ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   Suspension Geometry (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/493831-suspension-geometry.html)

TURBO7379 20 February 2006 06:12 AM

Suspension Geometry

Can anyone recommend a place that can check suspension geometry ? After I fit my new suspension I want to get it all checked .

dynamix 20 February 2006 08:20 AM

TSL in Nottingham did mine and did a great job.

Powerstation (Tewkebury) do it aswell as others - depends on where you are based really.

urban 20 February 2006 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by dynamix
TSL in Nottingham did mine and did a great job.

Powerstation (Tewkebury) do it aswell as others - depends on where you are based really.

Since he's posted in the Ireland North & South forum, travelling to England is a bit out of the question I'd say ;)

dynamix 20 February 2006 09:49 AM

very good point - more coffee needed:eek2:

robertgraham 20 February 2006 11:27 AM

Kerrs tyres in antrim have a new set up, my mate got his skyline checked recently.

tarmac terror 20 February 2006 01:29 PM

Tyre Safety centre in Cookstown have always given me excellent service, free to check only charge if adjustment is needed.

There is a young guy on the site here RickySTi based in Maghera who has a tidy wee setup - could be worth dropping him a PM if that is local for you.

TT

TURBO7379 21 February 2006 01:08 AM

I'm in Fermanagh but I would travel to somewhere that can do a good job .

TT - Have Tyre & Safety centre got the full equipment for checking castor/camber , etc ?

Anyone know if there are 'prodrive settings' for the Legacy ?

Cheers , Derek

urban 21 February 2006 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by TURBO7379
I'm in Fermanagh but I would travel to somewhere that can do a good job .

TT - Have Tyre & Safety centre got the full equipment for checking castor/camber , etc ?

Anyone know if there are 'prodrive settings' for the Legacy ?

Cheers , Derek

I've used Modern Tyre Services in Belfast (The Duncrue street one).

They didn't have the prodrive settings, but I got prodrive recommended settings from SIDC FAQ's, they were happy to go with those.

Got printouts before and after alignment.

Shaun

tarmac terror 21 February 2006 02:20 PM

Turbo7379 - dont know for sure, never been in the part of the complex while they did the work.

Contact details on www.alloywheelsni.com

TT

ustolemyname??stevieturbo 21 February 2006 06:45 PM

You could probably try Ali Burrows near Coalisland/Dungannon.

I'm sure someone here will have contact details. Not sure what alignment equipment he has, but I know he does set up suspension on some rally cars.

TURBO7379 02 March 2006 06:21 PM

Called into my local tyre fitting place yesterday & asked there . They can only do basic tracking but they recommended a place in Enniskillen .

Called them up today & it turns out they have all the latest equipment for the job . The place is a body shop & they use this to check cars they have for repair but they can also do suspension checks for the public .

Car's booked in for next Tuesday morning - hope I can get up in time !

mad555 02 March 2006 08:32 PM

Nigel Whann in Ballymena do 4 wheel alignment,supposed to have the best equipment for it.

LegacySTi 03 March 2006 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by ustolemyname??stevieturbo
You could probably try Ali Burrows near Coalisland/Dungannon.

I'm sure someone here will have contact details. Not sure what alignment equipment he has, but I know he does set up suspension on some rally cars.

He has Prodrive Settings there as far as i know. Landline 028 87767942.
Does all my work. Top notch lad.:thumb: :thumb:
Maintains and sets up loads rally cars. From Group N to WRC!!!!!

bag 23 June 2006 03:27 AM

bag

:) :) :) :) Hi,
Maybe it is blodfaced thing for you. i am seller about the jewelry of Tiffany as the
necklace,bracelet,Earbob,Ring,Sets,Studs,Key Ring, Money Clips, DVD pieces, Sun Glasses(), Lighter of Dupont, handbag of
Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Belts, Hermes, Chanel, FendiBalenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Gucci Purse, Juicy, Gucci; pen of Louis Vuitton
and Mont Blanc, Watches of Rolex.
http://www.tiffany918.com
Email address : tiffany-918@hotmail.com
MSN: tiffany-918@hotmail.com
Skype Account: tiffany-918
we can give you the cheapest cost, because we are the biggest wholesaler.