 2006 07:44 PM

It may be the peolpe that he has to confirm things to that he's waiting on... give him a chance...
He'll sort you out...

ScoobyTim 28 February 2006 12:46 PM

Looking for insurance quotes at the moment have you got a phone no for Keith Michaels? Want to see if they can beat A-plan

wrxseeker 01 March 2006 02:59 PM

Gary gets my vote too - price fractionally lower than A Plan but offered to cover any mods that I carry out during the year (bearing in mind they will be nothing too big as car is still in Warranty)

Nice one Gary :thumb:

Higgs555 10 March 2006 12:15 AM

rang keith micheals for a quote and they were useless and was supposed to ring me back and never bothered . im 24 25 in 2 months and want to insure a sti 2 5 door ive been driving impreza turbos since i was 19 so have plenty of experience. unfortunatley my 6 years ncb is tied up on my 750bhp supra so i only have 1 years ncb to put on the scooby. so i tried elephant today and that was a very reasonable £1400

martin850 10 March 2006 08:52 AM

Spoke to Gary yesterday and he gave a a superb quote on a UK turbo with my girlfriend on the policy as well. Will be taking it up as soon as I can find a nice car.

Thanks Gary

Jasoon 10 March 2006 11:13 AM

Gary gets my vote aswell :)

Sorted my insurance out this morning :) :)

scoobytoo 10 March 2006 10:14 PM

gary is a top man ! now insured both my cars with him, cheapest by far and service second to none. cant rate him high enough. keep up the good work m8.:thumb: